You know you're from the VMK Boards when..

milkabum

<font color=blue>This post brought to you by the l
You know you're from the VMK Boards when:

1. You've "LOL"-ed at least once with your friends.
2. You've had the urge to do the robot in public.
3. You ponder why you can't say the word head on VMK, instead of doing the work you're supposed to.
4. You make up special plans on how to achieve your credit goals in your free time.
5. When VMK/DIS Chat has been down for over 3 hours, you act like it's been a decade since you've seen your friends again.
6. You've typed an emote in a school/work assignment.
7. You can stay on VMK for five hours straight without going to the bathroom.
8. People on Habbo Hotel think you're preppy.
9. You dress to match what your VMK character is wearing.
10. When grocery shopping, you've asked if an item were beta.
11. You've described a friend as "wootastic" and "froot.he".

Enjoy! :banana: Feel free to add on.

I can add:

12- You start saying OH CRAZZLEPOPS!
13- You tell ppl to call you Waffley or WAFFLY TROUSERS

When you are in a store, and you see somebody wearing green flips, you ask if they are for trade

14 - You say...its Shellys Be Day today. And your parents have NO clue whatso ever your talking about.

15- You change you name to your screen name and when people shout your real name you ignore it.
16-If you see anyone asking anyone in real life if they want to go on a date you say "Please don't do that, it's a virtual game"
17-You say magic words but nothing happens
18- You tell people that you are friends with a duck, a gnome, an ant, a bear, a bug dozer, a slinkyman, another duck, a milkabum, a magical lady, a yeti, a pirate, a space man, a jedi... Oh the list goes on and on.

~Spongeblair

7. You can stay on VMK for five hours straight without going to the bathroom.

I LOVE this one!! LOL! :lmao:

18. You start signing emails with your vmk title (try explaining to someone why your email was signed Pink.... ;) )

19. While driving in your car, another car passes at just that right angle and you find yourself shouting SHOOT!! (can't count the number of times I have done this -way too much pirates on the brain)

20. When you're at the parks, you keep trying to click on the fireworks.
21. When you build a pirate ship in your house, it's never quite as big as in vmk
23. When you go on a disney cruise, and you see another cruise line, you wish you had cannonballs to sink them with, or even some rocking gold ammo

Zeke

might not be as bad as signing them "fun"

I can add It's bad when typing emails at work with VMK dictionary...co-workers just don't get it.. "piz see let.her sent u by Pink to ppl and message back ty" lol

24. When you are scared how fast the CB and TB move. :scared1:

ever time u see stitch u will ask him if his hat is for trade:)

this is funny:rotfl:

15- You change you name to your screen name and when people shout your real name you ignore it.
16-If you see anyone asking anyone in real life if they want to go on a date you say "Please don't do that, it's a virtual game"
17-You say magic words but nothing happens
18- You tell people that you are friends with a duck, a gnome, an ant, a bear, a bug dozer, a slinkyman, another duck, a milkabum, a magical lady, a yeti, a pirate, a space man, a jedi... Oh the list goes on and on.

~Spongeblair

DONT FORGET A SKATER! DUH................

26-When it comes to Christmas time your list to Santa looks like this :
Dear Yavn, I mean Santa
This Christmas I would like:
Stitch Hat,Green Flips,Inferno,Lots of Rare and Beta. I have been a good VMK Player and have not got banned.
27-When at a Disney Park you point out things and say "Oh I have that and that, OMG! is that a Sparrow Costume" You pick it up go to the cash register and say"I will give you a Stitch hat for it"

~Spongeblair

I agree with Pink.

I was typing out an Email to my friend the other day and out of habbit, I signed it Brain. I got an Email back saying, "Why did you do that? Who's Brain?" Imagine explaining that. :p

26-When it comes to Christmas time your list to Santa looks like this :
Dear Yavn, I mean Santa
This Christmas I would like:
Stitch Hat,Green Flips,Inferno,Lots of Rare and Beta. I have been a good VMK Player and have not got banned.
27-When at a Disney Park you point out things and say "Oh I have that and that, OMG! is that a Sparrow Costume" You pick it up go to the cash register and say"I will give you a Stitch hat for it"

~Spongeblair
That reminds me. I went to a local book store yesterday and I saw someone in Green Flip Flops. I was half thinking, "Show Off" then later, "I wonder if he needs black flips..."

I agree with Pink.

I was typing out an Email to my friend the other day and out of habbit, I signed it Brain. I got an Email back saying, "Why did you do that? Who's Brain?" Imagine explaining that. :p
I am not so bad I am Spongeblair everywhere so people know.
~Spongeblair

Being very fond of the Haunted Mansion, every time I vacuum, I'm wondering how many credits I'll get for each dust kitty sucked up....

Being very fond of the Haunted Mansion, every time I vacuum, I'm wondering how many credits I'll get for each dust kitty sucked up....

lol :thumbsup2

how about these:
*When downtown, you ask if there are any guests that need any help. : )
*or when you walk into a store, you ask if anyone has found the hidden mickey :upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter