You make the Costume/Hat/ Ect.

CapnHowdy

Mouseketeer
I thought this would be a fun thread to make...

Lets say you were a creater for VMK and u could make a costume/hat/furnish/pin (magic or regular) . What would you make?

For Me:

I would make a Peter Pan top, bottom, and shoes (to go along with the hat)
I would make a Donald Duck Hat
I would make a Cinderella Castle type furniture (not a chair)
I would make a pin for Captain Hook

What do u guys think... let me hear your ideas

First of all, I would make red shoes for boys. Second I would make Green baggy pants for boys (if they exist, they're probably beta or something else that I'm unaware of). Third I would make Pirate ears or Dream ears like the ones they have in the parks. Fourth I would make a magic pin that will make something simple like tinkerbelle drop pixie dust on you. Of course that would be difficult to make a flying animation, but maybe it could be a teleport to room spell. Like you set a spot to teleport to in like one of your guest rooms or a room in the kingdom and then whenever you use the spell, it automatically takes you to that room.

Second I would make Green baggy pants for boys (if they exist, they're probably beta or something else that I'm unaware of).

Actually, there is such a thing as Green Baggy Pants. Boys/girls can wear them, and they are beta. :)

I have a whole list of things:
Toy Story
Buzz Lightyear Helmet,Top,Pants,Shoes
Woody Hat,Shirt,Pants,Shoes
Jessie Hat,Shirt,Pants,Shoes

Lil' Bo Peep Bonnet,Top,Dress,Shoes
Toy Box
Buzz and Woody Pin
Andy's Room Guest Room
Alaphabet Letter Cube
Slinky Couch

Hamm Chair
Mr.Potato Head Teleporter
Buzz Spaceship Seat
Bucket Of Soldiers

Cars
Route 66 Poster
Radiator Springs Guest Room

Lightning McQueen Couch
Cassa Della Tyre Tower Cozy Cone Seat (Like Tents)
Flo's Gas Station Pump
Oil Canister
Road Track Pieces
Traffic lights
Statue (Of the car beside Town Hall I think)

Lion King
Pride Rock Guest Room
Elephant Bone Arch
Log With Grub Couch
Simba Hat
Animal Fountain
Rafiki Tree
Simba Paiting Poster

Little Mermaid
Ariel's Grotto Guest Room
Clam Seat
Eric Statue
Eric Costume
Ariel Costume
Whatjamacallit
Triton's Throne

Aladdin
Bazaar Guest Room
Jasmine Costume
Aladdin Costume
Lamp
Snake In A Barrel
Flying Carpet Rug

~Spongeblair

Actually if you used a blue space bubble with a green space suit it would be kind of similar to buzz, and as for woody (so far this trick is guys only)
Use
1 Cowboy hat
1 Yellow Plaid shirt
1 Lightest blue jeans
1 cowboy boots

Yeah so long story short, I became the first vmk woody a LONG time ago lol...
I think that the donald suit is a good idea though... but not sure how it would work... maybe just a donald hat and top?

Actually if you used a blue space bubble with a green space suit it would be kind of similar to buzz, and as for woody (so far this trick is guys only)
Use
1 Cowboy hat
1 Yellow Plaid shirt
1 Lightest blue jeans
1 cowboy boots

Yeah so long story short, I became the first vmk woody a LONG time ago lol...
I think that the donald suit is a good idea though... but not sure how it would work... maybe just a donald hat and top?
Yea I have wore that costume to look like Woody before but it is just not the same guess you weren't the first VMK Woody.
~Spongeblair

I have a whole list of things:
Toy Story
Jessie Hat,Shirt,Pants,Shoes

Lil' Bo Peep Bonnet,Top,Dress,Shoes
Toy Box
Buzz and Woody Pin
Andy's Room Guest Room
Alaphabet Letter Cube
Slinky Couch

Hamm Chair
Mr.Potato Head Teleporter

Cars
Route 66 Poster
Radiator Springs Guest Room

Lightning McQueen Couch
Cassa Della Tyre Tower Cozy Cone Seat (Like Tents)

I have more ideas on paper will post later

~Spongeblair

GREAT ideas:thumbsup2

Jedi Cape ;)
Jedi Lightsaber ;)
Sith Magic ;)
Clone Trooper costume ;)

CORAL MAGIC COSTUME! :lmao:

HAHAHAHAHA.. SOCCER, END Whatever lmao. MESSAGE ME! ASAP.

Sun glasses would be AWESOME. Especialy now that most people are claiming they are so lava LOL

Jewlery! Not just the bling shirts!

Up dos and longer hair for girls.

Green hair, 'nuf said.

A Maleficent suit!

Something to do with Kingdom Keepers.

Cooler jeans.

Wings.

Flying magic.

Genie smoke instead of pants. You know, the stuff that genies have instead of legs.

I would make:
Turn into Prince Magic for boys and Turn Into Princess Magic for girls. That way, everyone can be royalty in the game and not just be judged by how much rare they have :goodvibes

Also, you know how we don't have the Fab. 5, (Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, and Pluto) NPC's? Well, instead of trying to use a black shirt, red shorts, those yellow mickey shoes and black ears to look like Mickey, why not create a seperate costume for each chracter? Personally, I think that showing a little love for our favorite characters would add a boost to the whole VMK experience!

If I was a vmk designer I would make:

For boys:
Black cowboy hat
Black boots
Red hankerchief for the neck
Black jeans
Lasso

For Girls:
Cowhide shirt and matching top
Matching boots
Black Cowboy hat

Have wild wild west month. I got pirate burn out. Shooting gallery room

Maybe even throw in some of those toys......thats got a horses head on a stick that we could ride around. Yea magic horse stick. Hmm idk rofl

Yea I have wore that costume to look like Woody before but it is just not the same guess you weren't the first VMK Woody.
~Spongeblair

lol dude I've been wearing the outfit ever since vmk's first halloween. Guess again? :rotfl:

Sun glasses would be AWESOME. Especialy now that most people are claiming they are so lava LOL

Jewlery! Not just the bling shirts!

Up dos and longer hair for girls.

Green hair, 'nuf said.

A Maleficent suit!

Something to do with Kingdom Keepers.

Cooler jeans.

Wings.

Flying magic.

Genie smoke instead of pants. You know, the stuff that genies have instead of legs.

Hey. no offence, but bling shirts aren't really jewelry. lol, they're not even ' bling ' :lmao: lol. They're the necklaces you can buy in disney and buy pins there to put on them :D

I have one! :rolleyes1 :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter