You want to ride Dumbo again??! – a Sept TR with two young children - *New - 2/6*

9/17/13 - A Pirate Ship, a Honey Pot and a BUS!

I had hoped and expected to make rope drop at the parks each day. Little Bear usually wakes up really early when we’re traveling and I thought that, if anything, we’d have too much time on our hands early in the morning. I envisioned us waking early, prepping some breakfast, heading to the park, and eating breakfast while waiting for rope drop. What actually happened was Little Bear woke up at 8. Despite having our park bag packed and everything prepped and ready to go it still took us about 30 minutes to get out the door. Then it took 30-45 minutes to actually make it to the park entrance. So we came close to making it for rope drop a couple times but never actually did it. This was the day I really wanted us to make rope drop since MK has the opening show. I had heard they used part of the “Good Morning” song from Singing in the Rain. Since that is one of Little Bear’s favorite songs I knew Little Bear would really enjoy the show. I told Travis that of all our days at Disney, this was the one when I really wanted everyone to hop out of bed immediately and not linger for a few extra minutes. Travis was very sweet and obliged me. As soon as Little Bear called out that he was awake I popped out of bed to get him ready and Travis got up. We got ready and even fed Buttercup while waiting in line for the bus. Little Bear was SO excited about getting to ride a bus. Once we were on the bus and the initial excitement of BEING ON A BUS wore off he began to sing. Little Bear does that when he finds himself a little bored. So he sang some of “Wheels on the Bus” and then a very repetitious song he made up on the spot. Oh, and of course he didn’t sing quietly. Nope, he somewhat loudly serenaded everyone around us. Fortunately no one seemed to mind that their morning bus ride came with a show.

We didn’t make it to the Magic Kingdom in time for the rope drop ceremony but we were there shortly after 9:00. Despite a lot of people on Main Street, once we got back into the park the people thinned considerably. I had planned out this day weeks in advance and had done my final tweaking the week before we left. I was ready with my game plan. After pausing for a necessary picture in front of the castle (who would go to MK and not get a picture?) we proceeded directly to Peter Pan.

(I think Little Bear was more excited about the crane than the castle.)​

We were almost there when we saw Anastasia and Drizella walk into the queue for the tea cup ride. I didn’t actually see whether they got on any tea cups because we were distracted by Lady Tremaine walking up and inspecting the bushes with disgust.

A handful of people, including us, stopped in our tracks and just stared in surprise and she walked over to a couple people and talked to them. It was fun to see the characters out walking around like in the old days. Lady Tremaine kept walking and since Peter Pan was in the opposite direction we turn around and continued on toward the ride. I wasn’t sure how Little Bear would like it. Remember Little Bear’s concern about “chompy alligators” at AK? I knew that on the Peter Pan ride there was the closest thing to a chomping alligator that he would be near. I didn’t know how he would react to seeing the crocodile try to chomp Captain Hook. I however, was really looking forward to riding this ride again. It was my favorite ride when I was a child (I loved the story of Peter Pan). On my last trip to WDW as a child one of the last things we did on our last day was to ride Peter Pan again. I got to ride alone in my own pirate ship. As I wound my way through the story I promised myself that I would be back to WDW one day. I would have never guessed that the next time I would be on that ride would be with my own children.

We all rode together in one pirate ship and to ease any anxiety about alligators, I tried to point out things Little Bear might remember from reading the book and watching the songs online. He loved seeing Michael’s teddy bear in the book so I was sure to point it out to him when I saw it. At the end of the ride his verdict was: “again?” I suggested we try another ride and we headed over to Winnie the Pooh.

I loved this ride. The theming was wonderful and so detailed. The interactive queue was great.

Little Bear wanted to play with everything and we let him play a little but there was no line and I knew there would be later. I suggested that we could come back and play later but we should ride it first.

We boarded our honey pot with Little Bear and I in front and Travis and Buttercup in back. I have a fondness for Winnie the Pooh, and especially Tigger. I was so glad they based the ride on the original movie. It was such fun! I loved bouncing with Tigger and the rain scene. Little Bear’s verdict: “again?” We conceded this time and after walking through the queue again, back into the honey pot we went.

Despite Little Bear’s request to ride it a third I recommended that we ride something else that I’d heard had long lines later in the day.

Fun update! I'm betting that DD will love Pooh when we visit in a few weeks.

How did your little ones do with napping during the day?

Joining in too! Isn't it the best thing to see Disney World through the eyes of your kids? My sons were 34 months and 13 1/2 months old when our family took a big trip together back in April, and my oldest had many of the same reactions that Little Bear did, especially to the characters (at first).

Fun update! I'm betting that DD will love Pooh when we visit in a few weeks.

How did your little ones do with napping during the day?

Thanks! I bet she will - it is so cute and fun!! Is it your DD's first trip?

My little ones did really well napping. Of course, we went back to the hotel for naps all but one day. Little Bear just naps so much better in a bed with his lullaby book and his Big Penguin. He's never napped well elsewhere. However, we did try napping in the stroller one day for him (actually, the day I'm on now) and it went fine. In hindsight, if I had brought along the lullaby book and Big Penguin it would have gone really well. So if you're going to do stroller naps you may consider bringing along a favorite lovey.
Buttercup napped really well in the carrier. She was in the carrier most of the time and would just fall asleep when she was tired. She'd wake up occasionally on a ride but would fall asleep again easily.
Personally, I'm a big fan of an afternoon nap break because it worked so well for us. But you know your child the best and may be blessed with one of those nap-anywhere-if-they're-tired-enough children.

Joining in too! Isn't it the best thing to see Disney World through the eyes of your kids? My sons were 34 months and 13 1/2 months old when our family took a big trip together back in April, and my oldest had many of the same reactions that Little Bear did, especially to the characters (at first).

I'm glad you found my TR! It's wonderful!! It was so, so fun. I just started following your TR. I look forward to reading about your sons' reactions!

Hello! I followed your trip report link from my report. I'm enjoying reading it so far. Your kids are adorable!!

I'm glad you found my TR! It's wonderful!! It was so, so fun. I just started following your TR. I look forward to reading about your sons' reactions!

your TR caught my eye because of the title - and because I can completely sympathize and understand! Once I finally get to our second day in MK you'll see!

I'm really enjoying your updates! Thanks for the great tip about the UV blocking blanket. My nephew will be 5m when we are in WDW, so I'll share that info with my sister. :)

Joining in! Can't wait to read & get caught up! :goodvibes

Welcome! Thanks for reading!

I'm really enjoying your updates! Thanks for the great tip about the UV blocking blanket. My nephew will be 5m when we are in WDW, so I'll share that info with my sister. :)

Thank you! I'm glad the tip seems useful. In case your sister wants to know, the brand I bought was Coolibar and they were so soft and wonderful. Between those and the sunblock we used, Buttercup didn't get even the slightest bit pink or tan. I was pleased. I hope you all have fun! I would also highly recommend a good carrier in addition to a stroller. For a baby a carrier is just so much easier to use at WDW than a stroller. But you need a stroller too because you have to have something to cart around all the gear! :lmao:

your TR caught my eye because of the title - and because I can completely sympathize and understand! Once I finally get to our second day in MK you'll see!

I look forward to it!

Hello! I followed your trip report link from my report. I'm enjoying reading it so far. Your kids are adorable!!

Thanks! I'm glad you've join us!

9/17/13 - Taking a Tea Cup out for a Spin

We walked over to the Speedway and realized that Travis would have to sit out the ride since Buttercup had fallen asleep in the carrier that Travis was wearing. The cast members gave us a rider swap pass to use after Buttercup had awakened from her nap. Little Bear and I skipped our way into the line (literally – we’re cool like that) and in three minutes were climbing into our car.

I let Little Bear sit behind the wheel and I discovered just how awkward it was to drive from the wrong side of the car. I also discovered that driving one of those cars was very reminiscent of a driving-type video game (like Mario Kart). I detest those kinds of video games because I cannot keep the car on the road to save my life! I did a little better in real life but not as much as I would have liked. I would like to blame my poor driving on driving from the passenger seat. While I’m sure that didn’t help, it wasn’t the sole reason. Little Bear didn’t seem to want to steer as much as I thought he would either. I was hoping that he would steer and we could just laugh hysterically over his terrible driving while getting bumped to and fro. Instead I was a frustrated and even a little embarrassed as I struggled to keep the car in a straight line. :rolleyes1 Little Bear really liked it and was ready to go again with his daddy. We explained we had to wait for Buttercup to wake up and we’d make sure he went later.

As we were getting his stroller we almost ran into Push, the talking trashcan. I’m not sure Little Bear quite knew what to think about it. Push had two little children practically attached to it like leeches peppering it with questions. The older boy was at the age when kids start questioning whether Santa is real. His questions had all the skepticism of an adult but he was still allowing for the possibility of a talking trashcan. Little Bear just stared at it.

I finally moved him along in the direction of the tea cups. After a two-minute wait we were boarding our teacup. We didn’t spin the wheel because I wasn’t sure just how green we’d be with the normal spinning. I loved that ride as a child and I’m not prone to motion sickness but I wasn’t sure how the rest of my crew would fair. Little Bear loved it. “Again??” he asked as soon as the tea cup stopped moving. I had just opened my mouth to tell him we could but we’d have to get back in line when a cast member came over frantically waving everyone to stay seated in their cups. They started the ride again! It was great! :thumbsup2 Little Bear was quite happy too. And this time we spun ourselves silly (but fortunately, not sick).

(I'm really going to have to remember to change my settings when passing my camera off to someone else. But since the title of the post was about the tea cups we HAD to have a tea cup picture in this post, blurry or not.)​

After our bonus ride we got our stroller and walked over to the Little Mermaid ride. I had gotten a FP for that ride since I had planned to do it later in the morning. As it turns out, we didn’t need to use the FP since the sign above the standby line said the wait was only 5 minutes. We walked right onto the ride. I was hoping it wouldn’t be too scary for Little Bear and it wasn’t. He enjoyed it and we heard his familiar “again?” after it was over. Since we wanted to do an early lunch and my FP was going to expire before we would finish our lunch we used it to hop into the FP line. I’m not sure bypassing 5 people was exactly a good use of a FP but I’m not going to complain about low lines!

It's so much fun when the lines are short and you can just walk on to the rides.:thumbsup2

It's so much fun when the lines are short and you can just walk on to the rides.:thumbsup2

YES IT IS!!!! I'm so spoiled now. :) I will gladly put up with a little (who am I kidding, it was a LOT) of heat to avoid the crowds.

How is the blanket attached to the carrier? Is that the coolibar blanket as well?

It is just tucked into the straps. We could have used clips but I didn't think of that. It worked pretty well to just tuck it though.

Travis and I have different methods of wearing it. He liked to pull it all the way up and tuck it in above Buttercup's head so she was completely and totally blocked from the sun. I liked to use the sleeping hood as a sunshade for her head (I though it allowed a bit more airflow) and I tucked the blanket into the straps under my arm. If you look at the picture of Travis and Little Bear looking through the door of Pooh's house you can see the straps I'm talking about. From that angle the carrier looks like it would put a terrible amount of pressure on one's shoulders but there is a strap in the back connecting the two arm straps that completely eliminates any pressure and distributes the weight wonderfully. I cannot sing praises about the Pognae carrier enough. I love it! :lovestruc

Oh, and yes, that's the coolibar blanket. I bought one in pink and one in yellow. Again, LOVE! :lovestruc

9/17/13 - My Secret Weapons

I must apologize in advance. This is a very picture-light post. I’m not kidding. There’s one picture. And a whole bunch of words. *sigh* Sorry about that. To make up for it, there will be a post soon with a gazillion pictures. Honest!

We left Eric’s kingdom to eat lunch at Be Our Guest. This was a MUST DO for our trip. The line was past the bridge and an unfriendly cast member said the wait was “up to 45 minutes”. I had read that other people had experienced wait times on the order of 20 minutes or so when the line was just past the bridge. So I suggested that we go for it. Buttercup needed to eat so the CM said Travis could go up and wait in the small amount of shade next to the castle. Little Bear and I waited in line. The sun was hot and very direct. But I chose that time to break out my secret weapons for the heat and a two year old’s boredom AND simultaneously win the title of Mom of the Year. And my secret weapons were…wait for it…..a fan and spray bottle! I couldn’t find a misting fan locally so I got a tiny travel spray bottle from the dollar section of Walmart and a mini fan that was on clearance for a dollar. These two things kept Little Bear distracted the whole time. He would have happily waited in that line for an hour with his new toys. He was fascinated with the spray bottle in particular. Every now and then I’d get to use it for its intended purpose but most of the time he had a great time attempting to spray himself with it (he was rarely successful). Later in the day I asked Little Bear to tell me his favorite thing about Disney World. His answer: the fan and spray bottle. Awesome. :rotfl:

At about the halfway point on the bridge there were a couple dispensers with cold water (complete with lemons). I thought that was a very nice and unexpected touch. It was appreciated. The wait really didn’t feel very long at all. I’m guessing it was about 20 minutes or less. We entered the castle and I knew I’d have to come back for dinner one day.

I think something gets a little lost when you’re being herded into the castle in a line. But it did force us to spend some time by the suits of armor and hear them murmur (and sneeze).

The place was beautiful. It was hard to enjoy with Little Bear needing my attention, particularly during lunch. I was torn between wanting to drink in the beauty of the ballroom, and needing to monitor whether Little Bear had eaten enough of the roast beef (that he had picked out of the sandwich he had shared with Travis) and carrots (from my braised pork) on his plate to warrant getting more “sandwich” (he really just wanted the bread). But I was happy to have gotten in to see the castle and one day I’ll be back for a more relaxing dinner. I will say that for a counter service restaurant, Be Our Guest is very nice. The atmosphere is beautiful and getting to eat on real plates with real silverware and having the food delivered tableside make it feel so much nicer. I thought my braised pork was good but a little salty. Travis really liked his sandwich. Purely based on food, it was one of his favorite counter service restaurants. I wanted to explore the other rooms but Little Bear was starting to get overly tired. We peeked in the west wing room but left shortly so that Little Bear could get his nap.

Since MK had shorter hours that night and it took so much longer to get to MK than the other parks, we decided to see if Little Bear would nap in the stroller. And thus began what felt like a really long period of trying everything we could to get him to nap. I had purchased a cloth designed to be tied to a stroller to block UV rays. I used that hoping that it would both block the UV rays and make things nice and dark and nap-inducing. I had our stroller fan going and the back laid all the way back but Little Bear would not sleep. It became clear that he was too hot. The cloth was blocking too much air flow and he was too hot to sleep. So we removed the cloth but by then he was worked up over being too hot and just wanted to be held. But when he was held he wouldn’t sleep. By this point we had wandered near the hall of presidents. I suggested we stop in and watch the show. I was hoping the air conditioning would cool off Little Bear sufficiently and he would be bored enough to fall asleep in Travis’ arms. No such luck. He was cool by the end but overly stimulated. So back into the stroller he went. Travis just walked and walked and walked and walked around with him until he finally fell asleep. Meanwhile I found a shady spot to feed Buttercup and caught up with him later on one of his laps. Once Little Bear fell asleep we went over to a shady spot Travis had located on one of his rounds. Buttercup was asleep in the carrier so I suggested that it was a perfect time for a frozen lemonade. Travis and I shared a frozen lemonade and enjoyed the peace of the shady spot and sleeping children. But I’m not the kind of person to sit around on vacation. Vacations are not for resting, they’re for experiencing, discovering, and should be full of adventure!! As soon as our snack was over I was ready to go explore.

I loved your childhood memory with the Peter Pan ride and how you returned with your own children to relive the magic of the ride. :) Little Bear is adorable with his again? At least he loved Peter Pan, Pooh, and the TL Speedway. (I think they make the cars intentionally hard to keep straight on the track!)

Loved the bonus spin on the Tea Cups.

I've never done lunch at BoG but a 20 minute wait for that dining experience sounds very reasonable. I want to hear those knights in armor sneeze!

I've never done lunch at BoG but a 20 minute wait for that dining experience sounds very reasonable. I want to hear those knights in armor sneeze!

I agree, I was very pleased the line moved so quickly. It was definitely worth it. We must have been standing by a knight with allergies because some low murmuring and sneezing was all I heard. I've read that people have heard other things from the knights. I'll have to listen more closely the next time we're there. It's hard to hear since it can be rather noisy in the line.

Joining in! We'll be going down with our 2.5 year old daughter in March for the first time, So I am enjoying seeing the trip through Little Bear's eyes! Also, you might have answered this already but what did you include in the trip journal? It sounds awesome!

Joining in! We'll be going down with our 2.5 year old daughter in March for the first time, So I am enjoying seeing the trip through Little Bear's eyes! Also, you might have answered this already but what did you include in the trip journal? It sounds awesome!

Welcome! How exciting that you have an upcoming trip! You're going to have so much fun watching your daughter take it all in. It's the best!
As far as the trip journal, I included coloring pages for each of the parks as well as some key things I knew we'd see. For instance, I requested that we stay in either the Dalmatians building or the Toy Story building so I included a coloring page of Pongo and Perdita and one of Buzz. For each park I had questions that I could ask him and record his answers, like "What was your favorite ride? How many characters did you meet? Who was your favorite? What was your favorite part of the parade?" I left lots of blank pages for autographs as well as anything we wanted to add in later, like pictures. Because I didn't know how Little Bear would react to the characters I didn't plan on us meeting many but I wanted to be prepared just in case. In the Epcot section I had a couple pages for each country including a coloring page. At the end of the book I had a place for a trip recap with questions like "What was your favorite ride? (out of the whole trip) How many times did you ride it? What souvenir did you get to take home?"
If you'd like I can give you more details on the journal and some pictures. It was a compilation of things I liked from several trip journals I saw here on the Dis boards. So before I post any pictures of mine I need to go back and make sure I can credit the people who created the original journals.
I really enjoyed having the journal with us.
It turned out to be good that we had something for autographs. Little Bear really likes notebooks with some heft to them so I made our rather large. If it had been smaller we would have probably used it more to pass the time. But maybe not, we didn't really spend much time waiting for anything. We didn't use half the things I brought to keep him busy. I'd like to make a trip journal for both of my kids every time we go with the same questions and see how their answers change as they grow.

9/17/13 - A Moment of Panic

Travis was perfectly happy to sit on the bench watching Little Bear and catch up on some work emails. I had heard the sounds of the “Celebrate a Dream Come True” parade near the castle and was tempted to head that way but the throngs of people discouraged me. (Yes, I know those of you who visit during the summer are laughing and thinking that I have no concept of “throngs of people”. You’re right. And I want to keep it that way. Instead I headed in the opposite direction toward Adventureland. I started to head down the street towards POTC but heard the parade music suddenly being piped through a speaker in one of the nearby buildings. I realized that the parade was headed my way. There was no one lining the street and if it hadn’t been for the music alerting me to their arrival I would have been shocked a minute later to see a parade float right behind me. I changed directions and found a lovely shady spot right next to the road. Seconds later the parade appeared. Buttercup had awakened when she heard the music and she peeked out from her carrier to see what was happening. I really enjoyed the music; it was such a fun, upbeat tune. There were so few people around that if I had held out my hand I could have gotten a high five from every character on the street. They had time to interact with everyone. I wished that Little Bear could have been there but I was so glad he was finally sleeping. I think Buttercup enjoyed her first parade even though it interrupted her nap. Once it had passed by I continued once again toward Adventureland.

I wanted to ride POTC while Little Bear was napping. It was a ride we had decided we wouldn’t take him on because we didn’t want to have to explain what was happening in every scene. I walked right onto the ride and was seated in the front row. I vaguely noticed that the seat was a little wet when I sat down. We started out and I was immediately glad Little Bear wasn’t with me. I thought the first scene with the crabs and the bodies was disgusting. I know, I know. It’s a ride about PIRATES, what do I expect? It just seemed a lot more pirate-y than I remembered. Is that because of the update after the movies came out? Did they really change that much or is my memory (of a ride I went on 22 years ago) faulty? Maybe a lot of it went over my head when I was a kid. I don’t know. Clearly, I had forgotten a lot because when we got to the part where it gets really dark several thoughts flew into my head at the same time. Wait, this ride has a drop. My seat was wet. Oh no! My camera is slung over my shoulder and is resting right where the seat was wet. How am I going to cover my camera?!! :eek: I frantically tried to cover my camera with the blanket I had been using to block the sun from Buttercup. It was tucked into the straps of the carrier too tightly and didn’t come loose as quickly as I had hoped. I was wearing a loose, knit skirt so I thought I would just cover the camera with it. After attempting it I realized it was taking too much of my skirt. I was afraid the guy next to me was going to see more than just pirates on this ride! I went back to tugging at the blanket again and it finally came loose enough to somewhat cover the camera right as we reached the top of the drop. I braced myself and we splashed down. Fortunately my camera didn’t get wet and though Buttercup was looking around with wide eyes she seemed fine with things too.

Buttercup and I exited and started down the street looking for something else to do. We browsed a gift shop or two and climbed through the tree house. After the tree house I figured I should go back and see if Travis wanted a break. On our way back I got a text saying that Little Bear was awake. His timing was good because it was beginning to look like rain. We reunited and managed to duck under a covered area just before the rain began. It rained for about 15 minutes and then the clouds retreated leaving things more humid but much cooler than before. We emerged from our hiding place and walked over the Speedway so Travis and Little Bear could use the rider swap we’d been holding onto since that morning. I went to the area with the bleachers to take pictures of them. I started focusing on a couple empty cars so that I could get my settings right. My camera wouldn’t focus. When I held down the button nothing happened. After turning off the autofocus I could manually focus the lens but I couldn’t get the auto focus to work. I tried to take a few pictures while manually focusing it but I was also holding Buttercup in my arms instead of the carrier and it was a real challenge.

(One of the few pictures I took that was actually somewhat in focus)

It was hard to know if the pictures were going to actually be in focus. Meanwhile I was panicking wondering if I had gotten my camera more wet than I realized in my trip down POTC and envisioning the trip without a camera. It wasn’t until after Travis and Little Bear had rejoined me that I had the idea of removing and replacing the lens. I did and the autofocus worked again! Somehow the lens had gotten bumped and twisted out of place just enough to break the connection. I don’t think my ride on POTC was to blame as much as putting my camera in my bag during the rainstorm. I was extremely relieved and whispered more than one prayer of thanks for a working camera.
Knowing Little Bear’s love of shows I suggested we head over to the castle for the Dream along with Mickey show. We took advantage of the few minutes we were waiting to take some pictures in front of the castle.

I knew Little Bear would really enjoy the show. He loves musicals and live performances with singing or dancing.

Once it started Little Bear sat through about 5 minutes of the show before he said, “May I please ride more rides?” Oh well, so much for enjoying the show!
Up next is the post you’ve all been waiting for (okay, maybe just one of you) when Little Bear rides Dumbo for the first time! It was another one of my top 3 favorite memories of the trip. I look forward to sharing the fun with you!

9/17/13 - The Best Ride EVER!!!

We hadn’t yet ventured over to the Storybook circus so we made Dumbo our next stop. Travis fed Buttercup while I led Little Bear through the queue. We bypassed the play area so we could get right on the ride. This was the first ride of its kind that Little Bear had ever done and I was hoping he would like it. We boarded our elephant and I explained the joystick to Little Bear. We started moving and Little Bear was having a little trouble with the joystick. I helped him push it up and we rose into the air. After that he understood how to use the joystick and he jerked it up and down over and over. Much to his delight, our little elephant bounced up and down and up and down. I suggested we try nice long movements and pushed the joystick down. We still had moments of bouncing but he figured out how to move us up and down more gracefully. The ride was entirely too short for his taste. He bounded off the ride ready to ride again with his daddy. We found where Travis and Buttercup were sitting and waiting. I was completely unprepared for Little Bear’s animated retelling of our flight. He literally bounced over to his daddy. Then Little Bear started describing his adventure while I frantically pulled out my camera. Unfortunately the settings were off so I got some blurry pictures but I still love them. They show the movement that accompanied the description. “We went up, up, up, up!”

He jumped up with his hand flying up into the air. “Then down, down, down, down.”

His little hand went down low and he squatted for emphasis. “Then bounce, bounce, bounce!”

He bounced his hand up and down repeatedly and then squealed/laughed in excitement.

Without taking a break for a second he said, “Daddy, will you please ride it again with me?” repeatedly while Travis and I just looked at each other and laughed.

Travis passed Buttercup to me and I tucked her into the carrier. Travis and Little Bear got back in line, with Little Bear skipping, jumping, and talking excitedly the whole time. I fixed the settings on my camera and prepared to take some pictures of their ride. Though once they were airborne I discovered that I couldn’t see Little Bear at all.

They rode the whole time at the very, very top which made taking pictures of both of them impossible. I realized that we were all going to have to ride if we wanted a better chance of getting any pictures on the ride. One of my goals for the trip was to get a picture of Little Bear riding with me on Dumbo. I have a picture of my mom riding with me on Dumbo on my first trip to WDW and I thought it would be so cute to put the pictures side by side.

Up next is Little Bear’s ride on Barnstormer. What you do you think? Did he love it or was he scared by it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter