You Want to Stay Where?! A July PTR* TR LINK 8/8!

Thanks so much for this PTR! It's been so much fun each week!! I'm a little sad that it's over, but I'm so happy that you'll be starting a TR soon, yay!!

I hope that you have a very magical trip!!! pixiedust: Can't wait to read all about it!

I really enjoyed your PTR! Hope you have the most magical trip ever and I can't wait to hear about it when you guys get back!

P.S. I hope Boston is awesome as well! :goodvibes:goodvibes

Shannon was that not the most awesome show EVER?!?! Boston Globe headline read: An ageless Paul McCartney spins magic at Fenway. What a wonderful way to start your magical vacation. Sounds like the pixie dust has already begun!

Can't wait for Friday night, in DC to see Paul!

Now that you've said hello to Paul, you can say hello to Mickey!

Have a magical vacation and know that I'm really looking forward to your trip report and photos!

Sharing the pixie dust... Karen pixiedust:

I hope you have a BLAST in Disney! We just booked a stay in a Royal Guest Room for November so I'm really excited to see how you like it! princess:

I hope you and the family have a most magical trip. Please let me know when you start your TR...can't wait to follow along.

You might not even get back to see this with everything you'll have going on this weekend, but I hope you have a great time! Tell Maddie to say hi to all the princesses for us. :thumbsup2

You're going to the beach right? That sounds pretty amazing!
Yes... beach and a baseball game. Don't forget the most important part. We're taking a detour through Atlanta to watch the Reds and Braves. When was the last time you saw 2 teams that good playing a game at Wrigley? :rolleyes1

I'm thinking about starting a PTR when we get back since we're looking at Disney after Thanksgiving 2014 and I'll include a mini-TR from this trip. I'm ready to do some Disney planning. :thumbsup2

Hey guys! I had the best intentions of updating the PTR one more time, but that didn't quite work out. :rotfl: The good news is that WE LEAVE FOR DISNEY TODAY!!! We're all packed up and ready to go! I can't wait to share the trip with all of you when we get back!

Hey guys! I had the best intentions of updating the PTR one more time, but that didn't quite work out. :rotfl: The good news is that WE LEAVE FOR DISNEY TODAY!!! We're all packed up and ready to go! I can't wait to share the trip with all of you when we get back!

Have a wonderful, Magical time!

Bon Voyage!

Jill in CO

Have fun! We only have 5 more days til we leave!:woohoo:

Have a great trip! I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back and see Maddie in all her cute dresses w/the characters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter