You Want to Stay Where?! A July PTR* TR LINK 8/8!

Hey guys! I had the best intentions of updating the PTR one more time, but that didn't quite work out. :rotfl: The good news is that WE LEAVE FOR DISNEY TODAY!!! We're all packed up and ready to go! I can't wait to share the trip with all of you when we get back!

Shannon! I know you are all having a magical trip! Good news for me is that I just got back from seeing Paul McCartney in DC on the very same day you depart for disneyworld. It was an amazing show, no maybe about it~!

Karen pixiedust:

Found this little beauty on InstaGram while I was viewing #WaltDisneyWorld photo's {it's how I get my fix while we're in countdown phase}. I thought that maybe, just maybe this could be Maddie, and she should know she's now InstaGram famous!

P.S. I tried to "block out" your family name, just in case.

b83f25ca-7557-4f36-aaac-71b60a92e0b0_zpsd98a9cdd.jpg

Found this little beauty on InstaGram while I was viewing #WaltDisneyWorld photo's {it's how I get my fix while we're in countdown phase}. I thought that maybe, just maybe this could be Maddie, and she should know she's now InstaGram famous!

How how cool!

Jill in CO

That sure looks like her! All the clues point to it. How awesome!

Oh how awesome!! Maddie made their day!!! Now I am SO having my kids make these before our trip :thumbsup2

VERY cool!

Oh my, that is just the most amazing thing ever! It's the pixie dust! Sure looks like that is 'our' Maddie!

Awesome find and thanks for sharing! Can't wait for Shannon to see!

Thanks for sharing the pixie dust! Karen pixiedust:

This is great!

Thanks so much for sharing!

Just caught up on your PTR. I know you guys are having a wonderful time! Looking forward to your TR! :goodvibes

Hi everyone! We are at the airport getting ready to fly back home. We had a great trip and want to plan the next one already!

Jen thanks so much for sharing that. That is indeed one of our thank yous. Those sweet girls were working at Sir Mickey.

I'm eager to see my PP pics tonight and get started editing them. The trip report will soon follow!

Hi everyone! We are at the airport getting ready to fly back home. We had a great trip and want to plan the next one already!

Jen thanks so much for sharing that. That is indeed one of our thank yous. Those sweet girls were working at Sir Mickey.

I'm eager to see my PP pics tonight and get started editing them. The trip report will soon follow!

Welcome Back!!

Welcome back! Thought about you and your family all week and about all the fun and pixie dust that must have been happening! Get some rest! Can't wait to read the TR and see all the photos!

Karen

What an awesome find! It seems that that is Maddie! How cute! :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter