Your Dis title?

Aimbier31

theres only one thing two do three words four you.
ok i did this for vmk titles but this is for your dis title. i was just wondering what was your inspiration for your dis title. i will post mine later but i was just wondering ;) :hyper:

Do you like the phrase "I was just wondering"?

I just thought of my favorite Disney Character, then I saw that the Crush n' Gusher pin was being sold on the newsletter page (I love that ride!), which is a water coaster, so I just combined it.

Do you like the phrase "I was just wondering"?

I just thought of my favorite Disney Character, then I saw that the Crush n' Gusher pin was being sold on the newsletter page (I love that ride!), which is a water coaster, so I just combined it.

yes i like wondering! :hyper:

See I always wanted to be named jason so I thought the name jason pwned but now I like the name Devin :)

heh well its no secret anymore, vmk cant take my title away :rotfl:

Aengus is my real name :)

chalk that up to lack of creativity :rotfl:

NedsTJ was/is my title on a few of the Jeeping forums I belong to...I just carried it over here. Its also going to be my License plate for my '97 TJ Wrangler (3.5" lift, 33" Mud Terrains, ARB Lockers)...
200driving.gif

NedsTJ.jpg

angelcake170.
angel: My mom and dad always call me Angel.
cake: Duhh! I like cake :]
170: Random thought.

( this was a name from when I was 7, I just randomly made it up. )

i live in the san francisco bay area, so baykid it is....i dunno, was just an impulsive choice--didn't wan't to use sillykid, which was my vmk title....

heh well its no secret anymore, vmk cant take my title away :rotfl:

Aengus is my real name :)

chalk that up to lack of creativity :rotfl:

i thought u were eating a Aengus beef burger when u were making a VMK account :rotfl2:

I have been here since 1998 when i was searching info on my first WDW trip and I think my first log in was BarbDay but I lost my sign in info and couldnt get it from them so I made this me a couple years later. Barb is my name and the numbers have something to do with my birthday. LOL. And im not 62 years old. I feel it some days but Im not. try forty something.

DIS title came from my VMK title, which came from the WeeMe that my friend created for me when I was sick. Rachel is my first name. Then "Ninja" comes from the fact that I am a ninja ... or people think I'm a ninja, haha. I went to a predominantly white college. With my friends, I'd joke about being Chinese until they were so comfortable about it that they joked too (I was always used to joking about Asian stereotypes with my Asian friends through high school).

Then there was an episode of 24 or something, and Jack Bauer was kidnapped or taken by ninjas. I don't know what it was about because I didn't watch it. A guy and my close friend were talking about the episode and they said that they should ask me for info because I was Chinese (hence a ninja) so I would know where Jack Bauer was taken. Hehe.

SoOoOo ... when I was sick, that friend made a WeeMe for me (with an iPod as a heart monitor) to cheer me up. She titled it RachelNinja, and I casually used it for VMK when I couldn't think of a title. And now ... it's part of my "identity"! RachelNinjaaaaaaaaaaaa :)

When I was like 8. I begged my brothers to make me a AIM screen-name. I could barely type at the time. I chose mikeyandscooby because I loved the show Scooby-Doo, and I still do now, haha. Mikey, I just chose because alot of people called me that, and.. I like my name? x2 came from my SECOND screen name. I was bored with my first one, mikeyandscooby, so I added, x as in, 'times' and 2 as in 'second'

Then I just took it here..:eek:

Was I the only one who knew this before?

haha maybe i never knew his real name was aengus. ok so about my title well the first part was my vmk title and it was aimbier bc it's my part of my first name and part of my last name put together. ok so the 31 well 31 is the kid i like's basketball number so right now it is my favorite number so there's my story but keep em coming!! :moped:

NedsTJ was/is my title on a few of the Jeeping forums I belong to...I just carried it over here. Its also going to be my License plate for my '97 TJ Wrangler (3.5" lift, 33" Mud Terrains, ARB Lockers)...
200driving.gif

NedsTJ.jpg

This is very "Different" coming out of a 12-year old girl here but,
that is one sweet TJ. My dad, my grandpa and I were discussing those this morning. :rotfl:
I can be a cheerleader/girly girl and a daddy's girl, can't I? :rolleyes:

It was my name on VMK.

...I like ravens and the poem The Raven, lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter