• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Your favorite all-time Disney Movie

Doc CW

Dallas Cowboys Football #1
Just curious as to what is you the people's favorite Disney movie of all-time is. Mine would be Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl pirate: . Why, because I thought the plot was good the special effects were amazing and it was really funny. So what is your Favorite Disney movie?

That's a hard one! I love the POTC movies, but I really love Hocus Pocus. I'm not sure why, but I could watch that movie over and over. In fact, I have! I am also a big fan of The Newsies and Homeward Bound.

As far as animated features go, it is a toss up between Aladdin and Lion King 1/2.

Beauty and the Beast, I just adore that movie. Cinderella is a really close second (it was the first disney movie I ever saw).

Beauty and the beast and lion king would be my 2 favs.And now my kids love them as well

I love the POTC movies but my favorite animated movie is Lilo and Stitch. I love that Lilo is kind of a misfit but that they manage to make a family for themselves (even if the aunt and uncle are aliens):upsidedow

I really like Mulan, and I loved the soundtrack. Once I hear one of those songs, I'm singing it for the rest of the day. Also of course POTC (all 3 of them)pirate: Oh I almost forgot Cars!

Sleeping Beauty is my all time favorite - I could watch it over and over again for hours - Merriweather is my favorite fairy too - I love her feisty personality!! Close second would be Cinderella!

I'm a fairytale and they lived happily ever after girl at heart princess:

My favorite movie is Splash, does that count? Loved it when I was a kid and used to tie my feet together in the pool and swim like a mermaid because if it (and I laughed in the DVD special features when Darryl Hannah said she used to do that too) As an adult I'm also amazed to watch it and think that she's holding her breath and is really swimming like that w/o special effects. And Tom Hanks cracks me up! I remember seeing the fountain from the movie in MGM when I was 13, but I was embarrassed to ask for my picture be taken with it (I hope its still there??...) I am a big POTC fan too ;)
Animated is a hard choice, its between Little Mermaid(love mermaids and the story), Aladdin(Funny, and the eastern influences appeal to my bellydancing side), and Lion King(Iconic with great voices, and warm fuzzy memories from seeing it in highschool with my fellow bandnerds). Finding Nemo is my fav CG.
Sorry, can't pick just one ;)

Pollyanna ... dating myself here :) Another favorite is Toyland ... that's the first movie I remember seeing in a movie theater.

Peter Pan is my absolute favorite. Mr Smee and capt Hook are a riot combo- they're such drama queens. Both Toy Story movies are tied for second. very funny!

Cinderella is my favorite. My kids pick on me because every now and then I'll drag the video tape out and watch it.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE The Lion King

when it was in theatres,I saw it once a week for almost 3 months.There is just something about the music,the characters,I smile every time I hear or see something from it.

My family thinks Im strange because I dont want to see it live on Broadway,I kind of feel it will ruin it for me.Kind of like messing with the original formula of Coca Cola,but who knows maybe one of these days soon,I will cave in and get a tix,lol

Hakuna Matata
Marcy

For family friendly/G rated movies, it is The Parent Trap - the original version.
For a more grown up audience - National Treasure

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter