• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Your favorite all-time Disney Movie

I have a couple....first for a family movie would have to be Finding Nemo! So funny, and Dory makes me laugh so hard!!! Another good one that isn't mentioned much is Freaky Friday. I think that is such a cute movie and Lindsey Lohan reminds me of how bad I was when I grew up!:lmao: (Just kidding! I was a good kid most of the time). I do love the music in Freaky Friday too! I can watch it over and over!!!

Peter Pan is my #1. I also love all of the Pirates movies.

Sleeping Beauty is my all time favorite - I could watch it over and over again for hours - Merriweather is my favorite fairy too - I love her feisty personality!! Close second would be Cinderella!

I'm a fairytale and they lived happily ever after girl at heart princess:

I agree with you on both! Both were favorites on mine as a kid! :thumbsup2

Sleeping Beauty. The Three Fairies' cottage reminds me of my visits to my grandma's house (dad's mom) who lived on a farm down in California. It gave me that warm, "homey" feeling of being home. Of course, the house that I live in now, looks like a New England cottage on Martha's Vineyard, or in New Hampshire (I've been to both places, and they are very fun places to visit).

Of course, I also like Finding Nemo and the first and second version of Brother Bear.

Samantha

Classic-Sleeping Beauty and Robin Hood
Pixar-The Incredibles
Non-Animated-Old Yeller (except I don't actually watch it much due to the end)
If I had to pick just one, Sleeping Beauty.

I would have to say Jungle book and Toy Story.

For the "little" girl in me, it is Cinderella.

My favorite - Beauty and the Beast
Son, 10 - Alice in Wonderland (very disappointed that he will not see this attraction at WDW when he goes for the first time this fall. Loved it at DL)
Daughter, 4 - Cinderella and Peter Pan
Son, 7 - The Goofy Movie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter