Your Favorite Dishes At Our ADR Choices

zebrastreyepz

DIS Veteran
These we've been to but not in 20 years...

• Cinderella's Royal Table (Breakfast)
  • Whispering Canyon Cafe (Dinner)
  • 50s Prime Time Cafe (Lunch)

Never Been...

• Tusker House
We are NOT on the Dining Plan.

We love the skillet at Whispering Canyon and you can’t go wrong with the fried chicken at 50s.
I personally would recommend somewhere besides Tusker House as I was super underwhelmed at food quality and character interactions.

At WCC I loved the Quinoa cakes - not sure it is still on the menu. My DH and kids love the refillable skillet.
At 50s PT we get the fried chicken and the meatloaf.

Enjoy.

Thanks for all the recommendations!

I was flipping back and forth between the meatloaf and the sampler platter at 50s.

Is the sampler platter big enough to share?

These we've been to but not in 20 years...We are NOT on the Dining Plan.

• Cinderella's Royal Table (Breakfast) Sorry, dinner and only once!
  • Whispering Canyon Cafe (Dinner) Don't care for it at all.
  • 50s Prime Time Cafe (Lunch) It's an internal struggle, should I have the Pot Roast or the Fried Chicken. They have a sampler platter that would give a taste of 3, meatloaf being the 3rd but I would get it double chicken or double Pot Roast, but I can't ride after a meal there.

Never Been...

• Tusker House - this is one of the best Character breakfast buffets IMO.

I've always loved the chicken pot pie at 50s Prime Time. I've only been to Whispering Canyon for lunch and I loved the Tuna melt sandwich, but I think that's only for lunch. And I loved the dessert I had, but that's off the menu now.

CRT breakfast Always got the steak/beef what ever it is
50's Primetime Its a close call between the Pot Roast and the Fried Chicken
Whispering Canyon Skillet all the way
Tusker House Just about everything its a family favorite

50's Prime Time - Pot Roast would be my pick although the fried chicken and the meatloaf are also very good. I say this as someone who would NEVER order or prepare pot roast, fried chicken, or meatloaf. None of them are items that I would normally eat but for some reason I love all of them at 50's Prime Time. It's possible I have even ordered the combo platter that gives you a sample of all 3 . . . :rolleyes1

My granddaughter intends on somehow trying all four flavors. Plus the skillet. I'm going to have to roll her home.
My son was the same when younger but he would make himself so full with milkshake before his meal arrived he could only pick at the skillet.
Hope your granddaughter is more successful.

These we've been to but not in 20 years...

• Cinderella's Royal Table (Breakfast)
  • Whispering Canyon Cafe (Dinner)
  • 50s Prime Time Cafe (Lunch)

Never Been...

• Tusker House
We are NOT on the Dining Plan.

Never been to Cinderella's, so can't comment on that but as for Whispering Canyon we get the skillet (DH LOVES the sausage) and the caramel milkshake is delicious!! I like the stuffed pork chop at 50s and of course a PB&J milkshake. We have only been to Tusker House for breakfast and we all love the juice!! (breakfast buffet was hot, fresh, plentiful and tasty)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter