Your Favorite/Least Favorite Disney Movies?

My favorite is Alice and Wonderland. I like the weirdness and fantasy of it.

My least favorite is Return To Neverland. I like Wendy better than Jane and the movie is cheesy.

I have a number of favourites but I know my least favourite
is definitely Fox and the Hound. I've only seen it a few times and I will never, ever watch it again. Just the thought of it makes me feel sad and no doubt I would cry my eyes out if I had to sit through it.

Faves: Beauty and the Beast, Tangled, Finding Nemo

Least Faves: Hunchback of Notre Dame, Snow White, Cinderella, Return to Neverland

Dang, what some of you are posting is amazing.

Favorite: Beauty and the Beast

Least Favorite: Home on the Range or Black Cauldron.

My fav: it used to be beauty and the beast, it was my first princess and I was a book nerd. But now I have to admit that I totaly adore Tangled. I can watch it again and again, I think I might even force my daugther to watch it sometimes.

Least favorite: Hunchback of Notre Dame. But I've seen the notre-dame-de-paris musical (wich is behond amaising), so it might not have helped.

Favorite: Pinocchio (Alice in Wonderland a close second)

Least Favorite: Lilo & Stitch. Stitch is repulsive to me.

Favorite - Sleeping Beauty and Nightmare Before Christmas
Least Favorite - Cars

Faves: 4 way tie - Sleeping Beauty, Tarzan, Peter Pan, and Tangled

Least Fave: Sequels. Any Sequels. Enough with the sequels!! (With the exception of the Toy Stories, of course ;) and possibly Pirates of the Caribbean)

Favorites: Toy Story 3, Beauty and the Beast, Sleeping Beauty, Brave

Least Favourte: Tangled (absolutely HATED this) and most of the sequels for the princess movies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter