Your Favorite/Least Favorite Disney Movies?

I thought I could pick a fave but as soon as I typed one out another one popped to mind. Though my top five are
1. Bugs Life
2. Cinderella
3. Cars
4. Little Mermaid
5. Monsters Inc/ Lion King
Ahh like I said to hard to pick one!
Though my least fave is Bambi and that is only because its the only film that can make me sob my eyes out. My friends like to blackmail me with it!

Faves: Tangled, Beauty and the Beast, Mulan & Little Mermaid

Least liked: Up, Aristocats (those Siamese cats are creepy)

Favorite: Beauty & the Beast , and Tangled

Least favorite: LILO and Stitch, Hunchback of Notre Dame

Favorite: The Lion King
Least Favorite: The Nightmare Before Christmas (for some reason, the movie just freaks me out. I admire Tim Burton's vision; just not my style. :))

I have a bunch of favorite Disney movies, but if I had to choose...

Most Fave: Little Mermaid (Loved it since I first saw it as a kid!)

Least Fave: Lady and the Tramp (Mostly felt mean-spirited and unpleasant for me, but I'll give it credit that the villain cats were awesome and 'Bella Notte' is such a good love song. :3)

My favorite is what Walt considered his masterpiece: Pinocchio. It is inarguably the peak of the golden era of hand drawn animation, the combination of characterizations and artistry is just staggering; in every respect this is the "Citizen Kane" of animated filmmaking. :goodvibes

My least favorite is tricky (plenty of candidates). Many are from the bottom of the barrel era of the late 60s to late 70s, when Disney was floundering in terms of film direction. The absolute worst that period delivered were live action family comedy horrors like "Million Dollar Duck" and "The Computer Wore Tennis Shoes." :crazy2:

Fav: Aladdin, Hercules, Tangled, Newsies

Least Fav: Treasure Planet, Home on the Range, Brother Bear

This is so difficult!

Favorites (in no particular order) :
Tangled
Brave
Peter Pan
Beauty and the Beast
The Little Mermaid
Brave
Lilo and Stitch

Least Favorites (once again, in no particular order) :
I'm not a fan of a lot of the live-action movies, though I love Hocus Pocus.
Most of the sequels, though there are exceptions to this.

Favorite: Toy Story trilogy, Alice and wonderland, Aladdin, Hercules, Peter pan, lion king and most underrated for me emperors new groove

Least favorite: hard to choose since I don't really have a least favorite but If I had to choose it would be bugs life

Favorites: Cinderella, Peter Pan, Mulan, Atlantis: The Lost Empire

Least Favorite: Pocahontas 2, The Little Mermaid 2, (Sequels basically).

Favourites: Pocohontas and Mulan...I can quote the whole movie!!
Least Favourites: I HATE Snow White. I don't know why I just do:confused3. Snow's voice really irritates me. I also am not a fan of Bambi or Pinocchio, for some reason the early years are not my forte.

So much dislike towards Brother Bear:confused:..I love it and the second one. Surprised no one has said Monsters Inc.:thumbsup2

Favorite: Tangled, The Rescuers, Mulan, 101 Dalmatians

Least Favorite: Bambi, Hunchback of Notre Dame, Hercules

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter