Your favorites for decor and ambience

We loved T-Rex as a family but it is quite noisy, BOG, CRT, and Tea at the Garden View Tea Room.

50's PT is a favorite for my husband and I. He refuses to leave Disney until we eat there! San Angel Inn is beautiful inside as well although I didn't care for the food that much. T-Rex at Disney Springs has pretty amazing decor but it was only a "one time experience" for us since we went for my little brother's birthday and don't see another reason to go back.

Last edited:

From an aesthetic perspective, I think Flying Fish is most beautiful restaurant on property.

Lots of restaurants in Epcot are heavily themed but our favs are Biergarten and San Angel Inn.
Sci Fi at DHS.
BOG and CRT at MK.
California Grill for the amazing view.
I also think Jock Lindsay's is super cool, but I'm a huge Indy fan :)

For totally immersive ambiance Biergarten and Yak and Yeti. For straight up beauty, Flying Fish. For maximum relaxation the Spice Road patio.

Biergarten, Tusker House, Sci-Fi Dine In, and 50s Prime Time are the most well-themed restaurants on property, IMO. Sci Fi and 50s are something you can only experience at Disney.

- Nomad Lounge, especially the relaxing outdoor porch - feels like you're in the middle of the jungle, not a theme park! (also, its sister restaurant Tiffins is like eating in a museum!)
- Jiko - every decorative element is well thought out and has deeper meanings (the bird lights, the "necklace" columns, the sunset wall...)
- Cali Grille is beautiful in the daytime at brunch, so light and airy. Very different from the loud dinner atmosphere.
- Skipper Canteen has lots of fun details and backstory related to the Jungle Cruise.
- Jock Lindsay's Hangar Bar at DS - the level of thematic detail here is amazing! (The diving bell!)

Looking forward to trying Be Our Guest dinner this summer!

Morimoto Asia is just beautiful - so sleek and clean but with traditional Asian touches. At Hollywood Brown Derby I always feel like I've time warped back into the Art Deco era in Hollywood. Citricos is refined and elegant but with a modern edge where you can see the kitchen and the activity.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter