Your going to have Dinner with 3 dead

My father -- because I didn't know him as an adult
Alan Rickman -- because I've always adored him
Jesus, even though he's really not dead -- because no one more important has ever existed /will never exist

Leaving aside my much missed deceased family:

Buster Keaton, my favorite silent film actor.
Carrie Fisher. She must have some pretty good stories from the other side.
Elvis Presley, I think he'd be a fascinating guy to talk to.

This is super hard! I’m going to have to think about this.

1. My great-great grandfather. I’ve been looking for him ( genealogy research) for years!
2. I’ll keep thinking
3. I’ll keep thinking
I’m still thinking on this but I have a question. Will the person be the same age as when they died or can you pick their age?

Teddy Roosevelt would be extremely interesting. I agree.

He's my favorite president. Yes, he wasn't perfect and loved war a bit too much, but he also did a ton of really good things and his life is the stuff of legend. I'm really surprised there hasn't been a hollywood movie about his life (though with all of the stuff that happened in his life, it might need to be a trilogy!)

Just my Nana & Papa. Don't want or need a third. I have so many beautiful memories with them. I miss them every day.

He's my favorite president. Yes, he wasn't perfect and loved war a bit too much, but he also did a ton of really good things and his life is the stuff of legend. I'm really surprised there hasn't been a hollywood movie about his life (though with all of the stuff that happened in his life, it might need to be a trilogy!)
Of course Brian Keith played him in The Wind and the Lion. He led an amazing life. There is a reason that he liked war. It had to do with his father.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter