Your home smelling like DLH for £1!

loladelorean

DIS Veteran
I have exciting news (for those who are as sad as me)....
Our hallway has been smelling mysteriously of the DLH for a few days, and my sister and I couldn't figure out where it was coming from. Then my mum pointed out her new plug in, we had a good sniff and that was it! DLH smell!
Best news of all, its only £1 and its in ASDA!!!
If I could post the smell here for you I would, but I can only post a photo:
IMG_0353.jpg

Oooh if I can get the smell of Disney I am going to have a look for one. Thanks.:rotfl:

oooooo thanks. Is it true you can buy the smell in the disney hotel shop? i thought i read some where you could, but mum thinks i have gone mad:lmao:.
I bet this is a fraction of the price. i can see loads of DISsers going into Asda saying "Have you got the airfreshner that smells like the disneyland hotel" :rotfl2:.

oooooo thanks. Is it true you can buy the smell in the disney hotel shop? i thought i read some where you could, but mum thinks i have gone mad:lmao:.

Apparently you can . I 've just been reading about it and saw a photo over on the DCP forum

There's 2 different smells - one for the winter and one for the summer

It's 12,95€ for 2 "plaquettes" - hanging things that I don't remember the name of in English :confused:

You buy it at the reception or you can ask for it in Castle Club

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/3985/003iw.jpg

:rotfl: Oh Lisa I love it!!! I can picture you running around the house, nose in air, seeking out Eau de Disney :rotfl2:

I shall be investigating into this matter!! :wizard:

I bet this is a fraction of the price. i can see loads of DISsers going into Asda saying "Have you got the airfreshner that smells like the disneyland hotel" :rotfl2:.
:rotfl: That's why i thought I would post the picture so people will know what to look for and not baffle the Asda staff! My mum says it was in some sort of bargain homeware section.

mmmmm im off to asda worth a try for 1 squid :hippie:
Yay! Hope you can find it, if not I could always start posting to people :rotfl:

:rotfl: Oh Lisa I love it!!! I can picture you running around the house, nose in air, seeking out Eau de Disney :rotfl2:

I shall be investigating into this matter!! :wizard:

Lol Adam! I really did think I was going mad for a bit, then my sister could smell it too so phew, I wasn't losing it.
I've got another one in my room as well now :cloud9: best value you could get for £1, fills me with joy when I come upstairs. (saddo, I know....)

Haha, wow I'm so gonna' get that now! It was weird earlier at work, just for a moment I could smell the DLH scent, it was like De ja Vu:lmao:

I'm off to asda tonight after work to sniff out this airfreshner! Thank you Lisa for posting.

Lol Adam! I really did think I was going mad for a bit, then my sister could smell it too so phew, I wasn't losing it.
I've got another one in my room as well now :cloud9: best value you could get for £1, fills me with joy when I come upstairs. (saddo, I know....)

:rotfl: I think that's amazing! You're like, LIVING in a UK based version of the DLH!!! :cutie:

any one got one yet ,my asda is a long way out ,but i may make that journey im so curious to smell it now:rotfl2:

I'm off to rake in Asda's bargain bin in the morning:teleport:

Might take one of these and plug it in at the Dreamcastle and just pretend (or would that that be cheating:confused3)

Do it everyone you won't be sorry :rotfl:
Fifi, I think that's a great idea about Dream Castle, for only £1 you'd be crazy not to ;)
Lying in bed right now breathing in the DLH smelling goodness!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter