Your home smelling like DLH for £1!

Same here, none at our Asda either. Sooo disappointed so am playing my DLP cd instead.

I got 3:cool1: Had to do a bit of raking up the bargain homeware isle. Have plugged one in at my my mums, one at mother in laws and one by my front door. Does smell very similar to the DLH (although the significance of this appears to be totally lost on the grannies:rolleyes:)

I have just got 3 from Asda Bilton in Hull, they are in the section where they sell stuff for £1 there was quite a lot.

oh oh live in hull:thumbsup2 but up kingwood way might have to go look ,oh and a big hi from this end of hull:dance3:

Yay I'm glad other people are finding them and enjoying the DLH smell! :D hope the rest of you can track them down. Such a random little find but I knew the DISers would share my excitement :banana:

Sad to report back that despite our best efforts, none to be found in Poole :sad2: and believe me Kazzabelle put in a LOT of effort!!! :thumbsup2

I really did try, I went everywhere in Poole I found every scent but this one. :rotfl2:.

My dh thought i was crazy to go around looking for it so my house can smell like the disneyland hotel, he just does not understand

Aw ladies I'm so sorry to have sent you on a wild goose chase! I'll go back to our ASDA tomorrow and if there are more I'll get a couple to post to you, I'll PM you if i can find them.

I managed to grab the last 2 this morning from Asda in Leigh. :banana:

There was a small box with about 6 in - different scents. Further into the shop there was the shelf where they had been - loads of Clean Linen ones left, loads of lavender ones and an empty space where the Sandalwood and Vanilla ones used to be - there are obviously a lot of DLH fans in Leigh

Well folks, you made me want a lovely smelling house too!
I dropped the kids off at school and headed to Asda- they had lots and lots!
If anyone is looking- they are at the bit in the store near the home ware, the bit where they have lots of things for £1 straws, dusters, etc.
I am off to clean the house and plug in a couple. :lovestruc
Fiona
x
This is to get me in the mood- we go in 18 sleeps:)

Sorry haven't had a chance to go back to Asda yet, will make sure to go in over the weekend and look for you!

I popped into our local Yankee candle shop this morning and found a bunch of yankee candle stuff (tarts, votives and jars) called "Sandalwood Vanilla" which should be quite similar to these.

I don't really remember what the DLH smells like so I can't say whether they were the same or not, but it might be worth looking into as yankee candles are mmmmmmmmmmm :cloud9:.

Thank you both!

Thanks to Lisa :worship: I am now the proud owner of one of the aforementioned plug in air fresheners and when that runs out I shall be paying a visit to Yankee Candle!!! ;)
:thanks:

Needless to say, when I explained to DH why we were driving out to the sorting office to collect my parcel, (an air freshener sent from a lovely DISer in Scotland because it smells of DLH and I couldn't manage to get one in Asda down here) he reminded me that he thinks we're all bonkers! :rolleyes1

Thank you both!

Thanks to Lisa :worship: I am now the proud owner of one of the aforementioned plug in air fresheners and when that runs out I shall be paying a visit to Yankee Candle!!! ;)
:thanks:

Needless to say, when I explained to DH why we were driving out to the sorting office to collect my parcel, (an air freshener sent from a lovely DISer in Scotland because it smells of DLH and I couldn't manage to get one in Asda down here) he reminded me that he thinks we're all bonkers! :rolleyes1

You're welcome :cutie:
Yeah when I stopped at ASDA with my friend to buy more and explained to her, I got a long blank stare. She's coming to DLP for the first time with me in June though so hopefully after that she will understand :banana:
I LOVE yankee candles, I am investigating this!
p.s. There is a small chance that we are bonkers, but as long as we're happy.... :wizard:

How have I missed this.......I shall be investigating soon - the yankee candle idea sound good, i'll give that a go too.

And, I can confirm - we are all completely bonkers ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter