Your home smelling like DLH for £1!

Yes i am bonkers too and thanks to loladelorean i too have a house that smells of the dlh:thumbsup2
I had a friend over the other day and i said can you smell that it's the dlh she said i needed to get out more:rotfl2:. She just does not understand:confused3

Just finished unpacking this morning (yes, I know I've been back several days but unpacking is so depressing lol) and guess what I found at the bottom of one of the suitcases! DH had bought the sachet set from the DLH desk when he checked out and stuffed it in the suitcase when I wasn't looking. Aw bless him!! :love:

Asda are still selling the plug ins for £1. I got a few more last weekend

I'm just off to Asda to do some shopping so am going to have a look. If they haven't got any then I'm heading straight to the Yankee Candle shop!!

I've never been to DLP yet but you've got me intrigued so I picked one up when I was in Asda earlier! Still to plug it in though

Unfortunately it was a fruitless shopping trip as there were no plug-ins in my Asda :sad2: and no Yankees in this scent in neither Clintons nor B&Q. :sad2:

BUT never mind, I needed some more Yankee candles so have ordered this scent online so hopefully it will come this week. In the meantime I have hung the scent sachet up in my bedroom and with Disney music playing in the background, if I close my eyes it takes me straight back there!! Are we stark raving or what?!!! :confused3 ;) :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter