• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Your Mother

My mom name was Mary and growing up she told me she was born in 1929, it was not until I was 30 year old that I found out that she was actually born in 1924--my mom had a very quirky sense of humor.
My dad name was William born in 1918 (dad would roll his eyes when my mom would state the 1929 year of birth, but I never picked up on it). Dad had the nick name of Bear. He used to love reading stories to my younger sister, who loved Winnie the Pooh. One day my Dad said that my sister was his little Pooh, and she replied that if she was Pooh, he must be Bear as together they were Pooh Bear. That nick name stayed with him lovingly until he passed, and on his tombstone his name is listed as William "Bear".

I never heard my mother's name anywhere else. She was born in 1941. Apparently there is at least one actress (born in 1968) with the same first name. That's all you're getting out of me.

My mom was born on Christmas in 1933. It was a toss up between naming her Mary or Carol, and they went with Carol. She passed in 2017 at the age of 83.
My dad’s name was John. Born in 1935. He passed in 2016 just 2 weeks shy of his 81st birthday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter