• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Your Mother

Mom is Christina Marie, goes by Tina. Born in '40's. Always very elusive about the exact year, but I know what it is.... 😉

ETA: Oh! Guess I needed to put dear 'ole dad in here too. Warren Forbes, goes by Warren. Have never met another Warren. ...born 3 years before Tina. But, if I told you his age, then you'd know her's. LOL

Last edited:

Mom: Roberta Ann - 80 years old
Dad: in a twist of fate his name was Robert Edwin :) - would be 83 if he was still alive

Now I also have a great aunt Thelma and Pearl (sisters). My grandmothers names were Buna and Louise. Grandfathers were Garland and Charles. Got a couple of doozies in there lol.

My mom is Patricia. While I would have gone by Trixie with her name, she goes by Patty. Her nickname doesn't even have an i at the end, which I would have written with a little heart above.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter