Your Oldest Disney Memory

I'm sorry, that looks more like Easter Egg dye than cocktails! :rotfl:

On the topic of WDW memories...

We went for the first time as a family in January, 2005. DH has lived his entire life in Dallas. He could not comprehend how WDW is different than Six Flags. DS won an airline ticket in a raffle at the AIDS walk, so we decided to take a "once in a lifetime" trip to WDW. We flew to Orlando on a Thursday morning and went straight from Pop to MK. By the time Wishes started that night DH was trying to figure out how soon we could plan another trip. ;)

We bought our AKV points last year.

I'm sorry, that looks more like Easter Egg dye than cocktails! :rotfl:

On the topic of WDW memories...

We went for the first time as a family in January, 2005. DH has lived his entire life in Dallas. He could not comprehend how WDW is different than Six Flags. DS won an airline ticket in a raffle at the AIDS walk, so we decided to take a "once in a lifetime" trip to WDW. We flew to Orlando on a Thursday morning and went straight from Pop to MK. By the time Wishes started that night DH was trying to figure out how soon we could plan another trip. ;)

We bought our AKV points last year.

After my trip in '78, I never returned to Six Flags, it's not Disney. :cool1:

And that is Easter Egg Color dyed Absolut. ;)

I'll take a purple Patron ;)

Just for you coz you're special. ;)

purple-drink-xlg.jpg

Isn't it against the law to sleep past 5 AM at WDW? :confused:
Or maybe that's just in my room.

Uncle Remus, you are an enigma. :) Each day we learn just a tiny bit more about you and it is fascinating.

In my room it's a crime past 7am! I'm generally commando ALL the way..this next trip, I'm PENCILING in some time to relax and be spontaneous! :lmao:

And in my room it's a crime to get up before 9!!!

I love your story! My favorite is the peter pan hat and the silhouette lady. Really cool :]

My oldest memory is probably my uncle taping everything. Literally. My aunt started putting our first trip onto DVDs and she said she needs editing software because she needs to cut out so much stuff from his videotapes. :lmao: We don't let him live it down, either. Also, my little brother was probably about 5 and during It's A Small World he goes to me, "Cole, look! Kung Fu people!!!" And pointed all excited. Those are two things I remember a lot about my first trip. Also meeting Pooh. I love Pooh :]

Early 90s - Magic Kingdom (WDW) very empty, late at night there was about 10 of us just getting on Space Mountain (the best ride in the world at that time!) getting off it and going back on it continuously!

Was just the best time ever. Good times! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter