your top 3 songs of the 80,s

If sort my 80's playlist (every song I have with a release year of 1980 - 1989) my top three played are:

Girls Just Want to Have Fun - Cindy Lauper
Bad Reputation - Joan Jett
Blame it on the Rain - Milli Vanilli

Im with ya, and I still think Milli Vanilli is cool

I like to think I'm a tolerant, open-minded person, but the German version is the best, and on this point there can be no argument.

Another song where the German version is superior:

I totally agree. The German version merely belongs on the wall of shame. The English version is a crime against humanity.

I'm so annoyed you used 10,000 Maniacs and the Cure.

Mine would include the Pixie's and REM. I'd be hard pressed to pick an exact song.

REM is tough simply because their best song came out in the 90s. But for the 80s, I'd probably go with Fall on me. This is the reworked version from Life's rich pageant.

I always liked that Flock of Seagulls song - they are headlining a concert with several other 80s bands...Motels, Vapors and a few others...trying to get a group to go! Fun!

Have fun!!

I saw A Flock of Seagulls about 10 years ago at a 80's Flashback concert. The lead singer still had a toned down version of his infamous waterfall hairdo. Alas, I think he's bald now.

Other bands were on the bill were Missing Persons, The Fixx, and Tommy Tutone.

Have fun!!

I saw A Flock of Seagulls about 10 years ago at a 80's Flashback concert. The lead singer still had a toned down version of his infamous waterfall hairdo. Alas, I think he's bald now.

View attachment 411924

Other bands were on the bill were Missing Persons, The Fixx, and Tommy Tutone.

Fun line-up - would love to see Missing Persons!

So, this is funny because I got an email from the venue about the show and it had a picture of the now bald lead singer in foreground and I was like, is that him? I guess it is!

I went to this concert called Retro Futura at this same venue a few years ago and it was Men Without Hats, Katrina and the Waves, Modern English, English Beat, Paul Young and Howard Jones. It was great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter