• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Your very first or one of your earliest Posts/Thread when you joined the Dis

NFLDERS

Stay Safe
Here is my first Post: Jan. 22, 2013 Thread title: February 21st-WONDERfull 4 Night Bahamas from Miami

We are joining you on this cruise. 6 yr old boy and his Grandparents. I recently read a cruiser's review of their Disney Wonder recent cruise. I had not taken notes and am unable to find the thread again. The information was about the Terminals location. (Need this for our transportation driver)

Also, I'd like to know what others may have learned about the Disney Wonder Terminal; as the review mentioned having had to look for someone to take their luggage, stairs, narrow hallways,and window counter like check-in?

Thanks

Last edited:
That took a while, but it was 1/27/05 and in regard to Cinderella breakfast in the castle:

"Tomorrow is our first chance to call in for it...I was hoping it wouldn't be too hard. I do have the script that says what numbers to push when. So you can cancel a reservation? We will be there April 27-30 and would rather have the breakfast on the 28th but I think I should start with the 27th to increase my chances.

Do you think I will be able to request a specific time? I want a late time so it can kind of be our lunch."

Times have changed :)

This is my first Thread: Disney Wonder Staterms 5127? Jan. 23rd 2013

Anyone recently cruised in 5127 pros/cons Pictures ie? Thanks

I post entirely too much to find my oldest post. I tried flipping back, and ran out of steam halfway through 2015. :laughing:

Fortunately, I don't start nearly as many threads...

My first thread, Oct 27, 2007:

Hi, everyone! :flower3:

My kids are 9 and 11. I'm thinking of taking them to AK on the morning of December 18m. I thought we could have lunch and dinner at AK and then head right on over to MVMCP after AK closes.

Is this going to wear them out? We went to AK once before in 2005, and the kids say they can skip the bird show and the petting zoo. I don't expect they'll want to do the discovery stations this time either (last time they insisted on getting EVERY stamp, which ended up with us running the length of the park to get to last station before it closed - phew!).

Mainly, I want to make sure we have a good time at the Christmas party.

Is it possible to do both a park and the party in one day? How exhausting is the party? We'll be visiting Disney from Dec 15 to Dec 21 (flying home on the 22nd).

Any advice?

Ironically, my son managed to fall horribly ill with croup shortly before our vacation and my daughter came down with it the first night we were there. We didn't worry about AK - we were just glad to make it to the Christmas Party at all!

No clue, but I remember reading the DISboards during the summer of 1999. I'm not sure there's any way to FIND posts that old!

I don't remember my first posts but one of my first threads got locked and deleted. I was so naive back then

My first post was on June 24, 2013 and the thread was..."who has the longest countdown" This was my first ever comment.......

We did our very first trip to WDW in June of 2009 and stayed at POFQ. I am just now starting to plan trip #2 for March 2015....1 year, 8 months and 5 days away!! Hoping to stay at the YC this time but that could change!

I don't remember my first posts but one of my first threads got locked and deleted. I was so naive back then

One of mine was an epic pile on. I was unaware it was not acceptable to have a party, in a hall (number of guests) with a band/dance music, a bar and tender, and not invite all the children. :headache:

Last edited:
One of mine was an epic pile on. I was unaware it was not acceptable to have a party, in a hall (number of guests) and not invite all the children. :headache:

It's crazy why people will grab on to. Some people just like to fight I guess..

Pretty sure I responded to something to do with someone going to WDW and stressing over the intensity of some attractions. First thread I started? No idea. :)

How are y'all finding your first post? If I search, it only goes back to May 2017.

There is a small "find older posts" link at the bottom of every 10th page. You have to click the 10 at the top, then find older and it will load another 10 pages. It took me a while, and my first post isn't even interesting enough to share, haha!

There is a small "find older posts" link at the bottom of every 10th page. You have to click the 10 at the top, then find older and it will load another 10 pages. It took me a while, and my first post isn't even interesting enough to share, haha!

I tried it did not work for me

Yeah, this would take me forever. Not interested. I joined in June 2006. My first post? Not spending the time to look.

Interesting question so I looked.

First thread started- 1/5/2001

"What is a good price for the ASMO the last week of May - First week of June? Haven't been to WDW in 10 years. Can't wait to get back!"

That's a good memory. I found this site when I started planning a trip for DD21's 5th birthday.

Don't remember the first thread I started and probably don't want to lol. I do remember my first post. It was about line cutting and kids getting out of line to go to the bathroom. I had no idea at the time that those turn such a hail storm of anger. My 7 year old just had to pee in line at RnRC and everyone there seemed fine with her going out of line and getting back to her dad and brother in line, but the people on the Theme Parks board seemed very offended by the whole thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter