• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Your very first or one of your earliest Posts/Thread when you joined the Dis

I posted something about the All Star resorts to get info for my brother's family trip.......obviously in 2000. :)

It took awhile (partly because I was reading old threads I had participated in - some were funny, some were sad, and some were just... ;) ) I found the first one I posted in after the big DIS Crash of 2000. It was about the very first time I met someone from the Internet - a fellow DISer and her family. That was a nice memory. :) I will always remember riding Space Mountain holding hands with Judy in the air (I think she was in the seat in front of me with her husband) - it was a great way to meet my first DISer. :)

upload_2017-7-25_17-29-32.png

FROM FEBRUARY 14, 2004, ON THE CRUISE LINE FORUM. 3 MONTHS AFTER I JOINED, A YEAR AFTER I STARTED LURKING HERE.

We were on the 12-27-03 Eastern, yes it was cool at the Port, but it was amazing how comfortable it was Sunday morning.
It was rough (waiters said it was the roughest it had been in a long time), and I've got great videotape of the family, all in shorts and T-shirts, in the gail force wind on the bow (or as far forward as you can get, in front of the wind-shield in front of the basketball courts), and my wife, who is always cold, was quite
comfortable.
It had rained overnight in St. Thomas, but had stopped by the time we docked.
And it rained in the afternoon at Castaway Cay, which did sent a lot of folks scurrying back to the ship. But we were snorkeling, so we were wet already. It wasn't cold, but it wasn't hot either.
We were comfortable biking in our swimsuits, again dear wife wasn't cold, so I'd say you'll be okay.

:banana: :banana: :dancer: :banana: :banana:
tvguy.jpg

:banana: :banana: :dancer: :banana: :banana:

Under your user name "postings" is offered then, one can look at older postings. In my case after the "Challenge, I love a challenge!" it took me to my first, and many, many, others. Also Threads one has started is offered to view too. :goodvibes

Found posts from 2006 but I know I was more active in the early 2000s as well. In 2006 I came back after I switched jobs and could not post as much. lol

Trip down memory lane that lol

My first thread proper was me asking if anyone else had been to WDW and not ever stayed onsite. Since then we've stayed onsite plenty of times :D

And my first post was on a thread about the values getting fridges saying that now they seem even better value. Of course, they were also much cheaper even back in 2012!!

Finally found mine from March1st 2011. I answered someone's question in the"Vancouver FAQ" thread on the DCL section.

"For any locals...how far is it from the fairmount rim pacific hotel to east side marios? We only get there when we are in Canada!!!"

There is an East Side Mario's in North Vancouver but from the Fairmount it is easy to get to without a car. From yourhotel, it is about a 5 minute walk to Waterfront Station where the Sea Bus leaves from. The Sea Bus is part of our public transit. The Sea bus goes directly to Lonsdale Quay. It takes about 12 minutes. Lonsdale Quay is a great place to walk around with a market, little stores and restaurants. It is also a nice spot to take pictures of the city from there.

....kind of ironic since the last thread I posted in today prior to this one was a Vancouver question thread and I mentioned Lonsdale . FYI, that East Side Mario's no longer exists .

Dang! We will be visiting my db, and dsil some time soon. They moved to the Island last summer from here in Ontario. At least Niagara area here still has East Side Mario's. :sunny:

My first post was an introduction on the Teen Board, and my first thread was called "Any Fansies?" on the Teen Board. It was my attempt at reaching other Newsies fans on the DIS.

I LOVE NEWSIES!!!! It's one of my favorite musicals ever.

My first post was in an old Shades of Green resort thread. I had just started planning my second WDW trip, and we decided to stay there.

My first post was in this thread: "Has the Quality Of Disney's TV Programming Declined?"

My reply: "Definite decline in quality."

....I don't know how to go about finding my first post, but my first thread was from May 2001, asking if anyone had ever used sunfares.com to book airfare....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter