You're a National Treasure - Nov. Exercise Challenge

Adding 40 more minutes walking since last posting. total for month 640/900.

Thanks so much Hmack for your great encouragement! Onward to December!

Yes, thank you Hmack for all the encouragement this last month. I truly would not have done this if it weren't for you all.

Figment1990 - LOVE your idea! Definitely something Disney should think about adding!

SarahDisney - How do you like your fitbit? I'm thinking of putting that on my some day wish list, but had heard from someone else who said it wasn't very accurate. That was just one person though, so I was curious for more thoughts.

2TxAgs - Super impressed with a 1/2 marathon... wow!

Thanks for hosting December, dizzyr!! Hope to see ya'all tomorrow!

1456/1500
Didn't make it. For some reason I was thinking I had 51 minutes to go but it was really 81. Darn math! On to next month!!

Good Morning and Happy December!

Just a reminder that the December thread is up and going and being hosted by dizzyr, just look for "Dedicated December Exercise Thread".

congratulations to
SarahDisney who turned Wish "Wowza" Green!

Our team total is an incredible - 95.37%.

Thank you to everyone of you - you made hosting a ton of fun with your comments and thoughfulness and humor and by keeping me on my toes and inspiring me everytime you send in those crazy workout minutes!

I'll check this one last time this evening as I'd hate to miss anyone.

Other than that, I'll see you all in Dedicated December...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter