You're a National Treasure - Nov. Exercise Challenge

So Excited!

lisah0711 - welcome back from Disney!!!! And you've been updated to Wish "WOWZA" Green on the first page. Keep sending in those minutes! Did you have a wonderful trip?

dizzyr - you're so close! I KNOW you can meet and EXCEED your goal.

Team stats - 88.35%
minutes to reach 90% - 251
minutes to reach 100% - 1,772

Every minute counts!

I've got 45 minutes to add so far today. Brrrrr it's chilly out there! I'm now at 885/1400

Congrats to everyone who is making their goals! I'm really not sure ill even reach red because tomorrow is a travel day for us and then a treat to the theater to see newsies! I wish I could have helped us reach 100% and I feel awful that I'm going to hold us back from that. I didn't anticipate properly the effect of staying at someone else's house these past few days.

Go team! Ill keep adding in minutes as much as I can to help reach our team goals.

Edit: whoops! I mean I'm not even sure ill make it to 75%, not "red." But I do want to say a HUGE thank u to everyone on the thread. This is one of the highest totals I've had in a long time. Especially since I missed the first week to illness. So thank u all and especially to our awesome hostess!

adding on 22 minutes.

1024/1000

team total - 88.79%
minutes to go to get to 90% - 184
minutes to go to get to 100% - 1,705

Keep those minutes rolling in! Everyone's doing an incredible job!!

figment1990 - congratulations on your total - you are Awesome this month!

good morning!!!

Welcome to the last day of You're a National Treasure November. Can you believe it??

Congratulations goes out this morning to:
slightlyocdDisneyfan who is our latest team member to become Wish "Wowza" green!

I'm not sure how many minutes I'll get in today as its a travel day taking the kiddo back to college but I'm going to try for every minute I can because we could seriously end this month with a simply amazing total.

Where are we now?

Team total - 89.79%!!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT??

Minutes to get to 90% - 32 (only 32 more!)

And I KNOW we can do better than 90%!! It's been an amazing month - let's see how high we can go...

"You must not let anyone define your limits because of where you come from. Your only limit is your soul" from Ratatouille

swissfamilyrobinson - you can do it - 75%, here you come!!

slightlyocdDisneyfan - I'm envious of your tennis time!

SarahDisney - I know you'll be Wish Wowza green in no time! You've got this.

:woohoo: I'm WISH wowza! :cool1:

This team is awesome! :yay: :yay: :yay: Look at all the amazing colors! :rainbow:

Adding 60 minutes running with running group and another 60 minutes walking for a total of 1210/1000.

hmack, thank you so much for inspiring us all to do great things for ourselves! :thanks:

I had a random thought that I figured only my fellow wishers would appreciate. We are heading to Disney in 18 days so I was trying to calculate what I should put for my December minute goal. And I thought- wouldn't it be funny if Disney magic bands tracked our steps and then sent us emails like "you've just burned 450 calories this morning- go treat yourself to a Mickey ice cream bar!"

I had a random thought that I figured only my fellow wishers would appreciate. We are heading to Disney in 18 days so I was trying to calculate what I should put for my December minute goal. And I thought- wouldn't it be funny if Disney magic bands tracked our steps and then sent us emails like "you've just burned 450 calories this morning- go treat yourself to a Mickey ice cream bar!"

Um ... please suggest that to Disney!! I would love that!
I wear my fitbit at Disney, so it doesn't make as much of a difference to me, but ... yes, that would be awesome!

1050/1000

Adding in 45 minutes of strength training yesterday, plus 45 minutes of cardio this morning. Yay, I made goal!!

I'm trying to figure out my December goal. With working makeup and hair for the show coming up (Wizard of Oz), the whole week of December 8th I will be working so late that I won't have time or energy. And two days the following week I have auditions and callbacks after school for the student run musical. Maybe I will just take 1/4 off of the November goal to make up for that week. On the other hand, I have Christmas break at the end of December which will give me more time to work out many of those days. I still think I'll set it lower though, so I don't over stress about it throughout the month.

Today we have Thanksgiving Re-mix at my house! Looking forward to that. I can't believe tomorrow is December 1st already! :)

Um ... please suggest that to Disney!! I would love that!
I wear my fitbit at Disney, so it doesn't make as much of a difference to me, but ... yes, that would be awesome!

Or how about- "gwarsh you've walked 9 miles today! Here's a 5% off coupon for a foot massage at Senses Spa!"

I bet they could partner w a company that already has the technology and let it be an optional sign up by guests.

I don't have a fitbit but think that would be fun to wear in Disney- it is the only vacation place that I can go and eat dessert or treats every day and not gain anything! Love that.

1419/1500

We have a beautiful day here so I'll bundle up and go for a walk later to make goal! I'm still in my jammies drinking tea! :coffee:

Everyone has done amazingly well this month! You guys rock!:dancer:party:

A huge thank you to Heather who has been an amazing host these last couple months! :thanks: And thanks to dizzyr who is willing to take on next month! :worship:

I'll report back at the end of the day with my new number, and see everyone on the December thread!

Checking in after driving for 9 long hours and what did you guys do while I was away???

You raised our team to 91.73%. Seriously!

So amazing!

congratulationgs to:
bangzoom6877 for being Wish Wowza Green!
and glss1/2fll for being Red Hot!

Can't wait to see where we end up!

Adding 30 min for walking on the beach yesterday and then 178 min for my half marathon today. Just under 3 hrs, which is my best time yet!

Thanks hmack, it's been wonderful having you cheer us on and give us inspiration. :cool1::cool1::cool1: Looking forward to Dec with you all.

2TxAgs! you are now Wish Wowza Green!

Congratulations on the Half Marathon PR - you're a BEAST!!

New team total = 94.02%!

(only 910 minutes from reaching 100% - crazy, huh?)

50 minutes for me today ...

1203/1200

I made it! (just barely)

Huge thank you to hmack for being an awesome hostess this week.
I hope to see everyone on the December thread!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter