~You're in the Haunted Mansion now.....~

Pointing out the floating candelabra down the dark hallway to whoever is in the car with me.

im in the "DON'T TOUCH MY WALLS" room watching my dad jump when the lady screams at him it was quite funny

Since we got stuck in here (me and DS) last trip through, when I think about this ride this scene is what I think of. We were right at the exit were the ghost lady is hovering over the door telling you to make final arrangements........

The longer we sat there, the more scared DS got. He actually likes this ride, was just a little freaked out that we stopped.

I'm with a previous poster - stopped in front of the dining room scene and *finally getting a chance to take a really good look at all the dancing ghosts, and the dueling ones coming out of their portraits and just *praying the ride stays stopped a little longer.

Enjoying the cool air condition and private doom buggy riding through the dining hall - watching the ghosts dance - quickly pointing out the hidden mickey on the table setting! Smiling because I'm in the Magic Kingdom and am on vacation!
ENJOY :cool1:

We are just getting in the buggy and about to enter the library when all of a sudden, a CM appears on the side of our buggy and scares the heck out of us!!! :scared:

This happened a couple of years ago. Everytime I get on now, I am always worried this is going to happen!

Thanks for these "where are you on this ride" threads, I am loving all the memories...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter