Youtube Video Instructions

A way to record VMK, like you can actually see the things moving, is by downloading HyperCam
It does pretty good quality
But sadly, I haven't the slightest clue on how to operate it @_@

Oh and, I don't know why WMM is taking so long for you to download, it might mean you already have it. I'm not sure if this will work, but you can go to Run... in the start menu and type in windows movie maker. Good luck :) lol

Yea, for now I dont want to use hyper-cam. Is it possible to put a photobucket slideshow on youtube?

Yeah I downloaded a screen recorder it has horrible quality.. Is the WMM
a screen recorder too? I can make my own movie with pictures I have and
record my screen like a webcam? What are some good webcams I can use if not?

WWM is a tool to import pictures and sound

um... iTunes puts a lock that ties it only to your autherized computers not to block WMM.

I made my video with music and all. Now I forgot how to get a powerpoint to youtube. I know you have to tape it with some cam you can install for free. Anyone know any?

I made my powerpoint, but now I just found out that it is just about possible to get it to youtube ;-(

There is a program called Wondershare, as well as a few others that will convert power Point files to make them uploadable to You Tube

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter