Yummy Treats at Disneyland Paris

jnjusoioa

I fell in love with DLR, whats not to love. Fantas
I know here in the states we have certain treats at each park that are not to be missed. Where is a good place in Paris to buy yummy sweet treats?? I know at one point I was reading a trip report and this girl actually had a long stick of choclate covered strawberries, it looked yummy. Would love to see and hear about all the yummy sweet treats in Paris.:goodvibes

There is a shop on the right hand side next door to the Kodak Shop in Main Street as you look at the castle; which is purely sweets and biscuits gifts.

For cakes themselves; we love the Cable Cake Bar in Main Street and in the Studios just outside the Motor Stunt Show there is a counter service called "Blockbuster Cafe" and they had an amazing array of yummy cakes!

The Cowboy Cookout does an afternoon tea with an amazing buffet of cakes and sweets and fun and games with the characters!:goodvibes

A Mickey Brioche is a typical DLRP treat. (Sort of their replacement to Churros)

There's no Dole Whip. BUT - they have flavoured popcorn! I'm excited for the coconut and there's also gingerbread flavour. :)

BUT - they have flavoured popcorn! I'm excited for the coconut and there's also gingerbread flavour. :)

What???? Are you serious?! Those literally sound like heaven to me - is it acceptable to spend a whole day in the park just eating popcorn.... :rotfl2:

What???? Are you serious?! Those literally sound like heaven to me - is it acceptable to spend a whole day in the park just eating popcorn.... :rotfl2:
Haha! That was my reaction when I found out!!

2 weeks I'll be eating that sweet sweet corn!

Torsie, the Mickey brioches are no more sadly.... not sure why :confused3 Carrie_Cat had kindly offered to keep a look out to see if they started doing them again.

Couple of things to add:

Those little red sweets you get at restaurants and the like - Fraise Tagada - the are made by Haribo and lovely.

A new one for us to try, Mickey waffles at the DLH - can't wait to try these as a teatime snack. Come with nutella, cream & Jam (I think).

Finally, not tried yet, but they are doing a Mickey shaped biscuit/cake covered in chocolate with teh 20th anniversary logo on. Reviews on here have been positive - think you get them from Cable Car Bakery etc.

I've lost weight over the last 5 months or so.... it's a good job as I can see most of it going back on in just 6 days at DLRP in June :scared1:. Oh, and we have to fit Salon Mickey sweet treats in too of course :lmao:.

Torsie, the Mickey brioches are no more sadly.... not sure why :confused3 Carrie_Cat had kindly offered to keep a look out to see if they started doing them again.

Couple of things to add:

Those little red sweets you get at restaurants and the like - Fraise Tagada - the are made by Haribo and lovely.

A new one for us to try, Mickey waffles at the DLH - can't wait to try these as a teatime snack. Come with nutella, cream & Jam (I think).

Finally, not tried yet, but they are doing a Mickey shaped biscuit/cake covered in chocolate with teh 20th anniversary logo on. Reviews on here have been positive - think you get them from Cable Car Bakery etc.

I've lost weight over the last 5 months or so.... it's a good job as I can see most of it going back on in just 6 days at DLRP in June :scared1:. Oh, and we have to fit Salon Mickey sweet treats in too of course :lmao:.

When did they stop? I had one in December

A Mickey Brioche is a typical DLRP treat. (Sort of their replacement to Churros)

There's no Dole Whip. BUT - they have flavoured popcorn! I'm excited for the coconut and there's also gingerbread flavour. :)

This sounds amazing. Is the gingerbread all year?? I hope they keep these around for a long time. Not sure exactly when I will get to go but this popcorn sounds amazing!!!!!!!!!!:goodvibes

Thank you for all the awesome replies. Sounds amazing. Has anyone ever seen the chocolate covered strawberries on a stick. The photo of those looked amazing as well.:)

Flavoured popcorn isn't all year round, it's more a Spring/Summer thing.

Churros are now only on sale at Fuente del Oro

At certain times of the year you get 2 or 3 wodden huts in Disney Village selling fruit dipped in chocolat, toffee apples, marshmallows in chocolat etc - These were put up last month - No idea how long they will stay this time

023-5.jpg

024-5.jpg

There is a shop on the right hand side next door to the Kodak Shop in Main Street as you look at the castle; which is purely sweets and biscuits gifts.

For cakes themselves; we love the Cable Cake Bar in Main Street and in the Studios just outside the Motor Stunt Show there is a counter service called "Blockbuster Cafe" and they had an amazing array of yummy cakes!

The Cowboy Cookout does an afternoon tea with an amazing buffet of cakes and sweets and fun and games with the characters!:goodvibes

Hi can anyone give me any information on the cowboy cookout afternoon tea. Do you book it? How?
How much is it?
How long it is?

Also the DLH Mickey waffles can you book these. Not staying at DLH so can you go in and have them?
Anyone know costs?

We are going in August and staying at NB. Been before and looking for different things to do food wise.

Hi can anyone give me any information on the cowboy cookout afternoon tea. Do you book it? How?
How much is it?
How long it is?

Also the DLH Mickey waffles can you book these. Not staying at DLH so can you go in and have them?
Anyone know costs?

We are going in August and staying at NB. Been before and looking for different things to do food wise.

Cowboy Cookout character tea party is £16 per person. According to the latest DLP brochure it is at 4:30 pm; which usually clashes with the Park Parade; but at the moment I think the parade is 7 pm ish. The tea party is roughly 1.5 hours and last year we saw Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and Pluto.

You book thru the table reservation line.

Not done the Mickey Waffles; but planning on trying them in a few weeks!:goodvibes

Sorry to gatecrash the thread, but this flavoured popcorn... :rotfl2:
I'm going in August, so it should still be around?
*please say yes, please say yes* :)

If so, where can I get it?

TIA :thumbsup2

The waffles can be purchased at Cafe Fantasia in the DLH (the bar of the hotel). You don't need to be a hotel guest to use it (or any of the other hotel bars/eateries), don't need to reserve or anything. I think they are available mid afternoon for a snack but not sure if they are doing them later in the day (eves) as well? They were about 6 euros for 3 small waffles and jam/nutella.

We have them on our ever growing 'to do' list this coming trip as my youngest DD in particular will be sooo excited by them! Actually, I think she'll probably refuse to eat them and want to keep them - she is funny like that! :rotfl:

You can also get a proper 'high tea' at the same place but I believe it is something silly like 40 euros - I might be wrong on the price but it isn't cheap. Does include champagne though :rolleyes1.

Cowboy Cookout character tea party is £16 per person. According to the latest DLP brochure it is at 4:30 pm; which usually clashes with the Park Parade; but at the moment I think the parade is 7 pm ish. The tea party is roughly 1.5 hours and last year we saw Mickey, Minnie, Goofy and Pluto.

You book thru the table reservation line.

Not done the Mickey Waffles; but planning on trying them in a few weeks!:goodvibes

Thanks aliscrapper I think I will book this tea party. It is my birthday on the first day so will do cowboy cookout that day and our wedding anniversary the next day so might have to go to the DLH for waffles as a special treat.

The waffles can be purchased at Cafe Fantasia in the DLH (the bar of the hotel). You don't need to be a hotel guest to use it (or any of the other hotel bars/eateries), don't need to reserve or anything. I think they are available mid afternoon for a snack but not sure if they are doing them later in the day (eves) as well? They were about 6 euros for 3 small waffles and jam/nutella.

We have them on our ever growing 'to do' list this coming trip as my youngest DD in particular will be sooo excited by them! Actually, I think she'll probably refuse to eat them and want to keep them - she is funny like that! :rotfl:

You can also get a proper 'high tea' at the same place but I believe it is something silly like 40 euros - I might be wrong on the price but it isn't cheap. Does include champagne though :rolleyes1.

Thanks DPLDreams might have to save up for the high tea. It is our wedding anniversary on the Sunday and DH almost died twice this year already so this is a really special holiday.

I haven't had high tea as they didn't use to do it when I was last there. Have had some food there - like club sandwiches. To be fair, they were OK but nothing special and ultra expensive (we got them because we were staying in the DLH and parks had closed at 7pm and we couldn't walk to the Village - were being very lazy after a very long day!).

The high tea looks great and a nice treat for you and your DH to celebrate - sounds like you've been through a lot :hug:

It's our Wedding Anniversary (a special one) when we go in November and I'm hoping to go to California Grill. If the Dreams VIP Dinner is still running there we are going to go for that :goodvibes. I don't think it will be though as not even sure what time Dreams will be at that time!

Churros are now only on sale at Fuente del Oro

At certain times of the year you get 2 or 3 wodden huts in Disney Village selling fruit dipped in chocolat, toffee apples, marshmallows in chocolat etc - These were put up last month - No idea how long they will stay this time

023-5.jpg

024-5.jpg

This looks super yummy, are these usually up in June???

Thank you for all the great answers. Everything sounds so yummy.:)

I haven't had high tea as they didn't use to do it when I was last there. Have had some food there - like club sandwiches. To be fair, they were OK but nothing special and ultra expensive (we got them because we were staying in the DLH and parks had closed at 7pm and we couldn't walk to the Village - were being very lazy after a very long day!).

The high tea looks great and a nice treat for you and your DH to celebrate - sounds like you've been through a lot :hug:

It's our Wedding Anniversary (a special one) when we go in November and I'm hoping to go to California Grill. If the Dreams VIP Dinner is still running there we are going to go for that :goodvibes. I don't think it will be though as not even sure what time Dreams will be at that time!

Thanks for the review of the high tea. I am definitely booking the Cowboy cookout tea but think I will wait and see how much money I save before I book the high tea.

Hope you have a great wedding anniversary and meal. Thank you for your kind comments. We are so looking forward to this trip it has been a poo year so far but love DLP it always relaxes me. :banana:

We had those chocolate dipped strawberries one Christmas - they were lush. :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter