Yummy Treats at Disneyland Paris

Ooh Elaine - I'm hoping they have them this Christmas then - love strawberries and chocolate, and the two of them together is just bliss! :lovestruc

grad - I'm sure you'll have a great time - if you don't manage tea at the DLH make sure you pop in one evening for a drink (if you drink alcohol maybe a glowtini or something. They are more expensive than buying elsewhere but it's the whole atmosphere you are paying for imo :goodvibes). We are doing Cowboy Cookout in June although lunchtime not tea. Looking forward to it as it's the first time we've been here! :goodvibes

Showed my DH the photo of the Mickey waffles last night and he said he is definitely after a machine to make them for the DDs! :thumbsup2 He likes to make them pancakes for breakfast on weekends but would like to try Mickey waffles. Mum tried in vain to buy DD2 a machine for her birthday (think they are called irons?) but we looked all over and couldn't get one. Someone mentioned they sell them in DLRP so we'll be on the hunt! Just need to make room in the suitcase to carry back as they won't be too light! :rotfl2: Think it's the only thing DH has been outwardly excited about for this trip so far - well, he did seem impressed by Dreams on the TV documentary but he doesn't get overly excited about DLRP like we do - well, at least until he gets there! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter