Zela is more "seriouser" now and wants to keep a journal : )

I ate within in my points today
but I could have done without the
small amount of banana pudding
the 8 m & m's
the pork loin

I had 4 glasses of water today so far.....but I will get the rest before I go to bed.

I had 5 servings of fruits and veggies today
2c. lettuce and tomato
3c. watermelon

I had no fried foods:banana:

Me and Michael went to see my sister today. Michael had a migraine and my sister's children were playing/screaming most of the day. He was a trooper though;) . I got to see my parent for a little while today. While we were at home, my brother decided to take a bath outside while he was "cleaning" the kiddie pool and he proceeded to strip down naked. This wouldn't be a problems if he was 3 or 4 but he is 10 years old.:laughing: It was funny........anyway I'm eating watermelon for supper tonight. I hope everyone had a fun fourth of July.

Just went to see Hancock with Michael and his family. They overused the word a double s in the movie. But all in all it was pretty good....a little more serious than I thought it would be....but good.:thumbsup2

Today:
1. I ate within my points range :cool1:
but could have done without
24 m&m's
3 mint patties
mint choc. chip ice cream

the short peice of bread at panera
2. I had 5 servings of fruits and veggies:hippie:
2 c watermelon
2 c lettuce
1 c miscellaneous veggies in a soup
3. I had 10 glasses of water:banana:
4. I had no fried foods:thumbsup2

Exercise:
I did 62 minutes on the treadmill (it added up to 3.63 miles). I did a cybex machine for about 5 minutes and did strength training for about 15 minutes. I went with Michael and his family to see Wall E today. I enjoyed it....Have any of ya'll seen it?:upsidedow

I am frustrated! I have been trying to lose just a few pounds and I can't. I have been exercising almost everydday (training for the goofy 09) but my appetite keeps going up and I eat way over my points:guilty: . I need some encouragement.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter