• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Zip-e-dee-doo-dah Tip for Today

I believe I started a thread a while back on this very same topic! I am hoping that Disney brings back the tip for today-I LOVE watching this channel. I definitely did not like the new lady (My DH and I found her to be annoying:confused: ).

I hope they bring back the tip for today, otherwise I will watch it on the Spanish channel! (even though I don't know any Spanish)

The new 7 must sees show stunk!! We found that woman to be so annoying!!!
Totally agree!!!::yes::

I was flipping through the channels looking for the "Tip for today" & Zip a dee doo da..... and found that annoying woman!:earseek:

The first time we saw it, we thought it was kinda cool. But then realized it was the replacement for "tip for today". Then we were just annoyed by her.

We drive down and my kids sing that song the whole way. The very first thing they do is go in the room and turn on channel 18.

Who IS that Samantha Brown Wannabe? Where did they find her and how did she snag such a great gig?

Agree that she is mega annoying!

So I am not the only one! I hated watching the Samantha Brown/ Page Davis wannabe. I think her name is Krista. I could be wrong. She is no fun to watch. She is just too perky. I usually love WDW tV but, I had to change the channel.

We were there in early December and really missed seeing the tip of the day (oh yeah- they had it on the Spanish channel).

I agree! The new show's host is annoying. They need to bring back the old channel 18. We used to turn that on while we were unpacking, and it is just sad that we can't anymore. Boo on them.

VelvetGloves

We thougt the ditzy gal doing the Top ... at WDW was so annoying we didn't watch it at all.

LOL! boy did we dig into the archives to find this thread - no responses from like the end of Oct until March 21.....

Someone has been digging back on the pages
LOL!

Don't like the new show - after seeing it once, it is totally annoying and useless

Way to go you Disney Blockheads!

thanks
jaysue

I think Krista's boyfriend got her the job-- it's just sooo much of her cutesisms.

I just wanted to know where they found her! She is no Samantha Brown!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter