ZW's Journal (posters also welcome :) )

zurgswife

WDW is my Shangrala...and I'm going...life is bett
OK...I'm starting this in hopes of getting me through the entire week....I do great for Monday - Thursday and I totally fall apart on Friday to Sunday. It has been sooooo frustrating... I 'm not losing weight because I'm totally adicited to sugar and carbs....I'm starting over today and I'm planning on making it through this weekend.....Maybe if I can Journal publically it might help my get through the really tough cravings....

ANd it's not that I just eat a little somthing >>>>I munch out on everything I can get my hands on....and this weekend I had 2 cokes and I felt like....crap the rest of the weekend...but that didn't stop me.....

I'm going to take it one day at a time this week and will post in my journal to get me through.....

I think the cokes have been the hardest thing for me since I started. I know that I can do it though. I have previously went a whole year without any carbonated drink. So I know that it is possible.

I'm hoping that this is going to be the toughest week for me and it's almost over anyways. I've had some pretty bad headaches from the lack of caffiene, but I know in the long run my body and my health will thank me for it!

Best of luck to you! You can do it!!!!

Ok...I'm taking full advantage of this journal thing...

Thanks for the support....

checking in 3pm...Doing well today so far....I think carbs are at zero and Water is at about 40oz....Days seem to be the easiest...so, I'll check in with myself later....

Love ya...Bye...

OK....5:40 craving have begun....Damn just remembered I left dinner on the grill...no wonder I'm hungry....It's not burned....So, me and grilled chicken for dinner with a little sauce...1 tbsp...4 carbs....( I can't eat plain chicken)...OK I'm up to 7 carbs...not too bad....

A few more hours down....cravings have begun again....I'm going to drink more water to help....It doesn't help that my DD's bday cake is still on the counter....trying to get the kids to eat it as quick as possible....Who would have Guessed that 16 12/13 yr olds would only have eaten 3 piecesof cake.....i bought a 1/2 sheet.....So, four days later we still have cake.......but I've been able to skip it all day so I'm hoping for the rest of the night as well.....

WATER, WATER, WATER......

:D :cool:

10pm.....OK...I've almost made it throught the night...YIPPEEE.....

WATER, WATER, WATER

1 day down.....YIPPEEE

I made it through last night. I did have to have some tomato as a snack later in the night but better then 4 or5 pieces of the cake sitting on my counter....

Haven't had breakfast yet but....we will see how the day goes....

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! You made it through the day! Now you know that you CAN DO IT!!! You have to keep that in mind ALLLL day today. Keep telling yourself, "I did it before, I can do it again. I'm living proof that I can choose a healthy tomato over empty calories of cake!"

GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I crack up reading your posts- you sound just like you're in my head!!! I've never been one for alcohol but I used to pour a little champagne glass full of coca-cola and savor the sugar! I haven't had a "real" coke since March and the only advice I have is to just AVOID them like the plague- if I had one then I'd probably have another and another! :)

You're doing great and your attitude is the tops! You can master those carbs!! Strawberries are in good season right now- they are a great sweet reward and I think allowable on the 2nd phase of Atkins- can't remember what you're doing but knew you're cutting back the carbs. Good luck and lots of WISH support headed your way!
Tara

4pm.....I've eaten only exceptablle foods on Atkins......I think I need some water......but soo far so good.....I did eat my low carb (3) candy bar.....Only about 7 more hours in the day....keeping my fingers crossed....

If you need sweet, do the sugar free jello! It'll stop those cravings! It helps me a lot. I didn't know the sf candy was ok on induction. I thought it had to be used after??? Do you know for sure?? ALso- Katholyn told me she would just cook up a bunch of bacon every morning and just nibble on that all day for snacks as well. She sent me a list of snacks that were good for induction. If you want- I'll send it to you as well. You sound like me- I don't eat in the morning, but love that food for afternoon and night! KEPP UP THE GOOD WORK- I'm feeling your pain too!!!

Karen

Never thought about the candy bar and not working on Induction...OOOPPSSS.....I'll have to try and find something else..thanks karebear....

Water is my friend....only about 3 hrs to go....:D

You can do it Kimball...just a few more hours. I am about to head to the kitchen for some water too. Try a cheese stick, or cucumbers with dressing. SUgar free jello with real whipped cream is good too....

hugs...you can do it!!!

day 2 YIPPEEE!!!!

Peeked at the Scale this morning ( I refused to weigh-in on Monday)....and it was finally going in the right direction again...

OK...the beginning of another day.....I'll check in later

Glo...I'll find some sugar-free jello...that sounds like a good treat..

Fairly decent day....I break with induction with my carbolite candy bar but it seems to take the edge off my day....todays carb totals are about 6gm....

WATER, WATER, WATER...

Are you doing Alex's challenge? You know you can do upto 20 carbs right? They have not found that no carbs makes people loose weight more than 20 carbs...a few more carbs may help the sweet tooth.

Hugs sweetie...you are doing well...Keep it up :) DO what is best for you and don't worry about anything else!

I've made it through the night....

I'll head off to bed in a few minutes....

OK...had a little slip last night...must have something to do with that growling stomach....and TOM...I just gave in a little....

had a small sugar headache this morning....

but it was such a small slip and it didn't even really put me over total carbs....

Today is still day 3.....YIPPEEE

WATER,WATER, WATER....

Looks like another day down...haven't been really hungry today...but I'll managed to make sure I eat 3 meals at least....

Looks like another day under my belt....

Day 4 and the scale is still moving in the right direction.....:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Today starts the beginning of my difficult period...THE WEEKEND.....

My focus is going to be on water like the other days, and the fact that I really do feel better....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter