ZW's Journal (posters also welcome :) )

OK...8:40 pm.....I guess I'm not a true inductionest.....I had a glass of wine tonight....but I didn't cheat or feel the need to in any other manner.....If I can get throught the next 2.5 hrs...I've finally got one weekend night under my belt without any sever cheating.....

WATER, WATER, WATER.....

I made through my late night Poptart/Milk craving without eating anything.....YIPPEEE One night down 2 to go...

I think I need to get breakfast before I go for the lucky charms...;) ;)

OK....I've decided to judge this weekends success by last weeks failure...;) ;) ;) That said.....

Friday did well except for that glass of wine....which was much better then the candy, cake and coke that I had last weekend...

Saturday did very well UNTIL 11:30pm when I brought my kids home from the play ..the poptart fairy attacked..:( :( :( .....but tha was it......which was why better then last saturday....lots of cake, coke, mega candy, cheesecake and glass of wine....

So, all in all I have been success thus far in the weekend because I have done better then the previous ones...That's what I strive for bettering myself not beating my self up....

And, the way you are looking at it is a very healthy way! Good for you for cutting back! You should take great pride in your ability to resist what you have this weekend! Next weekend will be better for you too. And it will become easier and easier to resist. Think of the amount of will power you had to be able to accomplish what you did this weekend!!! I'm so proud of you! Good going!

It's Monday morning weigh in and I am down 10 lbs....YIPPEE.....picked up my clippie.....YIPPEEE.....

It will make this week go easier I hope.....

But I have decided already in celebration for last weekend, getting my clippie and up coming Mother's day....On Sunday Mother's day when we go to KK and get the doughnuts and my mother day's special T-shirt at KK.... I will get to eat 1 doughtnut....That way I know this week I will have to be more deligent in the rest of the week and weekend to be able to do this without guilt.....

Still going...I'm trying to set a goal of adding regular exercise in the mix this week....

It is now May 9th the weekend has begun.....but I've had a really great week and yesterday was especially great....So, I'm going into the weekend with an aire of confidence....

Besides I'm a scale watcher and this morning the scale was lower then it has ever been in 7 yrs.....I realize my official weigh in isn't until Monday am...but if I can maintain and continue to exercise I'm hoping that my OFFICIAL weight will be that low..:D :D :D :D

I purchased Winsor yesterday and I'm planning on starting that today also....

So, here is to crossed fingers and toes.....:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Time to begin again...officially...May 17, 2003....I want to lose 20lbs....my short term goal is 10lbs by July 4th...that is about 7 weeks away....

I'm going to try to get Zurg into the game also...see if we can work together....

OK I've gotten back on track...eating closer to plan and have begun exercising....Winsor Pilates yesterday and today...hopefully later to day i'll also walk on the treadmill....but it's a good start to the next 10 lbs....for my Jul 4th goal...

OK...9:30 pm and todays carb total is a whopping 12 carbs and I exercised today....YIPPEE....only 1.5 hrs until bed...I think I'm going to make today....

I'm back in my groove...well at least for 1 day....starting out with day two....I didn't exercise cause my muscles were sore...I'll maybe try a little weight lifting this afternoon....

Unoffical weighin gives me hope....we well have to see what happens on Monday...:D :D :D

Looks like for the second day I will finish the day with 6 carbs....YIPPEEE......can't wait for the weigh in on Monday...my be I will have changed my direction with the scale...

OK Sunday am...bad back but I've only had Atkins OK food.....So, if I can make it through today...

OK the weekend wasn't perfect but it was the best weekened I've had yet.....the pounds aren't quite back to my 10lb clippie...(ouch am' I aloud to admit that...)but they have started going in the right direction...only 1lb to go....I'm hoping next week I will be well on my way to the 15lb clippie...

Back is still really bad but the eating is great....now if I could just exercise I think I'd start losing weight again...:(

I'm doing really good the stuck scale is inching in the right direction...I'm really hoping to stay on track this weekend and weigh on monday and pick up another clippie (one can dream):D :D :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter