«« When Will Park Hours For _____ Be Posted?

That's awesome!! I was waiting on that schedule to plan my dining ressie. My 180-days starts in exactly 30 days:banana:

Im trying to figure out dining plans and without the Fantasmic days listed it is tough..

I feel the same way. I'm waiting to see when Fantasmic is showing and and then kind of work out the other days around that. I thought everything for August would be available by now.

I wonder how the website previously posted has August hours posted when disneytravelagents does not have a full August version yet. I even checked this morning (Saturday), and it has not been updated.

Regarding Aug hours, last week I discovered if you view the park hours on Disney's site for a specific day and park you can manually adjust the web address to see August hours. For example, go to park hours for Hollywood Studios and click on any day. When that page opens change the end of the URL to the August date in the format YearMonthDay, ie Aug 25 would be 20110825 – it provides details on Fantasmic as well. This is my first post so I can't paste a link but here's an example [remove space after the first letter, I couldn't post with the full address] h ttp://disneyworld.disney.go.com/parks/hollywood-studios/calendardayview/?asmbly_day=20110825

Unfortunately, Sept. isn't available yet.

Regarding Aug hours, last week I discovered if you view the park hours on Disney's site for a specific day and park you can manually adjust the web address to see August hours. For example, go to park hours for Hollywood Studios and click on any day. When that page opens change the end of the URL to the August date in the format YearMonthDay, ie Aug 25 would be 20110825 – it provides details on Fantasmic as well. This is my first post so I can't paste a link but here's an example [remove space after the first letter, I couldn't post with the full address] h ttp://disneyworld.disney.go.com/parks/hollywood-studios/calendardayview/?asmbly_day=20110825

You're right Brady! Thanks so much for posting that. It's almost an embarrassment that disneytravelagents.com cannot pull this up correctly, yet the general public can do it with the slight of hand. ;)

OMG Thank you! You are a genius!:cheer2:

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I have been counting the hours until Feb 1st so I could see the hours and start planning our ADR's. Now I can spend the rest of my Sunday planning away! "Sorry kids, Mommy's busy right now!" :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter