»»June 16, 2012 Father's Day Cruise on the Fantasy!««

Looks like there will be a lot of 11 yo's on the cruise. Look out Edge! This will be the 1st time that our girls will both be in the same kids club. Which could be a good or bad thing depending on whether they are harassing each other at the moment. :rotfl2:

Looks like there will be a lot of 11 yo's on the cruise. Look out Edge! This will be the 1st time that our girls will both be in the same kids club. Which could be a good or bad thing depending on whether they are harassing each other at the moment. :rotfl2:
:cool1: So far we have FIVE 11 year olds going (3 boys and 2 girls)! My trio turn 12 on the day we get off the ship, so they are excited for another DCL birthday trip. I hope they love the Edge. They adored the Oceaneers Lab.

:cool1: So far we have FIVE 11 year olds going (3 boys and 2 girls)! My trio turn 12 on the day we get off the ship, so they are excited for another DCL birthday trip. I hope they love the Edge. They adored the Oceaneers Lab.

My youngest turns 11 on May 21st, so this will be a belated birthday celebration for her as well.

Glad you'll be joining us! And we will keep everything updated on this thread for those who don't FB.

Thanks. Appreciate it!!!

Welcome to another Buckeye eventhough you are in Florida now (taking advantage of special Florida Disney rates LOL:rotfl2:)

3Dmykids is from the Columbus area like you used to be. We are just becoming a big happy family already LOL:cool1:

Fun stuff! DH & I met at and graduated from Ohio State. We moved because we couldn't tolerate seeing another snowflake again :rotfl: Haven't looked back since - Florida is a good fit for us :goodvibes

Can't wait to book this cruise!!!!!!! We just love DCL! :lovestruc

DS (14 at time of cruise) and I will be joining y'all on this cruise! We have cruised twice on the Wonder, and have a B2B scheduled for August, 2011 on the Dream, so this one will be our fifth!

We have second dining and the 7pm show.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone over the next 602 days!

Leslie

I can't believe I just booked this cruise! We are going on our first Disney Cruise next summer (July 19 Dream Cruise) and I just know we will love it so much that I went ahead and booked this one too!

Add another 11 year-old girl to the list!

We are:
Me, DH, and DD(who will be 11 at time of sailing.)

Happy planning to all of us!:cool1:

I can't believe I just booked this cruise! We are going on our first Disney Cruise next summer (July 19 Dream Cruise) and I just know we will love it so much that I went ahead and booked this one too!

We are:

Happy planning to all of us!:cool1:[/QUOT

Weclome aboard Kanga...What part of WV are you in? Huntington area here!

Steve, can you please make the FB group closed? The link in the 1 st thread will still work as well. People can see the members pics and search for the name when it's closed, but the posts are private. Right now anyone can see what we post. I am not comfortable with anyone seeing info I might post about where I live, work, kids, etc. Thanks!

We are:

Happy planning to all of us!:cool1:[/QUOT

Weclome aboard Kanga...What part of WV are you in? Huntington area here!

Hi! We're from up in Barbour County...close to Elkins. And yes...we are BIG Mountaineer fans. (Sorry you like Marshall.) LOL, just kidding!:lmao:

We are so excited about this cruise. We've cruised twice with RCCL (just DH & I, before we had DD.) We're taking our first Disney cruise on the Dream this coming July.:cool1: This is going to be a great forum. Can't believe there are this many people booked on this cruise already!:goodvibes

Steve, can you please make the FB group closed? The link in the 1 st thread will still work as well. People can see the members pics and search for the name when it's closed, but the posts are private. Right now anyone can see what we post. I am not comfortable with anyone seeing info I might post about where I live, work, kids, etc. Thanks!

It should now be a closed group. Let me know if it is not and I will try to fix it again.

Hi! We're from up in Barbour County...close to Elkins. And yes...we are BIG Mountaineer fans. (Sorry you like Marshall.) LOL, just kidding!:lmao:

We are so excited about this cruise. We've cruised twice with RCCL (just DH & I, before we had DD.) We're taking our first Disney cruise on the Dream this coming July.:cool1: This is going to be a great forum. Can't believe there are this many people booked on this cruise already!:goodvibes

You are going to love DCL...Shari (my wife) and I cruised RCCL twice prior to Disney also and both are great cruise lines Disney just seems to go the extra mile to make sure your happy! We would cruise RCCL again in the future, but for now Disney it the official cruise line of the Wiley Family LOL:rotfl2:

PS...I thought we had you guys in football this year...we were there and it was truly a heartbreaker in the 4th!

That is my DW's (AKA The Boss) concern as well. She is concerned who might figure out we are on vacation... We don't want to come home to an empty house.

Are we being too cautious?

That is my DW's (AKA The Boss) concern as well. She is concerned who might figure out we are on vacation... We don't want to come home to an empty house.

Are we being too cautious?

I dont think you can be too cautious today. With it private, we should be ok.

Steve,

Here are closed privacy settings on FB.

Closed: For Closed groups, everyone on Facebook can see the name and members of a group, but only group members can view content in the group.

Maybe we should take the date out of the FB Group name since people can see OUR full name and the date of the cruise. Wouldn't want them googling our names and then knowing where we live and dates we are traveling.

Just something like "Eastern Caribbean on the Fantasy!" our a group cruise name once we pick one.

Thanks!

My youngest turns 11 on May 21st, so this will be a belated birthday celebration for her as well.
Happy Birthday!

DS (14 at time of cruise) and I will be joining y'all on this cruise! We have cruised twice on the Wonder, and have a B2B scheduled for August, 2011 on the Dream, so this one will be our fifth!

We have second dining and the 7pm show.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone over the next 602 days!

Leslie
Welcome! I updated the 1st page with your info.

We are:

Happy planning to all of us!:cool1:
Yea, another 11 year old! I added you to the list!

Steve,

Here are closed privacy settings on FB.

Closed: For Closed groups, everyone on Facebook can see the name and members of a group, but only group members can view content in the group.

Maybe we should take the date out of the FB Group name since people can see OUR full name and the date of the cruise. Wouldn't want them googling our names and then knowing where we live and dates we are traveling.

Just something like "Eastern Caribbean on the Fantasy!" our a group cruise name once we pick one.

Thanks!
Thanks, Steve. We should be nice and private now everyone, so we can now post safely and get to know each other! :cool1: I would suggest posting more intimate details about yourself there (work, where you live, kids names, etc) just to be safe since the DIS is an open and HUGE website. :surfweb:

We are officially good to go now with the group being private and the date has been removed from the group name...:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter