»»June 16, 2012 Father's Day Cruise on the Fantasy!««

Sorry to say we ran into some very unfriendly and rude people on this cruise, I had someone throw my belongings off of a chair that I only left to use the restroom, When I returned and found my camera about 40 feet away as well as my flip flops, towel and bag and my chair , I was told by the person who threw my things to go back to the buffet fat f-ing cow, when I reported this to a cast member they did nothing, I know you are not allowed to save chairs but to throw someone's belongings and then to use very hurtful insults is unacceptable to me, I am not sure if I will ever cruise with Disney again since they obviously do not condemn this behavior

All I can say is....Wow!

All I can say is....Wow!

Yes it was a real Eye opener, when my husband and daughter came up they were very surprised that I was subjected to such nasty insults, I was very uncomfortable and did not even want to be seen on the deck after being bullyed by a big jerk who had no right to bully me, I am sorry Disney but until you get your stuff together I will not be cruising with you!

I think it is very distasteful and rude to comment on someone's weight to begin with , If Disney wants to put a ban on people saving chairs they should make it for everybody, but to have my camera and belongings thrown is unacceptable, even more unacceptable is that Disney didn't care!

Hi all!!!

So DCL released some 2014 dates today!!! Originally, we were going to book an Eastern at the beginning of Aug (departing the 2nd or 9th) on the Fantasy BUT it seems that the Fantasy is making a stop in Jamaica on its Westerns May-Aug., so that's what we are scheduling if any are interested.

We're doing our Eastern in March 2014 over Spring Break.

Hope some of us get to cruise together again!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Hi all!!!

So DCL released some 2014 dates today!!! Originally, we were going to book an Eastern at the beginning of Aug (departing the 2nd or 9th) on the Fantasy BUT it seems that the Fantasy is making a stop in Jamaica on its Westerns May-Aug., so that's what we are scheduling if any are interested.

We're doing our Eastern in March 2014 over Spring Break.

Hope some of us get to cruise together again!!!

I'm not seeing the new dates?

DisneyOHFan said:
I'm not seeing the new dates?

It's not on the calendar where you book but if you look at the itineraries under each ship the 2014 dates show up.

Dream and the Fantasy have their sailings until the end of the year (2014). As of right now, the Magic and the Wonder will only have bookings available until May.

Platinum and Gold Castaway members can book via phone only starting at 8am on December 5th. Online and Phone bookings open to the general public at 8am on December 6th.

So we moved a dummy booking to the March 8th Eastern in 2014 on the Fantasy (Spring Break). Opening day, 2A 1C, same Cat, same room (5E #8188 ) as we have for our March 9, 2013 spring break on the Fantasy; no transfers or insurance. With the 10% off for booking on board, it was still over $1,000 than the 2013 one. We booked it, but begrudgingly.

We tried to move our 2nd dummy date to Aug 2nd on the Fantasy, same specs as above. Over $5800. Cat 8A was still over $5K and the cheapest rooms (Cat 11C) was $4200. ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? Ugh. The Aug 9 Eastern was a few hundred less, but still extremely overpriced. We did not book that; left our one dummy date & are praying that there are either FLR or VGT rates, or that the Magic/Wonder has something to offer in Aug 2014.

For those if you booking tomorrow, be prepared. It is going to cost you dearly.

YIKES! I don't think we will be able to go at those rates! Thus, one of the reasons we are now doing our first cruise in Oct '13 instead of summer... We saved about $2400 for the exact room as we would have had on this original cruise of June '12. If we went next June, the price had gone up $1500+... Sad to say, Disney may have outpriced us for any other cruises in the future. :'(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter