“Frozen Ever After Dessert Party” with Fireworks Viewing and After-Close Attraction Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesssss, I’ve been waiting for December dates forever (no pun intended haha). The only date I can do it is December 29th so I need to book as soon as it opens!

So do they even do a NYE one?

No, not historically. That night is a total zoo with lots of other special events, two fireworks times, etc. Plus the park is still open after fireworks unlike a normal night, which makes the ride part impossible.

No, not historically. That night is a total zoo with lots of other special events, two fireworks times, etc. Plus the park is still open after fireworks unlike a normal night, which makes the ride part impossible.
Although it would be nice to have the assurance of a great spot for fireworks on NYE, it does save $400, so I’m not complaining! :flower3:

Anyone that has been to this party lately would you mind please telling me what do they have “frozen” with the liquid nitrogen? I know when the party first started it was popcorn, and then they switched it to some kind of mousse I think? Just wondering if it’s anything different now. TIA

I would describe it as mousse in consistency,, and it was Nutella flavored.

They have been blue since this morning. But still can’t book.
I looked back on the thread AFTER I posted Lol We already have our date for this month booked but wanted to let anyone who was waiting for December to know they should be able to book tomorrow. I just checked my confirmation email when I booked ours and it was at 6:30 in the morning.

And the date I wanted was blue earlier and now gray. I guess I will wait and see what happens in the morning! Fingers crossed!

So yes, December has blue dates now, v.s. grey...but every date I check for availability it sez "No tables available around 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM on Thursday, December 5, 2019.Select a different date or time, or change your party size, and search again."

I can't believe everything is already sold out...maybe it's not bookable yet? Has anyone actually gotten anything booked in December yet?

So yes, December has blue dates now, v.s. grey...but every date I check for availability it sez "No tables available around 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM on Thursday, December 5, 2019.Select a different date or time, or change your party size, and search again."

I can't believe everything is already sold out...maybe it's not bookable yet? Has anyone actually gotten anything booked in December yet?

It's just not bookable yet. The last I heard was they are usually bookable 24 hours after they turn blue, so we're hoping sometime today!

I want to surprise my extended family with the Frozen dessert party. My sister-in-law has her My Disney Experience linked with me for our dining reservations. If I assign the "correct" people for the party, my sister in law will see it pop up in her account. Is it possible to make up names for now in My Disney Experience, so she can't see it, and then switch the names to theirs right before our trip or before the party?

I'm on MDE on a laptop, able to keep looking for when December Frozen goes live. However, I can't stay on this laptop all day....yet I don't see how I can find this Frozen link on the mobile MDE app. Does anyone know how to book this on the mobile app? I look at dining reservations but it only gives me an option of time (8pm)...then it give me all restaurants with openings around 8...but this special event doesn't show up.....????

I'm on MDE on a laptop, able to keep looking for when December Frozen goes live. However, I can't stay on this laptop all day....yet I don't see how I can find this Frozen link on the mobile MDE app. Does anyone know how to book this on the mobile app? I look at dining reservations but it only gives me an option of time (8pm)...then it give me all restaurants with openings around 8...but this special event doesn't show up.....????

You can't book it through the app. You will need to use the browser on your mobile device.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter