• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

“Frozen Ever After Dessert Party” with Fireworks Viewing and After-Close Attraction Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they are still reserved, I definitely wouldn't wait to sort it out until you get there, as they probably won't be able to change anything then.

Thanks, I told CM I heard tables were assigned but she told me no. Typical CM response. I will keep calling.

Tables are preassigned. I wouldn't be concerned if you don't get it added to your rez ahead of time. You can take care of it at check in. Go to the check-in podium as soon as it opens and tell the check-in host that you're with another group and that you'd like to have tables next to each other. That gives them time to move things around, and they will, happens all the time. When are you attending?

Question FastPasser.. we are going in July, party of 7, will be at 2 tables or 1?
The normal setup is tables of five, but I have seen tables for larger parties on more than one occasion. Don't know how that comes about. Maybe you can request it when you make the rez? Also because it's the rainy season, there's a 50/50 chance that the party will be moved indoors and those tables will accept 7 people.
maybe we can say hi while we are there!
Be careful for what you wish for.

Tables are preassigned. I wouldn't be concerned if you don't get it added to your rez ahead of time. You can take care of it at check in. Go to the check-in podium as soon as it opens and tell the check-in host that you're with another group and that you'd like to have tables next to each other. That gives them time to move things around, and they will, happens all the time. When are you attending?

What time does the check-in podium usually open? We want to be at the same table, there's 4 of us. Thanks.

What time does the check-in podium usually open? We want to be at the same table, there's 4 of us. Thanks.
We checked in 90 min before Illuminations. We could have waited in line to enter but saw no point in that, with assigned seats. We walked over to UK to purchase something DH wanted, and back just as it was opening.

Yeah, I'm sure it won't be an issue. When we checked in for our party they even asked if there was someone we wanted to be seated with, in case there was someone we wanted to be near. They made it sound like the seats weren't placed yet, maybe just for the smaller groups at least (it was just DH and I) so I'd say they'd be able to move you to sit together without issue.

Thank you, and meeting you and your great family was the highlight of my night. Your bubbly personality set the tone for the rest of my night.

Glad everything went well at the party. I was concerned earlier in the day about the temperatures, but it wasn't too bad.

Could have been a twofer, but unfortunately I missed you at the SW party by one day.

The weather was great our entire trip. I couldn't believe the only rain we had all week was about three drops during the SW show. Our daughter did get a bit chilly at the Frozen party so she appreciated being seated near one of the flaming torches, but my husband and I were comfortable.

It would have been great to have had you at the SW party, too! That really is a fun party as well, but the seats at Frozen, Illuminations itself, and the ride after the party pushed this one to the top for me.

None of the days are showing that they have any availability. Would it have sold out that fast? Or just not loaded to purchase yet?

I think that this is common. They fill the dates on the calendar first, and then it becomes bookable within a day or two. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

I have seen that happen with other events, on the web site. Give it a day I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter