“Frozen Ever After Dessert Party” with Fireworks Viewing and After-Close Attraction Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is July 4 sold out ?

July 3rd is not the blue color so could not click on it.

I just tried to book it and it says nothing available.

Or do we have to call for this ?

Help please .

It looks like it is sold out. Other July dates have availability. I would check daily because people do change plans and cancel. I had to check daily to get 4 open spots for a February party. Good Luck!

So glad to see Disney opened up the summer months for everyone. April was a tough wait, but now I can say that next month I will be at the FEA dessert party.

Going solo, so hoping I get seated with some fellow Disers.
You might be seated with us as we are just a party of 2.
If it's something you might want to do, call it in. You'll need either the confirmation number or last name on the rez. You can also do it on the night of the party if you have the names on the rez. Just visit the party venue about an hour before the advertised party start time and speak to any of the CMs wearing a striped blue and white shirt.

With the number of Dissers attending on the 4th, a request to be seated in the same area, or if there are 6 to 10 in the group, be seated at the same table can be made. They will consider setting up a larger table on request. It is done on occasion for larger families or groups.
July 3rd is not the blue color so could not click on it. I just tried to book it and it says nothing available.
July 3rd is a Tues and there are no parties on Tues.

What is the cancellation policy? I never received a confirmation email. Is it the same as other dining? 24 hours for full refund? I know my credit card is being used to hold the reservation.

What is the cancellation policy? I never received a confirmation email. Is it the same as other dining? 24 hours for full refund? I know my credit card is being used to hold the reservation.

It is a5 day cancellation policy for dessert parties. They will charge your card once you reserve it as it is prepay only. I would double check and make sure you have a reservation.

I received an email with a confirmation number. It says a 1 day cancelation policy in the email

I do have the reservation. It is on reservations page. I just didn’t get the email. So I won’t actually be charged for it until the 5 days before? I’m really torn on what to do! I don’t know if I should keep it or cancel! Help!!!

It's important to remember that the parties are facilitated by different departments so the terms and conditions differ. The SWaGS and FEA party's internal web pages say "1 Day/Full Cancellation Policy" and "full payment is due at time of booking".

I was surprised to see the different policies.

When things get really bad for me, I use the "Incognito" option in Chrome or "Private Browsing" in Safari. Have had really good luck with Incognito/Chrome. I pretty much use it exclusively for the Disney website now.

What is this? I have yet to have success in making any reservations. I don't have Safari but I do use Chrome. I tried to do the dessert party yesterday and while it said there were openings for the date I wanted it wouldn't let me go to the next page but I was able to go to next page when attempting another dessert party. I didn't want that dessert party but at least I could see that I could go to the next screen. Now I keep getting "Someone ate this page". I have been very frustrated with MDE so far. I even tried to make a dinning reservation using the phone app but when it came to putting in my credit card info it kept saying that I needed to update the address. The problem I have is that I have two addresses. I live in one address. DH works in a different city and has different address. Our bank is located in his city and we use his address so I am constantly having to change my billing address. UGH! This shouldn't be this hard. I'm not too worried about the reservations. I really hadn't planned to do much as we are staying off site and I don't want to take time to eat. I am trying to plan a special day for just me and DD when the rest of the fam is going to US. If it doesn't work out with a ADR it's not a big deal. I DO want to be ready to go when I get to my 30 day mark for fp+.

On a completely unrelated topic but still Frozen Dessert party. I have yet to see any photos. Can anyone post some or at least direct me to some? Thanks!

Last edited:
What is this? I have yet to have success in making any reservations. I don't have Safari but I do use Chrome. I tried to do the dessert party yesterday and while it said there were openings for the date I wanted it wouldn't let me go to the next page but I was able to go to next page when attempting another dessert party. I didn't want that dessert party but at least I could see that I could go to the next screen. Now I keep getting "Someone ate this page". I have been very frustrated with MDE so far. I even tried to make a dinning reservation using the phone app but when it came to putting in my credit card info it kept saying that I needed to update the address. The problem I have is that I have two addresses. I live in one address. DH works in a different city and has different address. Our bank is located in his city and we use his address so I am constantly having to change my billing address. UGH! This shouldn't be this hard.

In Chrome (or at least my version of Chrome), click the three little dots in the top right, then click "New Incognito Window." It'll open a new window. When you go to the WDW website, you'll need to sign in - it won't know/remember your username/password.

For me, Incognito really helps with Stitch Ate the Page errors.

In Chrome (or at least my version of Chrome), click the three little dots in the top right, then click "New Incognito Window." It'll open a new window. When you go to the WDW website, you'll need to sign in - it won't know/remember your username/password.

For me, Incognito really helps with Stitch Ate the Page errors.

Thanks! I got it to work but man, does one need some patience. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter