“Frozen Ever After Dessert Party” with Fireworks Viewing and After-Close Attraction Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darn it for no tuesdays ! Oh , well , maybe next trip. Thanks for all the up to date info .

I feel silly asking this but where do you check in for the party? I saw on the website world showcase plaza east but as many times as I have been there am not sure what area this is.

When you say previous Epcot dessert party, you don’t mean that it’s moving from its current place do you?
No, the previous Illuminations party no longer exists.
I feel silly asking this but where do you check in for the party? I saw on the website world showcase plaza east but as many times as I have been there am not sure what area this is.
Go left when you enter the WS from FW and once past the merchandise shop, look for the "A"frame sign pointing to the party entrance. That's where you check in.

Got a reservation for myself and DH on June 24! I wanted one of the MK ones, but they weren't available. I'm happy with this one though!
Just a heads up that the odds of the dessert portion of the party being moved indoors due to the threat of rain will increase substantially during the rainy season. The link below is a review of when the party takes place indoors. If it appears a little congested, that's because it is, but the AC feels really good after a long day in the park. The party is also a little shorter because of time needed to move attendees to the viewing area which is located where the party would have taken place.

https://www.easywdw.com/easy/blog/review-frozen-ever-after-illuminations-dessert-party-at-epcot/

Just a heads up that the odds of the dessert portion of the party being moved indoors due to the threat of rain will increase substantially during the rainy season. The link below is a review of when the party takes place indoors. If it appears a little congested, that's because it is, but the AC feels really good after a long day in the park. The party is also a little shorter because of time needed to move attendees to the viewing area which is located where the party would have taken place.

https://www.easywdw.com/easy/blog/review-frozen-ever-after-illuminations-dessert-party-at-epcot/
I was JUST reading that review :)

Due to the space allocated for the party both at the primary venue and weather back-up venue, the maximum number of guests able to attend is significantly less, nearly half, than at the previous Epcot dessert party and the current SWaGS party, so it should be booked ASAP.
Many thanks - and another reason the DIS is a fantastic resource. I’ve been stalking the party for my summer trips for a couple of months waiting for dates to open (and trying to avoid having to stalk openings after the parties sell out). Made the reservations for my August trip this morning - I’m going to have a very happy daughter who’s been wanting to do this party for awhile.

Thanks everyone! Just made my reservation this morning for July 4th. We’re a party of 8 (this is a family trip), so I was worried about getting a reservation for that large of a party. Thank you!

We got our party of 4 for July 4th. Now we wait for HEA Plaza for the 5th. We may need to pack insulin this trip.
Mike

All I keep getting is someone ate the page! Ugh! I've tried new browser and still nuthin!

When things get really bad for me, I use the "Incognito" option in Chrome or "Private Browsing" in Safari. Have had really good luck with Incognito/Chrome. I pretty much use it exclusively for the Disney website now.

Thanks everyone! Just made my reservation this morning for July 4th. We’re a party of 8 (this is a family trip), so I was worried about getting a reservation for that large of a party. Thank you!

We will be there July 4 too and are from just a bit north of Columbus - I actually work in columbus. We are just a mother daughter party of 2 though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter