“If you can dream it, you can do it” ~ A July 2015 Pre-Graduation Trip *Updated 9/6/15 COMPLETE!

Hey! Just getting started, but hopefully will get caught up soon. So fun! I will comment more later...but I laughed about what you said about being long-winded and being a History/English person. I think each individual day of my TR is over 2500 words.That is DEFINITELY the history major in me coming out. When you have to write THAT many papers, you become wordy.

Our writing style seems very similar too. :)

Can't wait to read more!

:thanks: for joining in on my TR! I'm just not capable of writing anything short! Haha

Great update! Following along! My Dad grew up in the Saginaw area and his family is still around there - small world!

:thanks: for joining! I'm glad you're enjoying my TR, it's fun to write and it helps curb the post-Disney depression a bit! We live about 15 minutes away from SVSU, but Saginaw is our closed "big" city!

:wave2: Sorry I fell behind! But I'm all caught up now and hopefully I can keep up this time!! ::yes::

That's okay! I'm glad you got caught up, I sort of had a bunch of updates in a row and they certainly aren't short! I only have a few posts left! :yay:

I'm all caught up and will be following along from here out. So glad you visited my favorite monster, actually my favorite character! :love: I hope your cousin liked her videos. That was a great idea, so special.

I'm all caught up and will be following along from here out. So glad you visited my favorite monster, actually my favorite character! :love: I hope your cousin liked her videos. That was a great idea, so special.

:welcome: Thanks for joining...there's just a few more days to add! We've never visited Mike and Sulley before and they were so much fun!:sulley:My cousin LOVED her videos...her mom said that she lost her phone for the day because she carried it around all day and watched them and laughed. We seen her a couple weekends ago and I showed them to her again so I could see her reaction and she still loved them!

Day Five, Part Two: Thursday, July 23 ~ “How many forms of transportation does it take to get to the Magic Kingdom?”

After a quick rest and a change of clothes, we were ready to head back to MK for the night. I’m not sure exactly what time we headed to the bus stop, but one of the first busses to come was Epcot. We decided to hop on that bus and then take the monorail to the TC and then to MK. We got to Epcot and the TC with no issues, but then we learned that the MK monorail was down so they could switch trains and we were directed to the ferry. The ferry had JUST pulled away so we had a bit of a wait for the next one to come. Once the ferry came we were finally heading to MK at around 7:50.

Diseny%202015%201301.jpg

FINALLY, the Castle is in sight!

After 3 different forms of transportation we finally re-entered MK and headed to Tomorrowland. The only other thing on our schedule for the night was Wishes. We had seen MSEP 2x in December so it wasn’t really a priority this time. The first thing we did was ride the Peoplemover...it is just so uneventful, but fun at the same time! After the Peoplemover we headed to Buzz. The wait was listed at 35 minutes, but it went a bit quicker. I don’t know what my deal was the this time (I’m going with broken laser), but my score was embarrassingly low! Even better, in the picture it looks like I am sleeping because my eyes are closed! When we exited the line looked shorter so we decided to ride one more time. My score was much better this time and my eyes were open in the picture! It was about 9:10 after our second ride on Buzz so we decided we should find a spot to watch Wishes.

MK_BUZZLIGHTYEARRIDE_7400677001.jpeg

Ride #1: I PROMISE I'm NOT sleeping!!!! :sad2:

MK_BUZZLIGHTYEARRIDE_7400676945.jpeg

Ride #1: SO SERIOUS!

MK_BUZZLIGHTYEARRIDE_7403838681.jpeg

Ride #2: Look! I'm awake now!

MK_BUZZLIGHTYEARRIDE_7403843268.jpeg

Ride #2: Again, SO SERIOUS!

In December we had watched Holiday Wishes from behind the Castle, and it was okay, but I didn’t want to do it again. We thought we had found a spot, but then a CM kindly told us that we needed to find a taped off location. We found one right by the entrance to the FP+ viewing area and made ourselves at home. We were right at the front of the area and there was a big space before it began again so no one could stand directly in front of us. Other than an unfortunately placed tree and lamp posts that stay lit, it was a great spot to watch the fireworks and Tink flew right by us! Holiday Wishes was good, but I missed the regular show...there’s just something about that little girl singing that gets me every time! Since there aren't many pictures for this post, I will just bombard you with a few of my favorites from Wishes!

Diseny%202015%201309.jpg

It's a bird, it's a plane...IT'S TINKER BELL!!! :tink:

Diseny%202015%201447.jpg

Diseny%202015%201339.jpg

IMG_2178.jpg

IMG_2126.jpg

IMG_2169.jpg

IMG_2063.jpg

After Wishes we faced the only mass, chaos traffic jam of the entire trip. We wanted to head to Fantasyland to ride Peter Pan while the second MSEP was distracting people. We decided to cut through Tomorrowland and we were met with one lane of traffic going the way we wanted and about 80 going the other way! After some struggling and frustration we finally made it through and got where we wanted to be. The posted wait for PP was 40 minutes, but I really wanted to see the new queue so it was worth the wait. The wait was lengthy, but the new line was adorable and fun so it was worth waiting to see once. SPOILER ALERT! My dad discovered that if you are tall, you can play the "shadow bells" (if you've seen the queue you know what I'm talking about) with your head...maybe it was just too late at night, but it was highly amusing! Apparently I was delirious, because I was so excited to see the line and then I didn't even take any pictures!

Diseny%202015%201458.jpg

This appears to be the only photo from the Peter Pan queue...my dad was amused by how the black lights in the garden made my Tink hair bow look!

We considered doing something else before the park closed, but we were all pretty tired. We did get caught up by the second MSEP on our way out so we watched for a bit before exiting the park. We walked around the castle to exit and we stopped for PP pictures on the side of the Castle while it was lit up.

MK_FNTSYBRG_7403842117.jpeg

One last picture with the Castle...I like how the color of Castle matches my Tink shirt!

It was also snack time, so we each grabbed a chocolate covered banana from a cart on the path around the castle. By leaving a little before the park closed we were able to get to the bus stop and caught a bus back to OKW before it got super busy.

Overall, it was a very fun and very long day at MK, but it was well worth it!

Step count for the day: 17,351; 7.48 miles

Thanks for reading and stay tuned for our last day...we had a lunch date at DtD and some finished business at Epcot to attend to!

Day Six, Part One: Friday, July 24 ~ “The last day is always a sad day!”

*Warning: the first half of the day is VERY light on pictures, but I do have some from the evening!

Even though we didn’t leave until Saturday, we were getting picked up early so it doesn’t even really count as a “Disney Day”. Therefore, Friday was our “last” day...which means that everything we did was bittersweet. We slept in a bit since we didn’t have any set plans until the afternoon. We always planned on returning to DtD in the morning to pick up some last minute purchases and we had also made plans for lunch with my dad’s cousin, who lives in Orlando.

Before we headed out, we had a snacky, breakfast in the room. We were out of bagels and over-priced bananas so we had a variety of granola bars to pick from. After breakfast, we hopped on a bus instead of taking the boat. In the long run, we should have taken the boat. With all of the construction on the way to DtD, we completely backtracked after dropping a few people off at the water park. This was a little annoying, but I guess we learned the hard way! The only perk of going through the long bus ride was that it dropped us off right where we wanted to be instead of on the opposite side of things.

IMG_0885.jpg

Sporting my hat while we waited for the bus.

IMG_0888.jpg

Sad that it is our last day...we won't leave and you can't make us (actually they can)!

IMG_0886.jpg

Mom and Dad decided to be cool and take a selfie without me!

IMG_0887.jpg

I guess Dad was practicing his "duck face"!

In addition to my custom graduation hat, we had purchased the 2015 style hat (the kind with the plastic ears) and I wanted to get my name put on it. Our first stop was the art store/custom t-shirt store to get this done. The nice CM was surprised to see the hat and said that it had been a long time since they had any at the parks. He also warned me that it was no problem to do the embroidery, but if anything happened in the process they couldn’t replace it. He assured me that something going wrong was incredibly rare, so we went ahead and paid the $3 for the basic design. There was no wait so he did it right away and it came out just perfect! While we were in the store we also picked up another customized item. On our first visit to DtD, we seen the engravable leather bracelets that they had. We all decided we like them, so we each got one. This took a while, because my dad had to try on quite a few to find one that fit good.

After we finished in that store, we headed over to the Christmas store. There we picked up a few more small Frozen items to go with my cousins birthday present. I also got one of the small Christmas trees that has Mickey’s ears on top and feet on the bottom. It comes all decorated and packaged nicely (it’s designed to be mailable). I thought it would be the perfect thing to put on my desk in my future classroom! I also grabbed a 2015 pin while we there so I didn’t forget to get one.

We continued to wander around a bit more to kill time before we were meeting up for lunch. We went in the candy store and the Little Mismatched Store (one of the CMs working there really liked my Belle hair bow and wanted to know where I got it, when I told her I made it she asked if I had a card! As much as I would love to sell them on a larger scale (I make them for friends and sell a few at the dance studio I work at), I would have to have 48 hours in a day to keep up with everything!). We also looked all around the pin store trying to find an Anastasia and Drizella pin, unfortunately the closest thing we found was a Lady Tremaine pin, so I passed.

IMG_0889.jpg

Hanging out with my friends from the 100 Acre Woods!

It was getting close to our planned lunch at 12:30 and we hadn’t heard from the people we were meeting so we decided to head over and wait by the restaurant. We had decided to go to Earl of Sandwich (AGAIN!). As we walked up to the restaurant, my dad’s cousin spotted us from inside so she came out to get us. She and her husband had already found a table tucked away in the corner (this would be helpful later). We all got our food while he waited at the table. We were all lame and got the same thing that we had earlier in the week. Lunch was just as yummy as the first time. Unfortunately while we were eating it started to rain. We hoped that it would be a quick shower, but it kept coming down. Our corner table became a refuge from the rain and because we were kind of hidden we didn’t feel too bad about staying so long. Finally, it let up a bit and we decided to head out. We shopped around the kitchen store and the candy store (we picked up some ginormous muffins to eat for breakfast the next day while we were here) a bit before walking back towards the parking garage with our family. We left there and then continued to the boat dock since we were done at DtD.

IMG_0891.jpg

This store smell so YUMMY! :goofy:

IMG_2245.jpg

I found my dream-come-true!!! I am trying to convince my mom to make me one of these for my birthday, she has until February to figure it out!

IMG_0897.jpg

We thought the new "boat-cars" were pretty cool!

After a much speedier journey back to OKW, we stopped at the gift shop. There were two things I wanted to purchase at DtD, but I didn’t want to carry them around and I knew that they had them at the hotel shop. I decided to pick out some “practical” things on this trip since I already have an extensive (and continuously growing) collection of Disney clothing! Since I will hopefully have a “real” job in the near future, the probability of moving out of my parents house is rapidly approaching. My cousin just got married and seeing her realize that she wasn’t entirely prepared with the basics to move out has made me realize I want to pick up things here and there now. Very early in the trip I had spotted an adorable Mickey tea pot and a cool steel fruit bowl made out of various sizes of Mickey heads. My mom and dad agreed to buy these for me since they were practical. We picked them up and then stopped at Bell Services to make an appointment for our luggage to be picked up in the morning. Then we headed back to the room to drop off our purchases, change our clothes, and head to our final park of the trip!

Continued in next post!

Great update! Smart thinking to get practical things - now every time you eat some fruit or have a cup of tea you will be reminded of your trip!

Day Six, Part Two: Friday, July 24 ~ “The last day is always a sad day!”

We hadn’t been sure what our last park would be until about mid-week. I had hoped on hitting MK one more time, but we had missed an important stop at Epcot on Wednesday and I couldn’t go home without making it. We dropped our stuff off, changed our clothes, and packed up the suitcases a bit before heading out to catch a bus. A bus came quickly and we were on our way to Epcot.

We arrived and got through bag check. We also stopped for some pictures in front of Spaceship Earth (this was around 6:15).

EPCOT_ECENTR3_7401660843.jpeg

We look happy on the outside, but we are sad on the inside!

EPCOT_ECENTR3_7401660840.jpeg

One more picture in front of Spaceship Earth.

We also decided to check out the Visa meeting spot again, but there was about 5 families in line. Since we had already done it once during the week we decided to pass. However, our disappointment passed as we rounded the corner to exit from the back side of the building. As we had earlier in the week, we found a surprise in the back corner. This time it was SNOW WHITE! We had missed her in the WS earlier in the week so we got right in line. The wait was really short, but the meet was very fun! I was wearing my sparkly Minnie ears (which I have always admired, but would never buy) which I had acquired from the “damages” store in Wednesday (not really sure what’s wrong with them) and Snow White pointed out that we had matching bows. She also told me that Grumpy had mined the jewel that was on her bow. This then led to a discussion of how my dad and Grumpy have a lot in common. She was sure that this wasn’t true (clearly she’s never been around him in the morning) and that she thought he was more like Doc since they both wear “spectacles”! After we took some photos, we said goodbye to Snow and continued on the mission that brought us back to Epcot tonight.

EPCOT_WSGER_7401673033.jpeg

Discussing our bows!

EPCOT_WSGER_7401673037.jpeg

Telling me she doesn't think my dad's like Grumpy...

EPCOT_WSGER_7401673039.jpeg

EPCOT_WSGER_7401673041.jpeg

Noticing a non-existent wait for Journey into Your Imagination, we stopped for a quick visit with my favorite purple dragon.

Diseny%202015%201473.jpg

We decided to stop and take a selfie with SE.

We entered the WS from the right side and quickly made it through Canada. We popped into the UK to look for Pooh and Tigger, but the door to Christopher Robin’s bedroom was closed. I thought this was odd since MDE said that they would still be there for a few hours, but we didn’t dwell on it and continued on. The next country was our point of interest!

In case it wasn’t apparent in my first Epcot post, I am in LOVE with Paris (also France in general)! I have never been there and likely won’t for a long time, so this is definitely my favorite WS pavillion. We had stopped for pictures on Wednesday, but we were watching the time to get to our Illuminations FP so we had missed visiting the store. In 2013, I had left a big chunk of my spending money in the store (and found out the hard way that to ship a purchase to your hotel you have to do it before 7...not fun carrying that BIG bag around!) and it was calling my name again! On our way over to France we stopped for a PP photographer on the International Gateway bridge. He was a great photographer and took a ton of fun pictures. My mom’s favorite picture from the trip came from this stop.

EPCOT_WRLDSHW1_7401756556.jpeg

Love these family pictures!

EPCOT_WRLDSHW1_7401756566.jpeg

My mom's favorite...it's one of my favorites too! We look pretty good considering I had just tried to take my mom's eye out with ears when the photographer told us to put our heads closer. The ears are so comfy, I forgot that I had them on! OOPPSS!!!

EPCOT_WRLDSHW1_7401756572.jpeg

Dreaming of Paris! :love:

Our first stop in France was to watch Impressions de France. We had somehow missed it last time and I didn’t want to do it again. The movie is beautiful and makes me want to visit France even more than I already do! How convenient - the movie leaves you in the gift shop!!!!Some of the merchandise was the same as they had last time so I didn’t do as much damage. I did get a new t-shirt (with my favorite white, kitty Marie on it) and a non-Disney tank top with the Eiffel Tower on it. My mom also bought me a little 4x6 painted canvas with an Eiffel Tower scene on it. They had a ton to choose from and no two were alike so it took me awhile to pick which one I wanted.

We hadn’t really planned on eating a big meal again today, but after peeking into the Patisserie we changed our minds! I am sucker for any kind of good bread and all that was in my radar was croissants! We had just planned on getting dessert stuff, but while we were waiting we noticed the tasty looking sandwiches. Needless to say, we ate again! My dad and I had the Poulet au Pistou (which was grilled chicken, swiss cheese, tomato, red onion and basil pesto on a delicious piece of bread) and my mom had the Croque Monsieur (ham and swiss cheese on delicious bread). We also picked up 3 croissants to take back to the room. Let me tell you, this was hands down the BEST food we had all week! If I could eat that sandwich every day (maybe even more than once) I WOULD! I love a Disney cheeseburger or chicken nuggets just as much as the next person, but this sandwich was just soooo good! We will certainly eat there again in the future!

IMG_0898.jpg

You know it was an awesome sandwich if I had to take a picture with it! :thumbsup2

IMG_0899.jpg

AHHH There's nothing better than the smell of a fresh croissant!

After we ate, we headed out the WS and stopped into Mouse Gears. I don’t think we bought anything there. At this point I was feeling a bit sad about leaving and was trying to come up with something else we could do to stall leaving the park. I decided that one more visit with some of my favorite friends was in order. We headed over to the Character Spot, I was hoping the wait wasn’t too long since Illuminations would be starting soon, but it was 20 minutes. We got in line anyways and it was at least 20 minutes, if not longer. I was glad that we decided to do this, because I was wearing the Minnie skirt that my mom had made for me. I had the material at JoAnne Fabric’s and it took a lot of convincing to get my mom to make it. The material was designed to be sewn into a shirt/sundress for a child, but I had determined that it would be long enough for a skirt. The elastic was already finished on the top, so it just had to be sewn up the back. It was a little shorter than I would normally wear, but I still loved it (and I did wear shorts underneath it so there were no wardrobe malfunctions!)!

When we finally got to the meeting room our first visit was with Mickey. It was definitely bittersweet...meeting Mickey is always fun, but when you know it’s your last time for awhile it’s also a little sad. Mickey loved my Minnie outfit and I pointed out to him that he was on one of my shoes, so that made him happy! We took a selfie and then a group photo and then we said “see ya later”!

EPCOT_CHRCON1_7401864747.jpeg

One last hug from Mickey! :sad:

EPCOT_CHRCON1_7401864751.jpeg

EPCOT_CHRCON1_7401864754.jpeg

Selfie time!

11870850_10206399226958495_9167149122991974556_n.jpg

This is probably one of my favorite selfies from the trip...I like the angle of Mickey!

EPCOT_CHRCON1_7401864748.jpeg

Group shot

Next was Goofy. He was also a lot of fun and was really excited to take a selfie with me. We hadn’t gotten a picture with just my dad and Goofy on Thursday so we made sure that we asked for one this time. We are pretty sure that Goofy and my dad have to be related!

EPCOT_CHRCON2_7401868152.jpeg

Hugs!

EPCOT_CHRCON2_7401868794.jpeg

EPCOT_CHRCON2_7401868153.jpeg

11898529_10206399226758490_3613291450187645580_n.jpg

Sadly, the PP photographer took the picture at the same time I did so I have weird coloring...lesson learned=snap more than one picture!

EPCOT_CHRCON2_7401868789.jpeg

EPCOT_CHRCON2_7401868796_1.jpeg

Two peas in a pod!

Last was Minnie, this was a lot of fun since we had matching outfits and ears! We did some cute poses with our skirts and took a selfie before our group photo.

EPCOT_CHRCON3_7401872189.jpeg

A hug from my girl, Minnie!

EPCOT_CHRCON3_7403971437.jpeg

Look at our matching skirts!

EPCOT_CHRCON3_7403962499.jpeg

Time for our selfie!

10516787_10206399226598486_360214830743355089_n.jpg

EPCOT_CHRCON3_7401875376.jpeg

The interaction with all three of these characters was great! Maybe it was just because I knew that I won’t be seeing them again soon, but all three of their hugs felt extra long and extra special. I was still sad about leaving, but I felt a little bit better walking away from the Character Spot. Unfortunately we also noticed that it was 9:05 when we were walking out! My dad, our resident Illuminations expert, informed us that the show was only 12 minutes long so we better hustle to the buses. We had planned on getting back to the room a little earlier tonight, but we kind of lost track of time! We walked to the bus stop faster than we have probably ever walked before...we were on a MISSION! We got the our stop and got in line and then we were noticing that people were just coming into the park...it wasn’t until this point that I decided to looking at my phone and see that Epcot had EMH that night! So, we had been in a HUGE rush to beat the exiting masses and the park wasn’t even closing for another two hours! Oh well, it makes for a fun story now! A bus soon came and we were on our way to back to OKW.

Once we got back to the room and packed up all of our stuff (the food we had brought was pretty much gone, but we had more new stuff than that). Packing was a challenge, but we did it! We rewarded ourselves when we were done by eating our delicious croissants!

We headed to bed with an early alarm set for a sad morning heading home!

Step Count for the Day: 13,973; 6.03 miles

Thanks for reading! Stay tuned for a very short description of our journey home and my final thoughts on the trip!

Great update! Smart thinking to get practical things - now every time you eat some fruit or have a cup of tea you will be reminded of your trip!

Thanks! We always joke that when I have my own place everything will either be decorated with Disney or Paris stuff!

I've only found your trip report today, and you're almost done… :worried: I've enjoyed reading it!! Love all of your 'selfies' … too cute!!

:welcome: It's never to late too start reading and I'm glad you've enjoyed it! Sometimes I like to start reading TRs that are done or almost done, because I'm impatient and then I don't have to wait for it to be updated! I really debated with doing the selfies or not, but I'm glad I decided to do it. The characters were all more than happy to do it (I'm sure they're used to it) and the pictures turned out cute!

Loved your trip report and can't wait for the last installment! We are taking our daughter and her bestie to DW for her high school graduation trip next year! Can't wait to return home :)

Hey!! :wave:

I've just finished your TR and really enjoyed it! I'm writing my first one on here at the moment too!

I'm replying from my phone as I'm currently in Spain on a family holiday so without my laptop it's difficult to quote so I'll reply properly later too!

It sounds like you had a fab time! I LOVE your magic bands they look amazing! Your graduation hat looks great too. Did you also take a pic of the 2015 one? Maybe I missed that!

The minnie cooler bag is adorable, I want one of these! I'm so incredibly jealous of the trip to the discount store, certainly pays to have a CM friend!

It's so cute that you got videos for your cousin!

SO MANY SELFIES! I didn't get any on my trip but I'll know for next time!

As for Paris I've been once before (and to Disneyland) and it really is a beautiful place. It's a nice advantage of being Irish that all these lovely European countries are so close but I'm always wanting to explore more of America too and I'm jealous of anyone that can get a domestic flight to Disney world! I recently moved to London in the UK so there is a train that goes ton Paris from there and I've just booked a trip in November this year, unfortunately I won't be going to Disneyland but I'll certainly post some photos if you're interested!

Last edited:
So glad you decided to try again writing a TR! This is so much fun to read and your parents are adorable! Everytime I see an update I think, "I wonder what outfits they have changed into?!" Such fun clothes and even your Dad has a Disney wardrobe! Leave it to a Disney nerd to care about outfits! LOL. Can't wait to read more!

Loved your trip report and can't wait for the last installment! We are taking our daughter and her bestie to DW for her high school graduation trip next year! Can't wait to return home :)

:thanks: I'm so glad you enjoyed my TR, I enjoyed writing it! I'm sure you'll have a great time on your daughter's trip! For my senior trip, we went with my best friend and her family. We went on a cruise (not Disney sadly), but we did go to Disney with her and her family during our Sophomore year!

Hey!! :wave:

I've just finished your TR and really enjoyed it! I'm writing my first one on here at the moment too!

I'm replying from my phone as I'm currently in Spain on a family holiday so without my laptop it's difficult to quote so I'll reply properly later too!

It sounds like you had a fab time! I LOVE your magic bands they look amazing! Your graduation hat looks great too. Did you also take a pic of the 2015 one? Maybe I missed that!

The minnie cooler bag is adorable, I want one of these! I'm so incredibly jealous of the trip to the discount store, certainly pays to have a CM friend!

It's so cute that you got videos for your cousin!

SO MANY SELFIES! I didn't get any on my trip but I'll know for next time!

As for Paris I've been once before (and to Disneyland) and it really is a beautiful place. It's a nice advantage of being Irish that all these lovely European countries are so close but I'm always wanting to explore more of America too and I'm jealous of anyone that can get a domestic flight to Disney world! I recently moved to London in the UK so there is a train that goes ton Paris from there and I've just booked a trip in November this year, unfortunately I won't be going to Disneyland but I'll certainly post some photos if you're interested!

:welcome: and thanks for reading! I will definitely check out your TR! I'll be looking forward to your response when you get home from your trip (JEALOUS)! We had an awesome time and even though we don't have any plans, I can't wait to go back!

As for the selfies, I promise I don't take that many in "real life", but I wanted to do something a little different with the characters. Also my dad has a ginormous phone and it is awesome for taking group selfies!

Here is my 2015 hat...I really didn't wear it much, I'm not a fan of the chin strap!
image.jpg

You might be jealous that I can get a direct flight to Disney, but I am VERY jealous that you have so many awesome place close to where you live! As a History major, I am dreaming of the day that I will get to visit countries like the UK and France that have such long and rich histories! :lovestruc

So glad you decided to try again writing a TR! This is so much fun to read and your parents are adorable! Everytime I see an update I think, "I wonder what outfits they have changed into?!" Such fun clothes and even your Dad has a Disney wardrobe! Leave it to a Disney nerd to care about outfits! LOL. Can't wait to read more!

:thanks: I've enjoyed writing this report very much! I'm going to be pretty busy with student teaching once school starts, but I think I might try and finish up my day trip to MK in December now that I know there are people who will read it! My parents are pretty awesome, as an only child I think we have a really great relationship and I don't know what I'd do without them! The majority of my casual wardrobe is Disney clothes (although I am wearing a shirt from my singular visit to the "Dark Side" today) picking which ones to tak was kind of like picking a favorite child! My parents both have more Disney stuff (not as much as me), but it isn't really stuff fo warm weather! You can't see them in many of the photos, but I also had hair bows they matched all of my outfits! My mom usually had a Disney bow too!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter