“Rise” to the Challenge, FREAK!! Done and new trip report started 5/2/21

I put sour cream in mine, do you? It is so good.
Huh! No, I've never done that or even heard of that. I have a few bananas getting a bit ripe, right now. Care to share your recipe?
I did get it fixed for $50.00, worth it for me!
For sure! That's way less than a new phone!
PPF is such a feel good ride!
::yes::
Can’t get my mom to believe that! Keep your immune system strong during this time, lots of rest, eat right, and minimal stress! The last one is very hard!
For me, the tough one is the "lots of rest".

I didn't make banana bread for Easter but I've actually made it twice since quarantine started! You can never have too much bread
Very true, Joe and I have been eating banana bread everyday. It goes so much quicker when Jack and Andi are here!
can't imagine my boys not being here for a holiday but the important thing is that Andi and Jack are safe! Hopefully you can see them before too much longer, and please take care of yourself
It is really hard. I miss both of them so much! I did see both the end of February before all this started
I swear that Wed. was the coldest day of all! I had my hat on all morning at MK and still froze on BTMRR and Astro Orbiter! But- I will ALWAYS, now more than ever, take a cold day at Disney over no Disney......
It really was cold and I remember your comment about it feeling like it could snow,I agree! Each time we have rode Astro Orbiter it was really cold and worse up there!

Sorry you couldn't have your kids home for Easter.
It was hard not seeing our kids and extended family!
That light box invention sounds so necessary right now! I had to do the same thing with the hidden eggs for my two. Landon finds them so fast that he wasn't allowed to look for the ones in conservatory. Had to give Evie a chance!
The light box is really important right now!
The Easter Egg hunts were hard here until the Easter Bunny got really smart!
Philarmagic is a classic, and it's so nice to have a place to sit and relax (or in your case that morning, warm up) in Fantasyland.
We always make time for Philharmagic! We love this.
Oh no! Sorry about your phone. What a bummer and not what you want to deal with on vacation. Glad you were able to get it fixed later on.
I was happy to fix the phone for $50.00 and not spend $1000.00 on a new phone!

Whoa that's amazing!
Yes it is really cool, it kills all types of viruses and bacteria in 4 minutes!
Aww. I hope you managed to still enjoy your holiday! I haven't gone to my parents house since St Patricks Day and it's so hard not to see them and my siblings but I couldn't live with myself if I got one of them infected.
It is very quiet at our house, Joe and I even social distance haha 😂 mostly because we like different TV shows! It is really a tough time, ugh!
Me too! I love all the scenes from the movies I grew up with.
The Lion King part is a little cheesy in Philharmagic but I tear up every time! It reminds me of Jack. He was obsessed with the Lion King when he was 2! Watched over and over!
Oo I'd like to try that.
I like the different varieties of the floats, I hope they keep doing those
We've had ADRs here a couple times and always switch to something else. I'd like to actually try it sometime!
If you get a chance it is really good!

Caroline, I completely missed that you had started this TR, but here I am :) 24 pages in.
Hi Jackie! I missed Seeing you here and I miss your happy smiling face! It was so fun spending time with you last May!
was so sorry to read about the passing of your Dad. My apologies for the extreme tardiness of these condolences, but your family is most certainly in my prayers as you continue to heal. I hope you will still be able to have your spring celebration at the lake when all of this is over!
Thank you so much! Our memorial is scheduled for June 5th. I hope we can do it then!
What a perfect MK evening with your dessert party! Having a table to sit at would definitely be a perk! Love your hand eye-patch and finger hook on PoTC :) That's my signature move, too!
I am sold on the terrace seating party now, I really enjoyed this!
The pirate look is a must on the ride!
I can't believe how horribly rude the neighbors who moved in next door were! Especially the fact that you had to ask them to quiet down, and get management to do the same, AND actually being forced to get a room somewhere else!! That's just an unspeakable level of rude.
It was awful! I was stressed out 😰 We love our quiet time at the resort
Your tower room looks beautiful!! And what a view!!
This was an awesome room, nice and new and quiet!
Brrrrr, what a cold night for after hours! But it looked like you all had a wonderful time despite the cold. Terrific company for sure
It really was so much fun despite the cold weather!
Hope you continue to stay healthy during all of this, and fingers crossed for all of us that our returns to WDW are sooner rather than later!!
Thank you! You and your family stay well and Disney is in our future!!

Mine was tacos and margs. Hands down the strangest Easter I've ever celebrated in all of my life.
We had lemon chicken and pasta! I love tacos and margs so a win in my book!
We're using the lights as well to process the used masks. These sure are weird times.
It sure is and just so unpredictable which is hard for us!
I never tire of that one. I always hum along and reach out for the gems. LOL!
Love Philharmagic!
OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo!!! Mine took a swim a couple of years ago (remember that?) and I had to replace it while on vacation. I was heartbroken as I lost a few days of my trip photos. :(
I remember your phone tragedy :sad: At least I didn’t lose any photos or there’d stored info!
That looks absolutely delicious! YUM!!
Andi’s Dashi bowl was very flavorful
Phew!! That's a LOT cheaper than a whole new phone!!
Yes! I was so glad it could be fixed!

Omg! No winter hat at all? 😆 I generally hate hats too, I have a wide head and look terrible with my hair up. I do own a lot of hats though, but usually I just put on my hood in the winter!
I use my hood when it is windy! I hate hats, haha 😂
I don't think we have seen the fish being fed before either! Only the manatee feedings, which I think are just lettuce!
This was really cool and the CM narrating really made it more interesting
I need to go to Festival of the Arts just to do these hilarious photo ops!
Yes there are some cool photo ops
We haven't either, it seems like we are always trying to squash so much into one day and we tend to overlook a lot of the shops!
It’s funny how many times we have been in the WS and have missed many shops!
I saw this on my recent trip, it was so neat! I'm glad I was solo because my mom would have absolutely gotten sick, she can't do circle vision and it felt like the whole room was moving when the scenes transitioned! I hope that all of the Epcot changes can still move forward, though I wouldn't be too upset if the Spaceship Earth remodel is delayed...
I really liked the demonstration, very cool! We will miss SE when it closes
This is one of the best parts about vacation! All the treats and some silly TV!
Definitely!
Love all the pictures, what a fun way to meet a bunch of characters.
I was so happy to walk up on the Palooza
Such an awesome view! I can't wait to stay in the tower someday.
It really was a great room, I loved it
I hope you get to stay in the tower!
Such a funny show, they just opened it in Disneyland so hopefully that means it will be around for a long time!
Love it, I didn’t even know it wasn’t at Disneyland
That looks so good, the pop rocks trend in the parks is interesting but I am all for it!
I really enjoyed the float!
Oh no!!! That is my biggest fear!
Our phone’s we can’t live without them!
That looks delicious, I will have to add that to my list. Sounds so good for a cold park day.
The Wave food has always been a hit for us!
We have only been once, when we had a rental car for a few days at Cocoa Beach. I wish they were a bit closer to the parks, plus it is so hard to park at those malls! It's easier to park at MOA!
We will get the warehouse one of these trips!
We will have to try ordering in, we do it a lot at home so why not at WDW! The food court options are just not that good and are so expensive, it would probably be the same price. That pizza looks great!
It really is a nice option and relatively simple!
Hurrah! I upgraded from an 8 plus to an 11 recently and it is amazing how much they improve every model. New phones are so expensive though, we waited around until we could get a good BOGO deal.
I need to eventually upgrade!

Soooooo...
I made it.

And I'll be as honest as I can. For years I've been saying my own recipe for banana bread is the best.
But... DW liked yours better!
I still haven't decided which I like better. Yours, or mine. And believe me, that's saying something!
The texture on mine is more dense than yours. I'm not sure if I prefer it... or not.
I'm having a hard time deciding which one I like better!

I still need input from the DDs. :)

Thanks again for the recipe. :)

Soooooo...
I made it.

And I'll be as honest as I can. For years I've been saying my own recipe for banana bread is the best.
But... DW liked yours better!
I still haven't decided which I like better. Yours, or mine. And believe me, that's saying something!
The texture on mine is more dense than yours. I'm not sure if I prefer it... or not.
I'm having a hard time deciding which one I like better!

I still need input from the DDs. :)

Thanks again for the recipe. :)
Yay! I’m glad you gave it a try!
Your wife has great taste :thumbsup2 :rotfl:
I have been making this one for years, my sister gave me the recipe and it was a hit with the family!
This is my son Jack’s favorite treat, I always make it when he is home and send him with a loaf or two!
I am deciding on what sweet treat to make today and my husband is begging me not too. His quarantine weight is showing, haha 😂

I love philharmagic! Even just thinking about it makes me smile😃 We always go there when we need a break from the Florida sun.
After catching up on your report I’m now craving banana bread. I’ve never made it before so I’d love to give it a go if either you or @pkondz fancy sharing :goodvibes

All this talk of banana bread... I made some this week too! Mine was a new recipe I found for sourdough banana bread and I have to say it's my favorite recipe so far...

Cold days in Florida always confuse me. I never expect them, even though I know it gets cold down there. My whole family loves The Wave! My dad treated the whole family to a stay at the CR in 2017 and I think my oldest brother and his kids had meals there every other day. His partner is super picky, but even she was able to find stuff she liked there!

I love philharmagic! Even just thinking about it makes me smile😃 We always go there when we need a break from the Florida sun.
After catching up on your report I’m now craving banana bread. I’ve never made it before so I’d love to give it a go if either you or @pkondz fancy sharing :goodvibes
Philharmagic is such a feel good show! It is also a good spot for the super hot days and the cold ones!
I can send you a message with the banana bread I make! Super easy and yummy!

All this talk of banana bread... I made some this week too! Mine was a new recipe I found for sourdough banana bread and I have to say it's my favorite recipe so far...

Cold days in Florida always confuse me. I never expect them, even though I know it gets cold down there. My whole family loves The Wave! My dad treated the whole family to a stay at the CR in 2017 and I think my oldest brother and his kids had meals there every other day. His partner is super picky, but even she was able to find stuff she liked there!
Wow I haven’t heard of a sourdough one before sounds interesting! I have been on Pinterest a lot these days looking at all types of good recipes
We have had breakfast at the Wave a few times and really enjoyed this as well! If we stayed there again, I would definitely eat at the Wave a few times! It really is easy to walk up to and get reservations.
The cold days in Florida always feel more cold than even Minnesota at times!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter