•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

I realized we're still on the trip list for June at CCV - will you remove us? I couldn't make myself try TWO new places in one trip haha!

I'm thinking we'll try CCV next year, just not sure on the 2nd resort for our split :scratchin

I realized we're still on the trip list for June at CCV - will you remove us? I couldn't make myself try TWO new places in one trip haha!

I'm thinking we'll try CCV next year, just not sure on the 2nd resort for our split :scratchin

No problem!!! I’ll get that changed for you! So excited for June!!!!

No problem!!! I’ll get that changed for you! So excited for June!!!!

Thanks!!

I cannot wait!!! Thankfully we have a Spring break trip between now and then to look forward too! I need to get away from all this rain in GA :sad:

Well, it is finally official. All the paperwork has been finalized. Just logged in to member site tonight. Storey13 and my darling wife are now CCV owners! August use year for us. Not sure when the first trip will be just yet.

CONGRATS!! So happy for you! Happy you’re an official member of our little CCV family!! I’ll be happy to add you to page 1! (By the way, what’s your Use Year?) Let me know when you book your Welcome Home trip, I’ll get your dates up there too!!

*WELCOME HOME!*

CONGRATS!! So happy for you! Happy you’re an official member of our little CCV family!! I’ll be happy to add you to page 1! (By the way, what’s your Use Year?) Let me know when you book your Welcome Home trip, I’ll get your dates up there too!!

*WELCOME HOME!*

August!

Hi! I am hoping to get some advice from folks in this group. We are DVc owners, purchased resale at AK, but love Fort Wilderness and Boulders / Copper Creek. It was always our intent to buy direct with at least some of the points and would like to this spring. For the next 5-7 years we will need to book the 2 bedroom villa as our children are in their teen years. I have been reading that some are finding it hard to book Copper Creek villas at the 11 month mark. What are your thoughts?

Hi! I am hoping to get some advice from folks in this group. We are DVc owners, purchased resale at AK, but love Fort Wilderness and Boulders / Copper Creek. It was always our intent to buy direct with at least some of the points and would like to this spring. For the next 5-7 years we will need to book the 2 bedroom villa as our children are in their teen years. I have been reading that some are finding it hard to book Copper Creek villas at the 11 month mark. What are your thoughts?
The larger units tend to be easier booking. Because a large number are buying small contracts. So they will be jumping to book studios first. Once those sell they move up the size chain. At least that is how the booking tool appeared to show it. So if interested in 2 beds and book at 8 am at 11 months your odds are much higher than a studio. Just avoid lockoffs when booking because they have the same availability as a studio since when the studio is taken the lockoff is too.

On top of what crvetter said time of year will also affect your chances at 11 months, most of the difficulty recently seems to have involved early Dec thru New Years. That said there are still 2 bedrooms available for most of January 2020.

I have a few question about the 2 bedroom villas. We have our first stay as owners in May. Do the bathrooms have the toiletries dispensers or little bottles? If we run out of paper towels will they bring us more? What toiletr are in the units

We are staying at the Cabins at Copper Creek in late March. Are there any recommendations on a specific cabin to request?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter