•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

I have a few question about the 2 bedroom villas. We have our first stay as owners in May. Do the bathrooms have the toiletries dispensers or little bottles? If we run out of paper towels will they bring us more? What toiletr are in the units

The large dispensers are getting put in everywhere it seems so it's just a matter if they get to CCV before May or not. From reports they're currently going into AKV. Paper towels will get resupplied if needed. Usually you have what's left on a roll plus a spare when you check in. Just call housekeeping if you run out.

We are staying at the Cabins at Copper Creek in late March. Are there any recommendations on a specific cabin to request?

Depends really what your preference is. I stayed in Cabin 8010 and it was on the left side of the boat dock. Very close to boat dock to MK and very quiet. Downside was further away from the lobby. The Cabins on the right side of Geyser Point were closer to the pools and lobby, but further away from Boat dock and not as quiet since Boulder Ridge and the pool right there.

Depends really what your preference is. I stayed in Cabin 8010 and it was on the left side of the boat dock. Very close to boat dock to MK and very quiet. Downside was further away from the lobby. The Cabins on the right side of Geyser Point were closer to the pools and lobby, but further away from Boat dock and not as quiet since Boulder Ridge and the pool right there.

Thanks for your reply. Makes sense. Were you able to see the fireworks at MK from your cabin?

Thanks for your reply. Makes sense. Were you able to see the fireworks at MK from your cabin?

Sorry i can not answer that because i was actually at MK watching the fireworks. lol

Although i have read some posts where people say they can see the fireworks from the cabins.

Coolest thing about the cabins IMO is they pipe in the same music that is playing at the MK to the back porch of the cabin. Since I was there in Dec there was always christmas music playing on the back porch.

We had cabin 8019, which is in about the middle of the ones on the Geyser Point / BRV side, and we still had a nice view of MK fireworks from the back porch. Because the shoreline curves around as it goes past Geyser Point, the views are less obstructed than we would have thought.
We requested a cabin on this side and enjoyed it for the great sunrise views of Bay Lake. The walk to Geyser Point or either pool wasn't too bad, but isn't short, and could be worse if you had a higher numbered cabin (which are closer to Fort Wilderness).

oswald-the-lucky-rabbit*February 2019*Sept
Congratulations on your purchase and welcome home!

We had to make changes to our trip. We downsized from a 2 bedroom to a 1 bedroom but CCV was full. We changed things up at 7 months and we are now staying at BCV. Saved a few points, but going to miss the peacefulness of the WL.

You must’ve bought yours at the same time as ours. We went last Sunday.
We were there over the Presidents Day weekend and actually bought on Sunday, Feb. 17th!!

Super excited about the whole process and the upcoming trips to plan but I'm a little sad that we won't be back until June 2020!!

oswald-the-lucky-rabbit*February 2019*Sept

LutheranChick82*February 2019*Sept

jphcoffeeboy*February 2019*September

Avery&Todd*February 2019*September

SO FREAKING EXCITED!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

:welcome:AND CONGRATS TO ALL OF YOU!! Wow, how exciting to have so many new neighbors!! Happy you guys found us!!! Sorry for the delay, I’ll be sure to get you all up on Page 1!!

*WELCOME HOME!*

Last edited:
I was wondering if anyone can confirm the following for me:

1) All rooms on Floors 1-5 have full balconies (not dormer style)
2) Rooms on Floor 6 higher than 6121 have the dormer style balconies, correct? Do 6119 and less all have Full balconies?
3) Rooms on Floor 7 I can't even remember what those looked like but I want to say 7115-7119 had more enclosed balconies (rather than open spindle and rails just a wall but not the overpowering full dormer style like the 6th floor0).

I'll have to take note of this next time I'm down. I'd ideally like to avoid making room requests for rooms with the dormer style balconies. Hopefully some of you have some idea.

I was wondering if anyone can confirm the following for me:

1) All rooms on Floors 1-5 have full balconies (not dormer style)
2) Rooms on Floor 6 higher than 6121 have the dormer style balconies, correct? Do 6119 and less all have Full balconies?
3) Rooms on Floor 7 I can't even remember what those looked like but I want to say 7115-7119 had more enclosed balconies (rather than open spindle and rails just a wall but not the overpowering full dormer style like the 6th floor0).

I'll have to take note of this next time I'm down. I'd ideally like to avoid making room requests for rooms with the dormer style balconies. Hopefully some of you have some idea.

Floor 1 is ground floor and has patios not balconies. This may also be the case for some rooms on floor 2, but someone else will have to verify or refute that.

SW

Floor 1 is ground floor and has patios not balconies. This may also be the case for some rooms on floor 2, but someone else will have to verify or refute that.

SW
True thanks. Yeah I’m okay with that I just was wanting to avoid the dormer type options.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter