•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

Thanks @mrsap I appreciate it. Yes, it was strictly luck that the event fell during my vacation, and a little planning to register and enjoy it. I have visited more than once in November after Thanksgiving and I love being there that time of year. It's so magical! Would've done the same this time, but my AP expires November 27th, and I wanted to squeeze in a 3rd trip on it. So maybe next year....😉

I completely agree!! Late November is my favorite time to visit! (LOVE everything Christmas!!) There’s nowhere else I’d rather be for the holidays! Hope you can get back there next year for the holidays!

I know it can be difficult to get a room at WL/CCV during the holidays. I am a non-owner hoping to rent points for a CCV studio during the holidays in 2020. Would you expect more availability the week of Thanksgiving or the week before Christmas (ie December 19-24)? I am also open to a BRV studio if that would be easier to get. Thanks in advance!
My guess -- and that's simply what it is, a guess -- would be the week immediately after Thanksgiving, like the Saturday -Monday after. People will come specifically for the holiday, then leave to return to school and work. I believe BRV will be much easier to secure.

Hi Group and Hi mrsap.

Found this board trying to find a group of fellow neighbors. After my family's very first Disney trip, we bought into DVC and chose Copper Creek as our Home.

After staying at Art of Animation, I really wanted to continue to come back to Disney with my girls, but after doing some homework, I realized how to obtain Villas for larger groups, and how to get the Deluxe Resorts at a better rate. So, no brainer, We joined DVC in July 2017.

hawk17*July 2017*December

In 2017 We stayed in AoA - Little Mermaid Studio
In 2018 We did a split stay at AK Jambo House - 2 Bedroom and OKW - 2 Bedroom (took my in-laws for their first time)
In 2019 (in 11 days) We will be staying at Copper Creek - Studio.

Hi Group and Hi mrsap.

Found this board trying to find a group of fellow neighbors. After my family's very first Disney trip, we bought into DVC and chose Copper Creek as our Home.

After staying at Art of Animation, I really wanted to continue to come back to Disney with my girls, but after doing some homework, I realized how to obtain Villas for larger groups, and how to get the Deluxe Resorts at a better rate. So, no brainer, We joined DVC in July 2017.

In 2018 We did a split stay at AK Jambo House - 2 Bedroom and OKW - 2 Bedroom (took my in-laws for their first time)

:welcome: So happy you found us!!! It’s nice to meet other fellow neighbors!! So exciting about your upcoming trip in 11 days!!!! Please make sure you come back and share some pictures with us! Thank you for posting your string! I will get you up on the owners list right now! Hope you have a great trip!

*WELCOME HOME!*

Hey guys, I’m new to the site. My wife and I just finished up our trip to Disney World yesterday and we took a DVC tour. After it was all said and done we are now officially members of Copper Creek. I can’t wait for our first stay there and learning from everyone on the site.

Hey guys, I’m new to the site. My wife and I just finished up our trip to Disney World yesterday and we took a DVC tour. After it was all said and done we are now officially members of Copper Creek. I can’t wait for our first stay there and learning from everyone on the site.
Welcome home! I also just closed on CCV and am looking forward to my first trip in December.

:welcome: to the boards and Congrats on your DVC purchase at CCV! How was your trip? Did you stay at Wilderness Lodge? The property is just SO beautiful! You’re going to love it!! What is your Use year? I’ll be sure to get you up on Page 1! Welcome to the boards again and

*WELCOME HOME!*

Welcome home! I also just closed on CCV and am looking forward to my first trip in December.

:welcome: neighbor! Congrats on your new purchase!! Did you book your Welcome Home trip yet?! I love it at CCV and I think it’s the perfect ‘home away from home!’ What is your Use Year? I’ll be sure to add you to the Owners List on Page 1! Welcome to our thread and

*WELCOME HOME!*

:welcome: to the boards and Congrats on your DVC purchase at CCV! How was your trip? Did you stay at Wilderness Lodge? The property is just SO beautiful! You’re going to love it!! What is your Use year? I’ll be sure to get you up on Page 1! Welcome to the boards again and

*WELCOME HOME!*
Thanks, We stayed at Saratoga Springs, but we checked it out and it looks amazing so we picked
that over the Riviera. We liked the boat access to the Magic Kingdom.
Blaine,May 2019, December use year

:welcome: neighbor! Congrats on your new purchase!! Did you book your Welcome Home trip yet?! I love it at CCV and I think it’s the perfect ‘home away from home!’ What is your Use Year? I’ll be sure to add you to the Owners List on Page 1! Welcome to our thread and

*WELCOME HOME!*
Yes my welcome home trip is in December, and I'm a December Use year, thanks!

Hi Group and Hi mrsap.

Welcome to the group.pooh:

Any experience with the second week of December, crowd wise? We will be there this year. Have never been at Christmas. This is also our “fixed” week.
This year we are vacationing Dec 9-15 with the last 2 nights being at CCV......we love this time of year and went a little earlier last year (day after Thanksgiving and the next full week). WL is the most gorgeous resort during the holidays!
Thanks! It was fun(aren't they all?). It was my first time at the Poly, and I liked the resort. I loved the convenience of being so close to the TTC. I had a Lake view, and that was nice. Overall, I still prefer WL. Weather was hot, but blue skies all day every day, so that was amazing! I enjoyed the DVC Moonlight Magic event in Epcot -- what a great perk! Did the member tour of Soarin' too, and KTTK. Enjoyed both, so it was definitely a very memorable vacation.
We stayed 2 nights at Poly last year and are staying 2 nights on points in September (and 2 additional nights at CCV).....we really need to add on more points!

Yes my welcome home trip is in December, and I'm a December Use year, thanks!

Awesome! Thanks! I’ll get you up on page 1. If you would also like me to list your trip dates, I can do that as well.

We are going back to Disney in late Jan. 2020 and wanted it to be our 1st stay at CCV but we had to get on the wait list. Has anyone had any luck getting rooms on the wait list?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter