•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

Hi All, quick question for those who have been recently. Is Geyser Point a good spot to watch the MK fireworks, or are we better trying to go over to the Poly beach?

Thank you!

Our family is planning our first DVC trip together at Aulani next summer as new members. DW and I did some point math and we couldn’t resist and booked a weekend next April so that will be our first official trip home to CCV. And the best part is that we’ll get to celebrate our new baby boy’s first birthday in magic kingdom! Hopefully he’ll have some decent hair to get his first haircut at Main Street barber.

I need a little help. We have an upcoming trip in June and we were watching A YouTube video of someone’s two bedroom. On the video the master bathroom had a tub/ shower combination . DH really wants the standalone shower in the master. Is the shower/tub combo standard in all of the dedicated two bedrooms? TYIA

I need a little help. We have an upcoming trip in June and we were watching A YouTube video of someone’s two bedroom. On the video the master bathroom had a tub/ shower combination . DH really wants the standalone shower in the master. Is the shower/tub combo standard in all of the dedicated two bedrooms? TYIA

As far as I know, all of the dedicated two bedrooms have a separate shower and jetted tub in the master bedroom (1 king bed). The 2 bedroom lockoff will also be the same way. Perhaps the bathroom you saw on the video was the second bedroom (1 bed and pull out sofa). The bathroom connected to that will be a studio that will have a shower/tub combo or shower only.

The only thing I can think of if it was the master bathroom is that it actually was an HA w/tub variation. Otherwise as @storey13 shared the master should have both a soaking type tub and a walk in shower.

As far as I know, all of the dedicated two bedrooms have a separate shower and jetted tub in the master bedroom (1 king bed). The 2 bedroom lockoff will also be the same way. Perhaps the bathroom you saw on the video was the second bedroom (1 bed and pull out sofa). The bathroom connected to that will be a studio that will have a shower/tub combo or shower only.
The only thing I can think of if it was the master bathroom is that it actually was an HA w/tub variation. Otherwise as @storey13 shared the master should have both a soaking type tub and a walk in shower.

Thanks. The video shows a dedicated since there are two queen beds in the 2nd bedroom.

Thanks. The video shows a dedicated since there are two queen beds in the 2nd bedroom.
Looks like a HA room with all the grab bars like @KAT4DISNEY thought. The bathroom layout is different too. The tub/shower combo area is much larger to handle accessibility.

An aside question do all the dedicated 2 beds have the full size washer and dryer? I had assumed all were just the apartment sized stackables like those in the 1 bed. Maybe because this is a HA that switched the location of the closet and washer and dryer locations (to afford the larger size). It just doesn’t match the layouts on the DVC site.

Looks like a HA room with all the grab bars like @KAT4DISNEY thought. The bathroom layout is different too. The tub/shower combo area is much larger to handle accessibility.

An aside question do all the dedicated 2 beds have the full size washer and dryer? I had assumed all were just the apartment sized stackables like those in the 1 bed. Maybe because this is a HA that switched the location of the closet and washer and dryer locations (to afford the larger size). It just doesn’t match the layouts on the DVC site.

I'd suspect it's just because of the HA. Having a stackable with dryer up high might not work. But I don't know for certain if this is unique or if it's in all of the 2BR's.

That's definitely an HA unit so not the usual set up. There's other clues besides the grab bars. In the kitchen the microwave is on the counter instead of mounted above the stove. And the area under the sink is open to allow a wheelchair to glide underneath instead of being a cabinet. The filmer noted it was a place for the garbage and recycling but it's actually open that way to allow for a wheelchair. Also the main sink in the master also is open to allow a wheelchair to glide under so the user can get close to the sink vs the cabinet that would be there in a non-HA room.

I think KAT4DISNEY is correct on the video being an ADA unit, You're giving up the Master Bath vanity in the Whirlpool tub room for the larger ADA tub. The floor plan of a reguar 2 Bedroom shows a stackable washer/dryer behind the refrigerator.

Will be at CCV in 13 days!!!! June 16, 2019!!!! 2nd stay at our "new Home"!!!!!!:yay:

:banana:So exciting! I hope you have a great time! Please take some pictures for us!!!

Hi neighbors, New CCV Members, our first stay at CCV trip this December 2019. Looking forward to a wonderful Christmas trip.

:welcome: and Congrats! So happy for you! Welcome to our little board! Christmas at WL is Incredible!!!!! I hope you have a wonderful trip! What is your use year? Also, what are your exact trip dates? I can get them both up on page 1 for you!

*WELCOME HOME!*

We’re here now on our first stay since becoming owners. Did a couple nights in a studio then moved to a 2BR when some family arrived (total 8 nights). The 2BR room is fantastic, so glad we joined.

Purchased in September 2018, March UY

Thanks for checking in! Hope you’re having a wonderful time! Please take some pictures for us!

Hi neighbors, New CCV Members, our first stay at CCV trip this December 2019. Looking forward to a wonderful Christmas trip.

Congrats and :welcome:! I will be jealous of your December stay at CCV. We choose Poly this time but will definitely be visiting WL.

We’re here now on our first stay since becoming owners. Did a couple nights in a studio then moved to a 2BR when some family arrived (total 8 nights). The 2BR room is fantastic, so glad we joined.

Purchased in September 2018, March UY

I hope to try a 2BR at some point. They look great!

:banana:So exciting! I hope you have a great time! Please take some pictures for us!!!

:welcome: and Congrats! So happy for you! Welcome to our little board! Christmas at WL is Incredible!!!!! I hope you have a wonderful trip! What is your use year? Also, what are your exact trip dates? I can get them both up on page 1 for you!

*WELCOME HOME!*
Thank you so much for the welcome. Our used year is December, and our trip dates are 12/2- 12/6.

Just back from five nights in a cabin. Loved it. May use the layout for a future retirement home in the mountains (plus a little more square footage and outdoor living space)! Sat in the hot tub and watched bambi and his mom come right up to the screen.

WDW was RIDICULOUS busy over Columbus Day week but the cabin was a sanctuary. VERY quiet area. We were able to get the cabin right at the 7mo window. My only regret was not taking advantage of the resort more. Love WL, but we didn't really explore it like I wanted. Did Geyser Point late and they played the music for Hallowishes (?) while we had apps and drinks. GP is very cool. Ate dinner and breakfast at WCC but it doesn't sparkle for me the way it did years ago. That's probably my baggage tbh. Roaring Forks was good for breakfast and dinner.

Hopefully we can go back some day. Our fave is Kidani SV but the cabin spoiled us BAD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter