•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

Thank you! Would you happen to know which of these have a tub/shower combo?

There has not been any official release of this information. There have been reports here on the DISboards about the alternative studios having the combined tub and shower and they have only submitted photos showing the tub and shower combo.

Thank you! Would you happen to know which of these have a tub/shower combo?
The world wants to know. There was some discussion about this back on page 58 of this thread, here.

There has not been any official release of this information. There have been reports here on the DISboards about the alternative studios having the combined tub and shower and they have only submitted photos showing the tub and shower combo.
All the pictures and videos I've seen from alternate studios had the tub/shower combo, but the one on the 4th floor, room 4115 is reported to be a handicapped room which will have a walk-in shower.

When we visit in September I am going to try and get more detailed info on this.
Great, good luck with your data gathering and please post your findings here.

Absolutely!! I’m hoping more will post their room /view pics as well. Keep up the great work. It is really apprciated.
I would like to know this as well, which alternates have the walk-in shower. Couldn't we just ask during the room request (request 4115 and then ask if its HA) ?

I would like to know this as well, which alternates have the walk-in shower. Couldn't we just ask during the room request (request 4115 and then ask if its HA) ?
The question is whether the person on the phone will have accurate information. In general it is tough to get info on specific room numbers. It is also very hard for assignors to meet requests for a specific room number since the guest before you would have to be checking out the day you arrive. If you request rooms that give them some options you have a better chance of them being able to make it work to meet the requests.

I wanted to add to the extensive cabin review posted here by user RRB:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/•the-official-copper-creek-villas-cabins-owners-lovers-group•.3631019/page-48#post-58835000
We stayed in cabin 8015 Aug 18-22, 2018 and it was overall fantastic with a few comments to add.
This cabin is close to the BR pool and to the Teton bike rental etc being the third cabin in on the east side from the main part of the resort. It is relatively easy access to everything. There is a BBQ between cabins 16 and 17. There is another 2 BBQs with picnic tables at the basketball court by the east cabin parking.
It is very quiet in the cabin. My husband loved the privacy and the quiet (which he is only now commenting on that we are in a 2 bedroom villa and it is not this way lol). We did NOT hear the boat horn at all that I recall and while I realize we were not near the friendship boat dock we are now in a 2 bedroom CCV villa and we clearly hear the boat horn through our closed doors/windows etc. It is loud.
The only noise we really could hear inside the cabin from the outside was fireworks popping sometimes at night. We could NOT hear the water pageant (from inside) as the one night we had been waiting for it to happen and almost missed it as by the time we looked out again and saw it there was only about 2 minutes of it remaining. It is amazing how loud it is when you go out onto back deck. The wildlife and insects etc sure don’t appreciate the fireworks and music as much as the guests do. They can get VERY loud when fireworks and pageant are on. We rarely heard our neighbors tho both cabins on either side were occupied. The last night we were there we could hear some conversation briefly and I assume they were out on their back deck as well.

Negatives about the cabin - they only provided 2 extra blankets for the 3 extra pull out beds - there is the pull out couch, the chair bed and the Murphy bed. They do provide 4 extra pillows in addition to the four each on the two beds (1 king and 1 queen). We did not ask for another blanket as one of the kids had one from the plane so we used that so I am not sure if we could have gotten another or not.
When we checked in we only had one extra roll of toilet paper provided and when they did trash and towel service they did not provide more but did switch out the one that was getting low. As a result by check out we had almost zero toilet paper left in the cabin. Don’t know if this is routine or an oversight by mousekeeping. For the guests who have to sleep in the living room area they need to keep their suitcases in the bedrooms or in the closet that contains the high chair. I would not recommend that you have 8 adults in the cabin as it wouldn’t be very comfortable IMO sleeping wise. My 17 year old said the pull out couch was comfortable to sleep on but honestly right now he could probably sleep anywhere. For me - it would be very uncomfortable and I know I wouldn’t sleep well. The beds in the bedrooms on the other hand were great!!
Mousekeeping ran our dishwasher during trash and towel service? They have never done this before at any other villa we have stayed in so don’t know if this is unique to cabins or they were doing us “a favor” or what. The only thing I didn’t like about that was they actually put our empty refillable mugs in there as well which I normally don’t wash in dishwasher and now the lids are much harder to put on the mugs as they must have warped slightly in there.

The last night we were in the cabin a CM came to the door asking if we wanted “turndown” service. My SIL declined it and they gave her a handful of ghiardelli chocolates anyway and went on their way. This was the only night this was offered and the only time staying DVC that we have had that happen so again not sure if this was an error and they went to the wrong cabin (thinking we were a cash cabin) or if they do this on your last night??

Amenities. They provide you with an extensive offering of H2O products including two toothbrushes per bathroom, razor in master, shower cap, shampoo, conditioner and body wash, aloe gel, foot rub, coppertone sunscreen, mouthwash, body lotion etc. Not sure how this will change exactly when they go away from the little bottles of stuff.
Fridge is larger than in the regular villas and has an ice maker in it. It made so much ice over the 4 days we had to throw some out as the ice drawer wouldn’t closed properly as ice was falling behind it. We emptied it when we checked out.
There is a pull out pantry with metal shelving beside the fridge.
Overheard two different parties walking along the cabin path talking about the cabins and how the bungalows are “way better” (the one party anyway) and these cabins are really rustic and they just didn’t seem to have any clue as to what the cabins really were like and don’t think they had ever actually looked at photos of them etc. My husband said he almost invited one group in to see ours to correct their impression of what the cabins were.

Overall conclusion - we would definitely stay in a cabin again if we had the points to do it. We had three extra family members with us this trip who contributed some to the extra point cost of the cabins which is why we decided to take the opportunity and I am happy we did.

Last edited:
Thank you for your review. I am pretty sure you could call housekeeping and request more blankets, pillows and toilet paper. I noticed during our CCV stays that they seem to be hesitant to leave a spare toilet paper roll in the villa. I finally wrote a note on trash and towel or cleaning day asking for an extra roll, which they gave us and changed the current roll to a full one.

. . . .Overheard two different parties walking along the cabin path talking about the cabins and how the bungalows are “way better” (the one party anyway) and these cabins are really rustic and they just didn’t seem to have any clue as to what the cabins really were like and don’t think they had ever actually looked at photos of them etc. My husband said he almost invited one group in to see ours to correct their impression of what the cabins were.

That is funny that they were saying that about the cabins. When we did a tour of the cabins, we had two different couples tell us they had stayed in the bungalows more than once and they felt the cabins were bigger and better designed. They planned to stay in a cabin in the future instead of booking bungalows.

I am so excited! We just became members on our trip a few days ago! We love WL and CCV and can’t wait for our first stay at our new home! We have a June use year and We are planning for next August around this time 2019. Can’t wait!!!

I am so excited! We just became members on our trip a few days ago! We love WL and CCV and can’t wait for our first stay at our new home! We have a June use year and We are planning for next August around this time 2019. Can’t wait!!!

:welcome:And Congrats! So happy for you! Welcome to our little board!! We look forward to chatting with you about future trips!! We LOVE WL too! It's such a beautiful, relaxing resort!!!! I'll get you up on Page 1!

*WELCOME HOME!*

Has it been mentioned that the master bathroom in the cabin has a scale to weigh yourself??:scared:

My thoughts were -- okay we can weigh the luggage for the trip going home. Why else would you weight yourself while on vacation?
LOL my thoughts were when I saw it was “does anyone ever use that????” But yes weighing your luggage makes sense...

LOL my thoughts were when I saw it was “does anyone ever use that????” But yes weighing your luggage makes sense...

I believe I saw a scale in the ladies' locker room in the health club in the Boulder Ridge Building.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter