•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

Regarding the mystery of Artist Point... on this week's edition of the DIS Unplugged, Pete seems to feel AP will become the first resort signature restaurant to offer character experiences. I'm not sure how they would pull this off but doing so would retain the signature dining at WL while hopefully pulling in more guests (and $$$$) to the venue so you never know.

mrsap, we're in the same boat. We've stayed dozens of times at WL, VWL, CCV, etc and only eaten at AP once. And it wasn't bad, we had a Christmas dinner there. But usually we have the grandkids with us and they are more Whispering Canyon or Roaring Fork types.

We've wanted to eat at AP, but with an airborne seafood allergy it has never been an option (even walking past it can be a problem at times :-( ). Perhaps with whatever changes they make the menu will change enough as well to make it a viable option for us.

We've wanted to eat at AP, but with an airborne seafood allergy it has never been an option (even walking past it can be a problem at times :-( ). Perhaps with whatever changes they make the menu will change enough as well to make it a viable option for us.

Oh wow, I wouldn't think you could eat at any restaurant at WDW as most restaurants have seafood of some sort that are fried, steam or boiled. In the south seafood is even available at BBQ restaurants. I really feel for you Starwind.

Well, it’s not the old Artist Point but the Snow White & Company theme sounds interesting enough to give it a try! Curious to see how they implement “the enchanted forest”. It has the potential to be quite immersive if they do it right.

Oh wow, I wouldn't think you could eat at any restaurant at WDW as most restaurants have seafood of some sort that are fried, steam or boiled. In the south seafood is even available at BBQ restaurants. I really feel for you Starwind.

Fortunately at most WDW restaurants there isn't enough of it on the menu to be a significant problem. AP, Columbia Harbour House, Cape May and some at Disney Springs are definite no-gos though.

Now, when I visited New Orleans for a work trip, **THAT** was a problem finding safe food. Ate out once at a known safe chain restaurant a long taxi ride from the hotel, bought groceries, and the rest of the time ate in my hotel room. Even the hotel cafe wasn't safe :-(

When you also add in allergies to milk, tree nuts, and peanuts, dining out is a challenge. One of the reasons we vacation at WDW and cruise with Disney is because of how well they handle food allergies, something that can't be said for a large proportion of non-Disney venues.

Will be curious to see what the new AP menu has in store.

SW

I wish it was something other than Princesses. I could understand if there was a shortage, but she's at multiple restaurants. I'm all for characters, but I wish someone different. I'll definitely give it a try, though. I'd rather that than AP.

Also, thought about the fact that the lobby will most likely be crowded during service hours (similar to Beach Club). Always large groups waiting for their reservations.

I wish it was something other than Princesses. I could understand if there was a shortage, but she's at multiple restaurants. I'm all for characters, but I wish someone different. I'll definitely give it a try, though. I'd rather that than AP.

Also, thought about the fact that the lobby will most likely be crowded during service hours (similar to Beach Club). Always large groups waiting for their reservations.

Snow White is at Arkershus in Norway Pavilion, but what other character meal is she at? And perhaps they need to remove her from that venue since her home with the dwarfs will be at Wilderness Lodge.

Just bought into copper creek and very excited plan our vacation next year. The only thing my wife and i didnt get was the "reunion station lounge". $50 a day for 3 hour breakfast window and 2 hour afternoon food window. just doesnt make any sense financially. maybe if they add on that new concierge fastpass+ bonus and keep it at $50 then I might be interested, but as it is, i see no point.

with all that being said, I believe CCV has some of the nicest DVC rooms currently available

Just bought into copper creek and very excited plan our vacation next year. The only thing my wife and i didnt get was the "reunion station lounge". $50 a day for 3 hour breakfast window and 2 hour afternoon food window. just doesnt make any sense financially. maybe if they add on that new concierge fastpass+ bonus and keep it at $50 then I might be interested, but as it is, i see no point.

with all that being said, I believe CCV has some of the nicest DVC rooms currently available

Welcome and congratulations! Many of us around here will agree with you on both Reunion Station and the great rooms. Don’t overlook the awesome location either. :).

:welcome:and Congrats!! Happy to have you as a neighbor! I agree with you on RS! I love CL too, but refuse to pay those prices for just food and no additional services. I agree, CCV rooms are absolutely beautiful! I cannot wait to get back in November! What month did you purchase and what is your UY? I’ll be happy to add you to Page 1!
Congrats again and

*WELCOME HOME!*

:welcome:and Congrats!! Happy to have you as a neighbor! I agree with you on RS! I love CL too, but refuse to pay those prices for just food and no additional services. I agree, CCV rooms are absolutely beautiful! I cannot wait to get back in November! What month did you purchase and what is your UY? I’ll be happy to add you to Page 1!
Congrats again and

*WELCOME HOME!*

Bought just over a week ago, so in August, and my UY is March. We bought in on the second to last day of our trip so we got to enjoy the lounges on our last day

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter