09/18/11 - DVCers Take Over the Dream (S.S. Member Cruise 2011) - Thread #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the room is spinning because I forgot to take my blood pressure pills for the last two days. :headache: Usually that gives me a headache. Oh well, just took them now.

Bike riding is fun. We have a bike trail they built a couple years ago that I have never been down. That's where I went today. It's really nice! I saw different views of lake George and turkey creek that I had never seen before. It was actually kinda beautiful. The problem is, if I double my ride to make it an hour long I'll end up in Gary!!! I don't wanna go there! To many bad things could happen to me!

Keeping it off is the toughest part. When it becomes your life style, it gets easier. If I can do it, anyone can. I have kept the 90 pounds I lost off for four years now. Still have about 15-20 to go. It will have to wait until after the cruise.:rotfl2:

It seams that last 15-20 would have been easy with all that heat you got goin on down there!

Bike riding is fun. We have a bike trail they built a couple years ago that I have never been down. That's where I went today. It's really nice! I saw different views of lake George and turkey creek that I had never seen before. It was actually kinda beautiful. The problem is, if I double my ride to make it an hour long I'll end up in Gary!!! I don't wanna go there! To many bad things could happen to me!

Sounds like if you went to Gary, you would have to ride faster:rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter