1> ?

Horizons16

DIS Veteran
Has anyone else been getting these things on their web browser when trying to change to different boards around here?

My DH blames any problems with our computer on me and this site! I'm glad it's not just me!

Thank-you :crazy: I'm glad its not just me. I started having problems with this yesterday

lol, i just got it when trying to reply to this! At least I know it's not my computer that's the problem.

I thought it was ME!!! Thank God it's not.....I thought I was doing something wrong!! I have to hit every page twice before it opens......first time it tells me the page is not able to open. I back tab and hit again and it works. Very strange!

There's a post on the Technical Support board. It's a problem with the server and they are aware of it and working on it. :)

Same here. I blamed IE yesterday, but since it is still happening today, I figured it was just a glitch on the site. Hey, things happen. I'm sure it will be fixed in time. :)

Im not complainging i just wanted to make sure that it wasnt anything with my computer or anything... im sure that the tech board people will fix the problem as fast as possible. :)

He is upgrading and switching the archives so that they will be available forever. He named several problems that will and may occur over the next couple of weeks until he is done.

Hey,
As every one else has been saying, I thought it was my crappy computer too! Glad that it's not

But i don't know if u knew this but when that thing pops up just hit back and click on the place you're going to, it will take you right to it! :smooth: :smooth: :smooth: :smooth: :smooth: :smooth: :smooth: :smooth:

Originally posted by MOQ3424

But i don't know if u knew this but when that thing pops up just hit back and click on the place you're going to, it will take you right to it!

Or you can just hit refresh when you see 1> and it goes to the page you were trying to view

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter