10 months to go and 60 pounds to loose.Update 1/2/11 Page 38

Nickie, I am so happy to hear from you....(I was worried about you)
that is so sweet that Myles remembers Ashton. I can't wait to hear about your trip I can't believe it is so close to time!

Hope things are getting better for you guys on the home front.
:wave2:
Thanks Connie! Things are getting better!! :goodvibes Happy New Year!!

Hi Nickie! It's great to hear that you had a wonderful Christmas. We did as well. :goodvibes Thank you for your Christmas Cheer as well. Josie has especially enjoyed it as she is a fairly new reader. She has pretty much claimed it and has it stored on her bookshelf. Thank you and your family so much! I hope 2011 is better for you guys!! Have a Happy New Year!!

Leanne

I am so glad they liked it! Happy New Year!!!!:goodvibes

Wow, I cannot believe its only 4 WEEKS AWAY!!! Insane. I can't wait to be back at The World with you and the kids, hun. It's gonna be B-A-N-A-N-A-S.

Now, I just need to get working on those itineraries.

YES! Get working on those will ya!? 3 weeks and 5 days! I am so excited!! I hope we have another magical trip !!:lovestruc

It's January!:cool1:It's January!:banana:It's January!:yay:
:dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:

Thank you for your kind words. It is amazing that such wonderful and unique friendships can be built from a distance!.:hug:

Can't wait to read about any updates, and I would DEF be on board for a TR!!!! Pics, pics, pics!

:wizard:Happy NEW Year!:wizard:

Happy New Year Jill!!!!!!!! CONGRATS again on DVC! I am SOOOOOOOOO excited for you!!!!!!!!!

So with 3 weeks and 5 days left I thought I would share some of my planning and fun stuff I have made for the trip that I havent shared with you all yet!

First- my excel spreadsheet! I have had this hung on the fridge and I look at it EVERYDAY! I LOVE it!!
DSCN0124.jpg

Countdown Calendars! I made one for Steph, Holly and one for us!
DSCN0120.jpg

DSCN0108.jpg

Mickey Mail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DSCN0128.jpg

Letter that will "magically" arrive the day before we leave!
DSCN0130.jpg

Packages that I am sending down ahead of time to each of the families on the trip! I included park maps, a welcome letter from Wayne, Silly Bands, Gift Card, Key Chains, info on the parks.... So fun!!
DSCN0127.jpg

DSCN0125.jpg

My new books! So excited to bring these along with us!
DSCN0132.jpg

Lastly, here are the invites I made! The boys will slip these under the doors the night before for everyone!
DSCN0131.jpg

I am so excited! I love that I planned so far ahead of time. Now that the trip is almost here, it almost seems like someone else planned the trip!!!!

We decided each Saturday we will have a Disney night. 4 left before the trip! Last night we had Three Musketeers. We made Chicken Drumsticks, Captain Pete's Peas and Rice. We had Three Muskateer Bars for dessert and listened to Opera music during dinner. Captain Pete (Uncle Chris) led the young Muskateers in a game of "Pete Says" and did some training!

DSCN0114.jpg

DSCN0119.jpg

We had so much fun! Next Saturday is Nemo, followed by Peter Pan and then the last Saturday is Princess and the Frog!!!!

Happy New Year Nickie!!:cool1::cool1::cool1:

I'm happy to see you posting here again, I've missed you!! :hug: Can you believe Jill is a DVC owner now, what a brat!! :rotfl: Maybe she'll rent us some points!;)

All of the stuff you have planned looks amazing! You really went all out this time! I hardly did any planning for our December trip, but it was nice and relaxed that way! We knew which parks we were going to and where we were going to eat and that was it! I need to start my TR soon, I've been such a DIS slacker lately!

Are you still hoping to go again in Oct? I hope so!!

You MUST do a TR!! I'd love to hear all about your trip!:thumbsup2

Happy New Year!

You have to do a trip report! I miss you on facebook. I hope everything is settling down for you.

The welcome packets you made look fantastic!

Glad to see you posting again! You have done so many cute things for your trip. I hope you guys have a fabulous time. And of course we want a TR!! Hope the New Year bring many happy times for you!!

Hey Nicki!
love all the work you have done! I really need to learn to work with Excel been saying I was going to self learn.
Great work on ALL! your invites and I LOVE the arrival packets!!!
Cannot wait for your TR!
:wave2: Connie

I'm happy to see you posting here again, I've missed you!! :hug: Can you believe Jill is a DVC owner now, what a brat!! :rotfl: Maybe she'll rent us some points!;)

All of the stuff you have planned looks amazing! You really went all out this time! I hardly did any planning for our December trip, but it was nice and relaxed that way! We knew which parks we were going to and where we were going to eat and that was it! I need to start my TR soon, I've been such a DIS slacker lately!

Hey-those points may enable me to join ya'll in Oct...fingers crossed!!

Nickie-LOOK AT YOUR TICKER!!!!!! :dance3:

Any new plans we need to know about??? I am assuming you didn't have any trouble getting the time off from work? How is the job going, BTW?

PLEASE do a TR when you return!! I would be a faithful reader.:thumbsup2I wish Wendy would do a TR, but I guess she is lazy....:p

Hey! I need to hear about your trip and see some pics - so YES you need to do a trip report! How was the WL?? I have been debating doing a split stay and see if we can spend our last three days at the WL!?
Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

You have to do a trip report! I miss you on facebook. I hope everything is settling down for you.

The welcome packets you made look fantastic!

Thanks Shannon!! Happy New Year! I will do a trip report! Duncan must be getting so big.

Glad to see you posting again! You have done so many cute things for your trip. I hope you guys have a fabulous time. And of course we want a TR!! Hope the New Year bring many happy times for you!!

Hi Mary! Happy New Year!!! I am just going to call you "Miss Disney" because you get to go so OFTEN!!!! Luck girl!! I was wondering, have you seen Rapunzel yet? We saw Tangled on NYE and I REALLY want to go check out the thing they are doing with the characters from Tangled.
So when is the next trip planned for?

Hey Nicki!
love all the work you have done! I really need to learn to work with Excel been saying I was going to self learn.
Great work on ALL! your invites and I LOVE the arrival packets!!!
Cannot wait for your TR!
:wave2: Connie

Thanks Connie! I have had SO much fun putting it all together. I am going to take so many pics! We got a new coolpic and a flip video camera for christmas so we are prepared!!

Hey-those points may enable me to join ya'll in Oct...fingers crossed!!

Nickie-LOOK AT YOUR TICKER!!!!!! :dance3:

Any new plans we need to know about??? I am assuming you didn't have any trouble getting the time off from work? How is the job going, BTW?

PLEASE do a TR when you return!! I would be a faithful reader.:thumbsup2I wish Wendy would do a TR, but I guess she is lazy....:p

Jill- My boss just QUIT!!! I have no idea what this means for me. This Non Profit world is VERY different from my corporate finance world I am used to! I am just going to see what happens. I guess maybe it might be a good thing for me- i told you how after I was hired I heard he had 14 assistants right!?:eek: (he had only worled there 3 years!)

I am joining super late and I haven't read all the pages yet. But, I just wanted to say that I love your Disney nights! You should make a new thread just about them to give us ideas on things we can do. They are awesome!

I am joining super late and I haven't read all the pages yet. But, I just wanted to say that I love your Disney nights! You should make a new thread just about them to give us ideas on things we can do. They are awesome!
Thank you and WELCOME to my PTR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your creativity is awesome!

It's so fun to read about.

Thank you and WELCOME to my report!!!!

We got SO many wonderful ideas right here on the Dis- check out the Family Disney Night Thread! It is full of awesome ideas!

You are back Nikki! yah!! :cool1: Just in the nick of time for your big trip. :banana:

Glad to hear your job is going well. Don't worry about your boss situation. That happened to me before, actually when I worked at my non-profit 15 yrs ago. Worked for 3 months with this woman, whom I ended up finding out had 4 admins before me in 1.5 yrs. One day I come into work, and her office was cleaned out; she was gone. Never told me, just told her manager and that was the end. They replaced her with a nice man who I worked with for 3 yrs. Hopefully you have that luck too. :goodvibes

I am going to miss your PTR girl. Hope you all have a great time and create the best magical moments of your lives. You all deserve it. :goodvibes

Count me in for you TR!

You are back Nikki! yah!! :cool1: Just in the nick of time for your big trip. :banana:

Glad to hear your job is going well. Don't worry about your boss situation. That happened to me before, actually when I worked at my non-profit 15 yrs ago. Worked for 3 months with this woman, whom I ended up finding out had 4 admins before me in 1.5 yrs. One day I come into work, and her office was cleaned out; she was gone. Never told me, just told her manager and that was the end. They replaced her with a nice man who I worked with for 3 yrs. Hopefully you have that luck too. :goodvibes

I am going to miss your PTR girl. Hope you all have a great time and create the best magical moments of your lives. You all deserve it. :goodvibes

Count me in for you TR!

That is crazy you had an experience like mine! I really hope that it works out good for me too- there is talk about me working for the pres- so maybe i will even get a riase out of the deal! :goodvibes

We are SO excited for this trip! This weeeknd we spent the entire time looking at the planning DVD and watching the rides on utube. So fun!!! I think Owen (my little guy) is going to be 40 inces with his shoes! I am SO excited for him. He was so sad last year when he couldnt ride everything that his big brother did... this year he is going to have a BLAST!!!!!!!

We are SO excited for this trip! This weeeknd we spent the entire time looking at the planning DVD and watching the rides on utube. So fun!!! I think Owen (my little guy) is going to be 40 inces with his shoes! I am SO excited for him. He was so sad last year when he couldnt ride everything that his big brother did... this year he is going to have a BLAST!!!!!!!
Happy New Year Nickie! I cannot believe that your trip is only a few weeks away!

I hope Owen makes 40 inches!!!!! :goodvibes

Just have to post that I placed my Garden Grocer order today!!!!! :cool1:
I have no idea why but when I place my order I always get so excited. The trip feels like it's here!! :goodvibes

Oh! boy!!! and a special YIPPEE! YAHOO!! for Mstr. Owen it will be so much easier and and special occassion if he hits the mark!
before you know it, it will be time to on-line register :mickeyjum

I think I'm going to give them a try when we go at the end of Sept; although, Danny will probably just say we can stop at Publix or Walmart on the ride in :rolleyes1 . But, if I ever fly I know I will be sending them an order...
:flower3:

Hi Nickie and Happy New Year! Hope the new year brings you some stability at work. Hopefully your new boss will be great and you can settle in. :cheer2:

I'm so excited for you and your family. I know you can really use a little R & R at Disney. :thumbsup2 Have a fun, safe, magical trip and take LOTS of pics!!! Can't wait to read the TR! :goodvibes

You are getting so close!! Hope everything goes well at work!! Can;t wait to read all about your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter